剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Telling you, toby, this whole mind-reading thing
说实话 托比 这个心灵感应的超能力
Is starting to rub off on me.
已经对我产生了深远的影响
Call it oz-mosis.
我称它为"奥兹式渗透"
"oz-mosis"?
"奥兹式渗透"
Yeah. what? you don't think it's possible?
是啊 这不是很有可能嘛
Oh, probably is. I don't know. who am I to judge?
是有可能 这我可说不准
You tell me. I'm in line at the presto-jiffy-whatever-mart,
我当时在一个随便什么超♥市♥排队结账
You know, I'm looking at the cashier.
我就看着收款员
It's like a seven out of ten, borderline odds.
差不多有七成的可能性 从概率学来讲
And, uh, all of a sudden
然后 突然一下子
I get this hit, you know, like you,
我感觉到那中灵光一闪 就像你平时那样
And I feel that she's going to say this, "12 items or less."
我觉得她就要说"12件或更少"
Had nothing to do with the sign over her head?
与她脑子里正想的无关吗
it's got nothing to do with it; i-i knew what she was going to say
与那无关 我就是知道她要说什么
Ten seconds before she said it.
10秒钟后她就说了
If that's not reading minds, I don't know... what do you call it?
如果这不是心灵感应的话 你说是什么
The ability to read the future.
预测未来的能力
"the future"? Maybe I got that, too.
未来 也许我也有超能力了
I mean, If you and I get together on this one,
要是咱俩联手 我们一定能干番大事业的
we could really do some damage. We'll open a little business for ourselves.
我们可以自己做生意了
Yeah, superheroes, inc.
超能英雄股份有限公♥司♥
we got multiple vics at the corner Of gormley and lawton. all right.
在格姆林街和罗顿路的交汇处有多名伤者
Playtime's over. step on it.
游戏时间结束 来吧加油干
In here?
在里面
Neighbor heard screams, Then silence--
邻居先是听到一声尖叫 然后就安静了
knocked, no answer.
怎么敲门也没人应
Let herself in, two down.
等她想办法进去后 发现两个人躺在地上
All right. any alive? see.
还活着吗 你自己看吧
Thanks. hey, oz, got this.
谢谢知道了 奥兹 看这个
Oh, man.
天呐
I got nothing. you? hey?
我这个不行了 你那个呢
Nothing?
不行吗
House clear? as far as we can tell.
现场清理好了吗 应该没问题
We're too late, charlie.
我们来晚了 查理
Detective charlie? charlie?
查理探员 查理
Someone's here.
这儿有人
Someone's in the house.
房♥子里有人
How the hell does a paramedic know
这个急救员到底是怎么知道
There's someone else in the house?
这房♥子里有其他人的
You point. leave the rest to me.
你帮助我 其他的我来
Honey? honey?
亲爱的 亲爱的
Wade?
韦德
Fireplace.
壁炉里
There's someone in the fireplace.
有人躲在了壁炉里
Toby!
托比
Hey, oz, grab the bags!
奥兹 把急救包拿来
Come on. damn it.
醒醒啊 该死
His breathing's weak.
他的呼吸很微弱
Want a candy?
想要糖果吗
No-no-no, whoa, whoa.
别动 等等
No, hey. relax. Relax.
别动 放松 放松
He's going to make it, toby.
他应该会没事的
Four minutes, toby. How's he doing?
还有4分钟就到了 托比 他怎么样了
he's lost a lot of blood. Bp's holding.
他失血很多 血压暂时稳定
Where do you think you're going?
你要去哪儿
What was that?
你说什么
huh? I didn't say anything.
我什么也没说啊
it's just a fever. When you wake up, it'll be all better.
只是感冒而已 等你醒了 就会没事了
help me! mommy!
救我妈妈
You getting a hit off him? Yeah, yeah, I'm getting a lot.
你听到他在想什么了吗 是啊 听到很多
He needs quiet. he doesn't mean it.
他想要静一静 他不是有意的
He loves you. he really does, honey.
亲爱的 他真的很爱你 真的
So what was going on with that kid back there?
那孩子之前怎么了
I mean, what kind of hit were you getting off him?
我是说 你听到他在想什么吗
Hey, sorry, oz.
不行啊 奥兹
If it begins to make sense, I'll let you know.
等我有头绪了 我会告诉你的
Ah, don't worry about it. I go from one incoherent thought to the next.
