剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
That I'm going to fix things.
觉得自己可以改变一些事情
It made me feel like I had...
这让我觉得活着...
Purpose,
有意义
A reason to be like this,
有动力这么做下去
That it could be helpful to people,
因为我可以帮助别人
That I could be of a benefit.
可以做对社会有益的事
You trust me.
你信任我
That means a lot to me.
这对我来说很重要
I don't need you to forgive me
是我把你牵扯进来的
For dragging you into this.
我不奢求你能原谅我
I just need you to get better.
我只希望你能好起来
Thanks for coming. How's she doing?
谢谢你赶过来 她好些了吗
They're discharging frank.
他们让弗兰克出院了
Yes, I heard. I'm going to take him to my place.
我听说了 我要带他回家
With cluny still out there, is that a good idea?
克伦尼还在到处找你 这主意好吗
You're right.
你说得对
Maybe I'll grab my bags and we'll find a hotel.
那我就回家拿点东西 然后找家旅馆
I've been thinking, ray.
我一直在想 雷
What if this is all connected?
这些事之间是不是都有联♥系♥
What do you mean?
什么意思
What if it's my mother driving that car?
开那辆车的会不会是我妈妈
Doesn't that make sense?
这样也说得通啊
She hasn't heard from frank,
她没有得到弗兰克的消息
So she goes to find him herself
所以她决定自己去找他
And cluny stops her.
却被克伦尼阻止了
It's over, toby.
已经结束了 托比
No.
没有
Something's not right.
事情不太对头
She's desperate. She's coming by herself.
她孤注一掷 独自开车来找我
If it's her in the car,
如果在车里的人就是她
What if these are her distress beacons?
那会不会是她的求救信♥号♥♥
What if she needs help?
她会不会需要帮助
Even if there's a chance I'm right...
那怕只有一线希望...
I have to find her.
我也要找到她
Frank, I'm just going to grab a bag here.
弗兰克 我打个包就走
I was supposed to call her.
我本该打电♥话♥给她的
What?
什么
I was supposed to call maya.
我本该打电♥话♥给玛雅的
All right, that's good.
好 很好
Just think back a little bit, okay?
再往前想一点 可以吗
Think back a little bit before that.
再往前想一想
All right?
好吗
"will idle lie, in auburn.
"将闲散地垂下 晒成褐色
Then take my flower, pray."
那时 请接受我的花 祈祷"
I know you.
我认识你
That's good. Okay, that's good; it's good.
很好 这很好
All right, you got here somehow, all right?
总之你来到了这里 对吗
You don't have a driver's license, so you couldn't drive.
你没有带驾照 所以你不是开车来的
No, no, no... didn't drive.
不对 不对... 不是开车来的
How did you get here?
那你怎么到这来的
Were you on a bus?
是坐公交车来的吗
I was. all right. Okay, where did you come from?
是的 那你从什么地方来的
It's okay, okay, no, no, no.
没关系 没事
All right, how long was the ride?
你坐了多久时间的车
Can you think about that, frank?
你能想起来吗 弗兰克
That's a good thing about the sign.
能想起那个路标是个好兆头
Think about the sign. The sign. Where was I?
想想那个路标 路标 我在哪里
The sign.
路标
Right. The sign. The bridge.
很好 有个路标 有座桥
The bridge. yes.
桥 对
You didn't think that we were going to stop you, did you?
你没料到我们会打断你 是吗
Stand back, old man.
后退 老家伙
You are coming with me.
你 跟我走
You're not going to shoot me.
你不会开枪的
You didn't come here to kill me.
你不是来杀我的
No, you're right.
你说得没错
But I will put a bullet in his brain.
但是我会朝他的脑袋上开一枪
I'm not going to let you take him.
我不会让你把他带走的
You can't take him. in 5, 4, 3...
你不能带走他 五 四 三...
All right. okay.
好 好
Let frank go.
放了弗兰克
I'll come with you.
我跟你走
I'll come with you. leave frank alone.
我会跟你走的 放了弗兰克
And I'll come with you.
我就跟你走
Back off.
后退
I'm taking you where you belong.
我会带你去属于你的地方
Toby!
托比
Get out of here! run!
快离开这 快跑
No running, frank.
不用跑 弗兰克
Toby's right.
托比说得没错
He's not going to run anymore.
他不用再跑了
Nobody is.
没有人需要
You're not going to stop, are you?
你们不会罢手的 是吗
Give me the gun, frank.
把枪给我 弗兰克
How long are the police going to keep frank?
警♥察♥要把弗兰克关多久
I don't know. And you can't get near him?
我不知道 你不能接近他么
Becker's got me banned from even driving by the police station.
贝克不准我再去警♥察♥局了
Maybe I can get to him.
也许我能接近他
He's not going to let anyone talk to him, Oz.
他不会让任何人接近他的 奥兹
So, what are you going to do? I don't know.
你准备怎么做 我不知道
Cluny didn't make it.
克伦尼没挺过来
Toby!
托比
What am I supposed to do? all right?
我能怎么样
That's the only guy who knew where my mother was.
他是唯一一个知道我母亲下落的人
I got a feeling he's going to need the both of us.
我觉得他需要我们俩
Yeah.
对
"when roses cease to bloom, dear,
"当玫瑰不再开放
"and violets are done,
"紫罗兰也凋谢枯萎
Will idle lie, in auburn..."
"将闲散地垂下 晒成褐色..."
Then take my flower, pray."
那时 请接受我的花 祈祷"
All right, guys, frank came here to take me home, right?
各位 弗兰克来这是为了带我回家
What's orthography?
什么是正字表
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, he underlined it in here.
他在这里加了下划线
"weeds triumphant ranged,
"杂草得意洋洋地蔓延
Strangers strolled and spelled,
陌生的人们漫步 拼读
At the lone orthography, of the elder dead."
那死亡接骨木的 孤独正字表"
It's the study of spelling.
那个是研究拼写的
Really?
是吗
Orthography.
正字表
You guys didn't know that? no.
你们不知道吗 不知道
Let me see this.
让我看看
All right, frank treated this like a bible.
弗兰克把这本书看得很重要
Why did he underline that word?
他为什么在那个词下面划了线
Maybe he's underlining words he doesn't know.
也许他在给不懂的词作记号♥
I do that. No.
我也会这么做 不对
Look at this. here's another word.
看这个 这个词
"the hand that passed to gather, upon this summer's day,
"那停止采撷的手 在这夏日的一天
"will idle lie, in auburn.
"将闲散地垂下 晒成褐色
Then take my flower, pray."
那时 请接受我的花 祈祷"
Auburn. he underlined "auburn."
褐色 他给"褐色"做了记号♥
Then there's "violet."
还有"紫罗兰色"
And there's another "violet." they're both colors.
还有一个"紫罗兰色" 他们都是颜色
You think he's trying to tell us something?
你觉得他是想告诉我们什么
No, I don't. I...
不知道 我...
He came here for a reason
他来这儿是有目的的
And he forgot what that was
但是他忘了
And maybe this is his way
也许这是他的方式
Of trying to remember why he's here.
用来回忆他为什么来这
I don't know.
我不知道
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表