剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
The guy you saw coming at iris
你看见的那个带枪的
With what you thought was a gun...
走向爱莉丝的男人
You ran his image
你用他的照片在数据库里
Through the criminal database, and you came up empty.
查询时 竟一无所获
You can't read minds over the phone, can you?
你难道还能通过电♥话♥读心
No.
当然不是
Actually, he did have a gun.
事实上 他确实有枪
See, eventually, you believe me.
看 最后你还是相信我了
Try running "franny petrie."
试试查询"弗兰妮·皮特里"
Who is that? I'm hoping you can tell me.
那是谁 我希望你能告诉我
Hello... oh, iris.
你好 爱莉丝
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
Phone book. all right.
电♥话♥簿里 好吧
Okay, right, right.
好吧
All right, so you by yourself?
就一个人来吗
I don't need a chaperone.
我不需要人陪
Okay.
知道了
See, I was thinking more of a bodyguard.
我觉得你得多雇几个保镖
The guy that came after you, that was pretty scary.
上次那个要袭击你的人 可不是闹着玩的
Nope.
不用
But that woman in the picture, franny petrie I treated her.
那个图片里的女人 弗兰妮·皮特里 我治疗过她
Yeah?
是嘛
I got a postcard from her.
我看过她的护照
Uh, she's in kyoto, studying japanese.
她在京都学习日语
Cured.
治愈了
All right.
我知道了
So... all right.
那
Well, then...
等等
Why do you think that a guy
那你认为为何一个治愈的女人会
Who knows a woman you cured wants to hurt you?
找人来伤害你
You said, "i want to know your secret,
你说过"我想知道你的秘密"
How you do what you do."
"你怎么做到的"
I want to know your secret.
我也想知道你的秘密
You know what I mean.
你知道我的意思
Mmm... no.
不
I asked you
那当我问你
What god heard, and you said,
上帝会听到什么时 你说
"lots of voices pleading for help at the same time."
"很多人同时请求帮助"
I've never told anybody that.
我从没跟任何人提及过
It's theology 101, isn't it?
神学书第101页里的话 对吗
I see a room full of sick people,
我看见一个都是病人的房♥间
And you see a guy with a gun,
而你看见一个拿枪的人
Only he hasn't pulled out his gun yet.
但他还没有掏出枪
I was close, very lucky.
这只不过是运气而已
Oh, crap, uncle gavin.
糟了 加文叔叔来了
Busted. funny.
我乱猜的 很有趣是吗
Tricky.
真狡猾
Very tricky.
你真狡猾
That's why you came.
这就是你来的原因
You wanted to know if there was another mind freak like you.
你想找寻和你一样的异类同伴
Cool.
酷
Actually, you know what?
事实上 你知道吗
It's not cool.
那并不酷
It's actually very scary reading people's minds.
读别人的思想是非常令人恐惧的
Why?
为什么
Well,
这么说吧
You read someone's thoughts,
你读到了别人的思想
They want go to work and kill someone.
他们想要杀别人
Okay... is that a fantasy?
但这毕竟只是一种想法
Is this a reality?
是事实吗
They really going to do this?
他们有付诸现实吗
So, what do you do?
那么你会怎么做
I'm working on that.
我一直在努力阻止危险的发生
Can you shut it out?
你能控制这种能力吗
You know, I used to be able to.
我以前可以的
It's getting hard.
但是现在越来越难了
When did it first start?
从什么时候开始的
Honestly, my... my past is quite foggy.
老实说 我的过去一片模糊
Come on.
不是吧
I'm serious.
我没骗你
I have a hard time remembering things.
我的记忆一度有障碍
Well, what's your first memory?
好吧 那你最初的记忆是什么
Run, toby, run.
跑 快跑 托比
They're coming.
他们来了
Yeah.
对
You know, fun kid stuff.
你知道的 小孩子的游戏
Birthday parties...
生日聚会
Pin the tail on the donkey.
拴住驴尾巴
Stupid things.
笨笨的儿童游戏
If I could pick, I would rather
如果我可以选择 我宁愿
Be a mind reader than a faith healer.
做个读心人而不是一个信仰疗法者
I am really sick and tired
我已经厌倦了和
Of people who are sick and tired.
病人接触了
Whoa.
哇
You're kidding me.
你在开我玩笑吗
Do you know how many times in a day
你知道一天中我会听到
That I hear sick people
生病的人呻♥吟♥几次吗
And I wish that I could heal them?
我多希望能治愈他们
I wish I could do what you do.
我多希望有你的本领
Is there anything that I can help you with?
我能帮你什么吗
Like, I can cure warts, jet lag,
我可以治疣和时差综合症
Male-pattern baldness.
还有男性脱发
Actually...
事实上
There is something that you can probably do.
也许有些事情你能做
Hey, wall.
瓦力
Wally?
瓦力
Hey, wally.
瓦力
This is iris.
这是艾瑞斯
Iris, this is my friend, wally.
爱莉丝 这是我朋友 瓦力
Wally, do you want my help?
瓦力 你需要我的帮助吗
I can help you.
我可以帮助你
Can you feel it?
你能感觉到吗
Mm-hmm.
是的
Excuse me.
打扰了
Hello?
你好
I hope that helps, wally.
我希望这对你有帮助 瓦力
Be well.
祝你好运
Later.
再见
You really think it's a good idea
你真的认为给他假希望
To throw false hope into the mix?
会对他有益吗
What harm can it do?
那有什么不好吗
You said yourself he's got a couple days.
你都说他时日不多了
I'm talking about your faith healer.
我说的是你请来的信仰治疗者
Actually making her believe that she can do anything.
你只是让她以为自己无所不能
You think she's going to be lucky twice?
你以为她还会撞大运吗
I can't believe you're falling for this.
我没想到你会信这套
Okay, liv... have an open mind.
好吧 小奥 放宽心
I am keeping an open mind.
我一直都看得很开啊
I know.
我知道
Where were you?
你去了什么地方
I... was just out for a walk.
我只是出去散了会步
Where did you go?
哪儿
You know, if I'm in so much danger,
你知道 如果我真的身处险境
Why don't we just go to the police?
为什么我们不直接去警♥察♥局呢
We both know why. yeah, yeah.
我们都知道原因 没错 没错
cause the police will try to stop me from spreading my gift?
因为警♥察♥会阻止我使用自己的天赋
But our work is too important to let that happen.
但我的天赋不能被这样抹杀
Yes, it is.
确实是
I know you thought we were going to have some time off,
我知道你在想我们该修个假
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表