剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
You recognize any of them?
有眼熟的吗
This guy right here, yeah,
这边这个 对了
Bartolo Cortazar,
巴托罗·科塔乍
Originally from Argentina.
阿根廷人
Was he the muscle? No he is...
他是帮凶吗 不 他是...
The vice president of stebbes construction.
他是斯戴布斯建筑公♥司♥的副总
You're kidding,
开玩笑吧
He had an assault conviction in 1984.
1984年他被判伤人罪
Since then he's been charged five times.
自那以后 被控告了五次
Conspiracy, arson, assault, fraud and obstruction,
串谋 纵火 伤人 欺诈和阻碍议案
He was found innocent each and every time.
每次都是被判无罪
How many runs was that?
已经发动几次了
Don't know.
不知道
Let me count.
我来数数
One, two, three, four, five...
一 二 三 四 五...
Ten, that was ten in 12 hours,
十 十二个小时里有十次
That's got to be some kind of record, eh?
那可算是个记录了
Oz?
奥兹
Is that molly sims?
那是不是莫莉·希姆斯
What?
在哪
What? You were asleep, you were dreaming,
什么 你睡着了 做白日梦
Why don't you go home?
你不如回家吧
I'll take care of the supplies
我负责补给
And then I'm gonna go see that Bartolo guy.
然后我去会会那个巴托罗小子
I'm coming to that.
我也去
Fine.
好啊
The guy's heavy. Let me do the questioning.
那家伙很狡猾 我来审他吧
You got it, You're the cop, Okay officer.
好啦 你说了算 你是警♥察♥
Yeah it's pretty nice out here Toby.
这儿可真漂亮
They probably wouldn't even find our bodies till spring
估计到春天也不一定能发现尸体
Hey, how are you?
怎么样
We're here to see Bartolo.
我们来这见巴托罗的
Uh... you mind if we come in?
介意我们进来吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Can you get him for us? Sure,
能帮我们叫下他吗 当然
We good here? you okay? Yup, okay,
这儿还行 你还好吗 好得很
Oz, oz, oz.
奥兹 奥兹
Hey. Hey, how are you doing?
嗨 近来可好
Toby Logan. Good, Bartolo.
托比·洛根 你好 我是巴托罗
Oz, hi. Hi.
奥兹 好啊 你好
What can I do for you?
有什么我能帮的
Well, I guess Arthur Stebbes spoke to you?
我猜你和亚瑟·斯戴布斯通过话了吧
I don't speak to Arthur.
我不直接和亚瑟通话
He leaves messages.
他给我留消息
What happened between the two of you?
你们两之间怎么回事
Arthur and I built the company.
我和亚瑟共同建立这家公♥司♥
And right now business is kind of slow.
但是现在生意不好做
On account of the fact that my partner is a convicted murderer.
因为我的搭档被判谋杀罪
Answer your question?
这就是你们要的答案吧
Ah,well,we just wanted to know what you know
我们只是想知道关于
About katie stebbes' murder.
凯蒂·斯戴布斯的谋杀案你了解多少
I know he killed her, Buried her
我知道他杀了她 还把她埋了
And then he forgot to hide the evidence.
而且他忘记掩饰罪证了
He was not a man of details.
他不是那种谨慎的人
Are you implying that I might know where arthur buried her?
你是在暗示 我知道藏尸点是吧
No. no. no. no.
不 不 不 不
Good,'cause I don't.
很好 因为我的确不知道
I got that,yeah,so,like,you have
我明白了 你并不知道
No idea who'd have done it for him,
是谁为他做了这事
Who's involved with him on this thing?
也不知道他的同谋是谁
Do you know if arthur was friends with a goalie?
亚瑟是不是有个守门员的朋友
You know,uh...Meeting you two gentlemen Was really very nice but
很高兴和你们两位见面 不过
uh...I have other things to do. sorry.
我还有别的事要忙 不好意思
Great. no,thank you.
好吧 没事 谢谢
more meetings.
以后可能还要麻烦你
Yes. thank you. Okay,thanks. yeah.
谢谢 好 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Que idiotas. dumb as dirt.
他这个傻子 蠢货
Gary. bartolo. Call me.