别担心 我能理解各种没条理的想法
Oz. toby.
奥兹 托比
Just the gentlemen I wanted to see.
我正要找你们两位呢
My sister, jennifer, is coming to visit.
我的妹妹 杰尼弗 要来看我
Oh, you mean the sister you love
你是说你那个不会让你连做梦
when you're not Dreaming about driving a stake through her heart?
都想把木桩钉进她心脏[吸血鬼]的妹妹
Yup, that one. I need you to run interference.
就是那个 我需要你们来阻挠我们见面
What kind of interference? like if she asks me
怎么阻挠 比如要是她问我
What I'm doing after work, I need to be able
我下班后要做什么 我会说
To say that I'm doing something with one of you.
我要和你们中的某个一起做点什么
or if I randomly end up alone with her,
要是我不凑巧和她在一起了
One of you saves the day; show up, call.
你们得救我 直接出现或者打电♥话♥给我
Don't say you have plans.
别说你不帮我
You never have plans. You just randomly disappear.
你从来不按常理来 总是随意消失
So? are you in?
怎么样 帮忙吗
I think I can handle that.
我觉得没问题
yeah, you should probably meet her before you don't!
没见本尊前 别太早答应 别说
I do have one question though, actually she's gorgeous.
我其实有个疑问 她漂亮极了
Stunning.
令人惊奇
You know, I think I need to brush my teeth.
我要去刷刷牙
How's our stab victim? any improvements?
受害人怎么样了 有什么进展吗
Physically stable, but still shut down.
身体状况平稳了 但心理还没调整过来
Spent an hour with the staff psychologist and nothing.
心理学家和他谈了一个小时 也没好转
Yeah, well, I guess seeing your parents murdered
我猜看着自己爸妈在自己眼前被杀的话
Right in front of you might do that.
正常人都这反应
Yeah, no kidding. any suspects?
是啊 找到嫌犯了吗
The longer he's not talking, the harder it's going to be.
他如果一直不开口 就很难有线索
Can I have a minute with you, please?
能和你单独说句话吗
Sure. excuse us, please.
行 先走了
You're asking a lot.
你要求的太过分了
Charlie, no, I'm not a telepathic vacuum cleaner.
查理 不行 我不是个心灵感应吸尘器
I'm not going to do that.
我不会做的
I have two people dead,
有两个人死了
And the only witness I have is unable to speak.
而我唯一的目击证人还不能说话
I need a way inside that kid's head.
我想要知道那孩子的脑子里想什么
I don't think anything I could get from him would help anyway.
我觉得从他那里听到的东西毫无帮助
The kid is messed up.
这个孩子脑子里是一团糟
So you already read him?
你已经读过他的想法了
It's not like I could help it.
我没办法控制
Well, what'd you get?
好吧 你看到了什么
Everything I saw was pretty messed up.
我看到的都很混乱
I can't trust what I pick up from people
当人们感情上处于极端波动状态时
When they're in an emotional state like that.
我所读到的信息就不那么可靠了
Well, usually in my world, that's when the truth comes out.
在我看来 那通常是真♥相♥浮出水面的时候
What did you see, toby?
你看到了什么 托比
I got... I got a few hits.
我看到 我看到了一些画面
I saw a guy in a clown face, clown makeup.
我看到了一张小丑的脸 小丑的妆容
Is that the murderer? I don't know.
是凶手吗 我不知道
I saw two guys With black ski masks.
我还看到两个戴黑色面罩的人
I saw a knife stabbing someone.
还有一把刀刺向什么人
I don't know who's holding the knife.
我不知道是谁干的
Well, that's what I'm going to need you to find out.
这就是我要你去找出的真♥相♥
Do you really want me to go in there?
你真的要让我这么做
I really want to know who killed this kid's parents, yeah.
我一定会找出杀害这孩子父母的凶手的
All right.
好吧
Hey, andy.
你好 安迪
How are you doing?
你感觉怎么样
I know you're scared.
我知道你吓坏了
The police just need to know who's responsible for this.
警♥察♥想要找出这件事的罪魁祸首
Do you know who did it, andy?
你知道是谁吗 安迪
Just think about it.
只需要想一想
Just try to remember.
去回忆一下
Somebody's here. we got to go.
有人来了 我们得快走
Hey! what's going on?
这怎么了
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表