剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah, how'd you know?
是 你怎么知道
It sounds like the same guy
听起来像是
That was hanging out in frank's room.
在弗兰克屋外闲逛的那个人
Huh. Sounds like somebody's got their eye out for you.
好像有人对你有兴趣
Yeah. Hey, thanks, Oz.
没错 谢谢 奥兹
How's it going with ryder?
跟赖德相处得怎么样
Oh, yeah, we're totally bffs. I gotta text him.
我们已经是好哥们了 我还要给他发短♥信♥
We're braiding each other's hair later.
就差没有结发为盟了
Please come back. My life is hell.
快回来吧 我这里糟透了
Nothing new there, though, huh?
看来还是老样子
I gotta go. Talk you later.
我要走了 一会再说
Thanks for coming. No problem.
谢谢你过来 没什么
Looks like just your file.
好像只有你的档案丢了
What was in my file, ray?
我的档案里有什么 雷
Events.
所有事件
How we were controlling your gift.
我们怎么控制你的能力
Distress beacons.
危险前的信♥号♥♥
The latest incidents.
最近发生的事
Everything.
所有东西
Ray, all that information was just sitting there
雷 所有档案就这样毫无保护地
In that filing cabinet?
放在那个文件柜里吗
In a locked filing cabinet
是上了锁的文件柜
In a locked room with a security guard.
放在一个有保安的 上了锁的房♥间里
Somebody obviously knew exactly what they were looking for.
他们显然很清楚要找的是什么
Yeah. Me.
是啊 我
Burglary is all over it.
入室盗窃很普遍
No, no, charlie. it's not about burglary.
不 查利 重点不在入室盗窃
This is about somebody coming after me.
在于有人是冲着我来的
Both oz and olivia have told me that a guy
奥兹和奥利维亚都跟我说过有个
Named victor cluny has been asking about me.
叫维克多·克伦尼的人一直在打听我
Okay.
是吗
Ray's office gets broken into
有人非法闯入了雷的办公室
And my files are the only ones taken.
但只有我的档案丢了
And you think this cluny guy is gonna be all over you
你觉得这个叫克伦尼的家伙会一直缠着你
Unless I do something about it? Yes.
除非我采取一些措施 是的
And I can't do anything about it
但在他真的干出什么坏事之前
Until he actually does something.
我也无能为力
That's reassuring, charlie. That's reassuring.
那真叫人安心 查利 这真让人安心
When you find me in a ditch,
如果在哪条水沟里发现我的尸体
Don't forget that his name is Victor Cluny.
不要忘记他叫维克多·克伦尼
Okay, toby, all right.
好吧 托比
Look, I'll look him up and if anything comes up-- okay?--
我会调查他 如果发现任何蛛丝马迹...
If there's any dirt under this guy's fingernails,
哪怕他有一丁点不良记录
I promise you I will talk to him.
我保证我会找他谈谈
Thank you.
谢谢
But in the meantime,
但同时
You might just want to lay low till this all blows over.
在事情平息之前你最好保持低调
If you like, here's a key to my apartment.
如果需要 这是我房♥间的钥匙
Anything you want to tell me?
你有话想跟我说吗
Okay... so...
这么说...
Let me get this straight.
让我仔细想想
You know what I'm thinking?
你知道我在想什么
Yeah.
是的
Like, right now?
比如 现在吗
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
You don't have to say anything.
你不需要说任何话
All the time that I've known you, toby,
我认识你这么久了 托比
All the things...
所有的事情...
All the things that I've kept from you,
所有我想隐瞒的事情
You knew?
你全都知道 是吗
Uh-huh, yeah.
是的
Okay, yeah, I deserve that.
我的确该打
Okay, no, no, okay... oh!
不
The things that I was thinking, you have to know,
你必须要知道 我以前想的那些东西
That they weren't necessarily what I was thinking.
其实并不是我的真实想法
Because there's over-thinking
因为有的只是一些杂念
And just wishful thinking...
有些只是我的白日梦
Liv, relax, okay?
小奥 放松点 好吗
I love you.
我爱你
Toby, you're gonna break me.
托比 你快把我逼疯了
Oh, you heard that, too.
你又听见了
And I didn't want to tell you
我以前没有告诉你
'cause I didn't want to hurt you.
是因为我不想伤害你
Can you just turn it off?
你可以关掉这个特异功能吗
Sometimes, yeah, I can.
有时 可以
Like right now, when I don't wanna know
像现在 当我不想知道
What you're thinking
你在想什么的时候
And I just hope that we're thinking the same thing.
而且我希望我们想的是同一件事
Hmm. well, we weren't thinking the same thing.
我们想的东西不一样
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
You weren't thinking what I was thinking just now.
刚才你就没有跟我想同样的事
You sure about that?
你确定吗
Mm-hmm. I'm thinking this.
我正在想这个
Hey, boys, hey.
你们好
Frank, Toby.
弗兰克 托比在这
Mendoza.
门多萨
Mendoza.
门多萨
I don't know.
我不懂
He's been saying it over and over again.
他一直重复说着这个词
Yeah, mendoza.
门多萨
Maybe it's somebody you know, Toby?
是你认识的人吗 托比
No.
不
Mendoza.
曼朵莎
Wait a minute, frank, is this the place that you've been staying?
等一下 弗兰克 那是你住的旅馆吗
Yes.
是的
Maybe there's something with your address on it.
也许这里能找到你的地址
Maybe your luggage here, frank.
说不定你的行李也在这儿 弗兰克
Maybe a tag?
有没有行李标签
No tag.
没有
How about a wallet?
有没有钱包
No...
没
What's that, frank?
那是什么 弗兰克
It's you and your mom.
你和你♥妈♥的♥照片
Can I see it?
我可以看看吗
We'll figure it out, Toby
我们会查清楚的 托比
We'll find her.
我们会找到她
Hey, charlie, thank you for calling me back, yeah.
查利 谢谢你回电♥话♥
We're at casa Mendoza motel,
我们在卡萨·曼朵莎汽车旅馆
Room 45.
四十五号♥房♥
No, they're giving us a hard time.
他们故意找茬
They claim that frank paid cash.
他们说弗兰克是用现金付款的
Signed it with no address.
签了名却没有写地址
Maybe you should come by, show your badge,
也许你应该过来 给他们看看你的警徽
Make it more official.
这样显得更正式一点
Oh, great. thank you.
太好了 谢谢
She'll be here in ten minutes.
她十分钟后到这里
Frank...
弗兰克
What happened?
当时发生什么事了
She knew they were coming for you.
她知道他们会来找你
She nearly killed me.
她差点害死我
Oh, no,
不是的
She wasn't trying to hurt you.
她并不想伤害你
She was trying to save you.
她只想保护你
I found you downstream.
我在下游找到了你
Frank, let's go.
弗兰克 我们走
You okay?
你还好吧
Frank?
弗兰克
Toby! please!
托比 请等等
Toby logan?
是托比·洛根吗
Come on.
快走
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表