加里 我是巴托罗 给我回电♥话♥
How's the treasure hunt,boys?
你们俩这次调查有什么收获吗
Hey,do you know a guy named gary
你知不知道一个喜欢在犯案时
Who wears a goalie mask when he commits crimes?
带守门员面具的叫加里的人
You're watching too many horror movies,toby.
托比 你看太多恐怖电影了
No,I'm not.
不 我没有
I got a hit from bartolo of a goalie killing katie stebbes.
巴托罗看到一个守门员杀了凯蒂·斯戴布斯
Ah,does he play for the leafs or the rangers?
那他是红叶队的还是流浪者队的
That's funny. that's funny.
你说话真有意思 很有趣
Can't help you out unless you give me a last name.
除非你告诉我姓什么不然我没办法帮你
Plus,I've got a guy in emergency who claims
另外我手上还有一个在急救的人
To have shot himself twice in the back.
声称自己两次从背后射击自己
Got to go.
我得走了
Does he play for the leafs or the rangers?
他是红叶队的还是流浪者队的
You said it was a goalie,right?
你刚才说是个守门员 对吗
Maybe she's right.
也许她是对的
So,it wasn't a goalie? was it bartolo?
那不是个守门员 那是巴托罗吗
No,it was a goalie.
不 是个守门员
Toby,I'm confused.
托比 我有点糊涂了
Oz,okay,my gift isn't perfect,okay?
奥兹 好吧 我的天赋不是完美的
I read bartolo's mind.
我读到巴托罗的想法
he sees a goalie shooting her.
他看到一个守门员射杀凯蒂
Either he's the goalie who did it or...
可能他就是那个杀她的守门员或...
He hired a goalie to do it.
他雇了个守门员去杀她
He hired a goalie?
他雇了个守门员
Yeah,that's what I'm thinking.
对 我就是这么想的
So all we got to do is find
那么我们所要做的就是找到
a goalie named gary?
那个叫加里的守门员吗
Any ideas?
还有别的办法吗
Yeah,tons.
对 很多
All right. check this out.
好吧 来看看这个
I got a garry van bemmel,gary rose
有个叫加里·范博梅尔 加里·罗斯
and gary martino.
和加里·马尔蒂诺
And they're with dial-a-goalie.
他们都和守门员有联♥系♥
And I got gary demski and gary tinterio.
我还找到加里·丹姆斯基和加里·蒂特洛
Those are indian guys. they just got websites.
他们都是印度人 有自己的网站
What is this? what have you done?
这是什么 你做了什么
Well,maybe this gary the goalie is
也许这个叫加里的守门员
one of those guys you call
就是这些人中的一个
When you're playing hockey and you got nobody to stick in net.
如果你打冰球 找不到人把守球门
Rentagoalie. yeah.
那就雇个守门员 对
What,you got a better idea?
难道你还有更好的办法吗
No.
没有
Okay,well,I called these guys up.
好 那我给这些人打电♥话♥
Told them we need to see if they're any good.
看看他们擅长什么
I got a list of where and when.
我有张他们出现的时间地点名单
We're scouts,bro.
我们可以侦查了 兄弟
I don't even know what this guy looks like,oz.
我甚至不知道这家伙长什么样 奥兹
No voice,either? No.
没意见 对吧 没有
Well,so then,read their minds.
那么你就读读他们在想什么
Yeah,dad,don't... look,your health is more important,okay?
爸 不... 你的健康更重要
Mom and I will take care of the restaurant ourselves.
我和妈妈会自己照看好饭馆的
Yes. no,I won't let him near the food.
对 不 我不会让他靠近食物的
Yeah,okay,I love you too,dad. okay,bye.
对 好 我也爱你 爸 再见
Him? me? near the food? what?
他指我靠近食物 对吧
No,it's... he has a strange thing
不 他有些怪癖
About white people touching the food.
不喜欢白人触摸食物
It doesn't... is that the guy?
这不... 是那家伙吗
Hey,roll your window down.
把窗户摇下来
Hey,gary? Are you gary the goalie?
加里 你是叫加里的守门员吗
Yeah. You looking for a goalie?
是的 你们在找守门员吗
Hey,close the window. it's cold.
把窗户关了 很冷
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表