剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Toby, I've been all over town looking for you.
托比 我一直在城里四处找你
Well, here I am. what do you want?
我就在这 你想怎样
I want to take you home...
带你回家
To your mother.
带你去见你妈妈
Maya, Frank had an accident.
玛雅 弗兰克出车祸了
You're going to bring toby back.
你要把托比带回来
Bring my son home.
把我儿子带回家
I'll bring him back.
我会的
My mother sent you
是我妈妈让你
To find me.
来找我的
She wants you home.
她想让你回家
I said that I'd help.
我说了我会帮她
No, maya... maya sent me.
不对 玛雅... 她让我来的
She did, Frank,
是的 弗兰克
But when she didn't hear from you, she got worried,
但她没有得到你的消息 她很担心
No, no... and that's when this whole thing got mixed up.
不是的... 问题就出在这
I'm not the bad guy here, toby.
我不是坏人 托比
I want to help you.
我是来帮你的
But there are other people out there looking for you.
想抓你的另有其人
Oh, no, it's a lie.
不 他在说谎
It's a lie.
他在说谎
Frank, stop it. you're...
弗兰克 别这样 你...
You're confused.
你有些糊涂了
No, I... I-I...
没 我没...
Why would I lie, frank?
我为什么要撒谎 弗兰克
I don't know!
我不知道
Toby, toby, I'm gonna call maya.
托比 我现在就打电♥话♥给玛雅
Look, you can talk to her yourself.
你自己跟她谈谈
Come. come. here.
走 我们走
No, no, wait.
不 等等
Here you go.
通了
Hi, it's maya. I'm not home,
你好 我是玛雅 我现在不在家
So please leave a message.
有事请留言
She sounds the same. It's her.
听起来是她
That's right.
当然
She sounds exactly the same.
声音跟她一模一样
Come on. Let's go.
来吧 我们走
My car's right here.
我的车就在那儿
You're, um...
你...
There was an accident in a snowstorm,
在一场暴风雪中发生过一次车祸
And you were there.
你当时就在那
Hey, charlie.
查利
Detective.
她是警探
Detective?
警探
This the guy who broke into ray's office.
他就是那个闯进雷办公室的人
We've got him on tape.
我们在录像上发现了他
I had some new information
前几天的入室盗窃案
About a burglary that happened a couple of days ago.
我有了些新的线索
This bitch is gonna nail me.
这坏女人会抓住我不放的
I gotta deal with her first.
要先解决掉她
You weren't gonna take me to my mother's, were you?
你不是要带我去我妈妈那 对吗
Where were you gonna take me? Toby...
你想带我去哪儿 托比
Tell me the truth, all right? Toby?
跟我说实话 托比
Where were you gonna take me?
你想带我去哪儿
where's my mother?
我妈妈在哪里
Do you know where my mother is?
告诉我 我妈妈在哪里
Toby! no, no!
托比 别这样
Don't.
别
Put down the gun.
放下枪
Put down the gun!
放下枪
Toby, get out of here!
托比 快离开这里
Frank, get her head.
弗兰克 托住她的头
Charlie, stay with me.
查利 坚持住
Look at me. charlie?
看着我 查利
Stay with me.
坚持住
Frank, put your hand there. Put a lot of pressure on that.
弗兰克 把手放到那 用力压住
This is emt toby logan.
我是急救员托比·洛根
We've got an officer shot at the casa mendoza hotel.
有名警官在卡萨·曼朵莎汽车旅馆中弹
All right.
好了
Charlie? charlie?
查利 查利
Okay, we're up.
我们准备好了
Bring her straight into pre-op three.
马上推她进三号♥术前准备室
No, no, no, no, no. no, no, no, no.
不行
Hey, liv...
小奥
No, you are not a doctor. Let me do my job.
你不是医生 这里交给我吧
Frank, please, get him into an examination room.
弗兰克 拜托了 带他去检查室
Stay with frank.
跟弗兰克待一起
Sir, please?
先生 请帮下忙
This way.
这边走
One hell of a day, hey, frank?
今天真糟糕 弗兰克
He's the one we've been running from.
他就是那个我们一直想躲开的人
He's the one Maya had to get away from.
他就是玛雅想避开的人
It was him.
真的是他
Where's the other one?
另一个在哪
He's gone.
他已经走了
Where is he? I don't know. I swear to you.
他在哪里 我发誓 我不知道
Don't make this
不要把事情
Any more difficult than it needs to be.
弄得越来越复杂
No! no, you can't take my baby!
不 不行 你不能带走我的孩子
He's the one who took my brother.
他就是那个带走我弟弟的人
They wanted you, too.
他们还想把你也带走
That's the reason we were running.
所以我们才要逃亡
Logan!
洛根
What the hell happened out there?
到底出什么事儿了
I gave the officer on the scene a full report.
我给了到场的警官一份详细的口供
Right. Who's victor cluny?
很好 谁是维克多·克伦尼
You probably know more about him than I do.
我知道的事可能还没有你多
What was marks doing at that motel?
马珂在那个汽车旅馆做什么
She was protecting us.
她在保护我们
She was protecting you?
她在保护你们
That's great. you got your own private security guard now.
非常好 你现在都有私人保镖了
That guy was after me and
那家伙一直在找我的麻烦
She was checking the name...
她就去查那个人的来历
You threw her in front of a bus.
你把她推进了火坑
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Marks opened up the doors to my department to you,
马珂让你随便进出警署
And look where it got her.
看看她现在是什么下场
You got the wrong idea about me.
你错怪我了
What I got is my own agenda, and you're on it.
我现在的任务就是对付你
You set one foot inside my department,
你要敢再踏进警署一步
I swear to god...
我发誓...
I'll snap your scrawny little neck.
我会扭断你的脖子
She's out of surgery.
她的手术结束了
And?
情况如何
She's critical, but stable.
仍处于危险期 但病情已经基本稳定
How's frank?
弗兰克怎么样
He's fine. Irascible.
他很好 不过有点暴躁
He just wants to get out of here.
他只想离开这儿
Liv, I'm sorry that you're bothered by all of this.
小奥 我很抱歉 让你有这么多烦心事
You have absolutely nothing to be sorry about.
你一点也用不着内疚
I will take you to charlie,
我带你去看查理
And then you have to promise to go home and get some rest.
但之后你必须保证回家休息
All right.
好的
Doctor's orders.
这是医嘱
Thank you.
谢谢
I remember when I first met you.
记得我们第一次见面的时候
And I asked you to help me,
我让你帮忙
And you did.
你帮了我
I-I run around and I pry into people's heads
我四处奔波 窥探人们的想法
And I think that I'm going to help them,
我觉得自己可以帮助他们
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表