剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
What is all of this?
这些是什么
My god.
天哪
This is... this is me.
这... 这是我
This is... this is my life.
这... 这是我的生活
This is... Oh, everything.
这是... 什么都有
These are
这些是
From when I was in high school.
从我上高中起的照片
Beyond the night.
《黑夜尽头》
This is the...
这是...
The is the first graphic novel I ever illustrated.
第一本由我画插图的小说
Oh, it's great.
这太棒了
I always wondered what had become of him.
我一直想知道他变成什么样了
Are your parents still alive?
你父母还健在吗
Uh, I never met my dad.
我从没见过我爸爸
Not even sure if he knows I exist.
甚至不确定他是否知道我的存在
My mother...
而我妈妈...
I lost her when I was five.
我五岁时失去了她
Yeah, I have memories here and there, but you know,
我有些零零碎碎的记忆片段
It's pretty much a closed book.
但基本上我对她一无所知
And this is his trial.
这是他的审讯资料
These are court transcripts.
法庭笔录
Newspaper clippings.
还有剪报
I mean, this is his appeal file.
和上诉文件
They call that an innocence box.
有人把这个叫做清白箱子
A what?
叫做什么
these guys, they go to jail
有些进了监狱的人
And they want to become prison library lawyers.
他们在监狱的图书馆里自学法律
They want to prove that they're not guilty.
想证明他们无罪
Even if they are?
即使他们有罪也这样做吗
I don't think they'd spend
我不觉得如果他们有罪的话
That much time doing it if they were.
还会花那么多时间在这上面
Maybe this is why he wanted to meet with me.
或许他和我见面就是为了这个
Maybe he had found proof.
或许他找到了证据
Maybe.
或许
You, uh, recognize these names or addresses?
你认识这些名字或地址吗
No.
不认识
No, I don't recognize any of them,
我一个也不认识
But they're... they're from all over the country.
但他们... 他们来自全国各地
How about BPI?
那BPI呢
Lindsay?
林赛
What?
怎么了
Did you hear that?
你听见什么了吗
Toby?
托比
Did you see who did it?
你看到是谁干的吗
I saw a door. How about you?
我只看到了一扇门 你呢
No, by the time I got out there, they were gone.
没有 我出去的时候 他们已经不见了
You have any idea what they might have been after?
你知道他们在找什么吗
There's nothing of value in the apartment so...
那间公♥寓♥里没什么值钱的东西
So, not an extra $4 million just lying around?
没有四百万现金散落一地吗
Hey, charlie, come on, I would've told you that.
查理 别这样 如果有我会告诉你的
You would, but would she?
你会说 她呢
We both would've.
我们都会说的
All right, I'll go over to his place.
好了 我会去他的住处
I'll check it out, see if I come up with anything.
检查一下 看能不能有所发现
And if anything changes for you, you can always reach me here.
万一你遇到什么事 尽管过来找我
Thank you.
谢谢
Now, get outta here before becker
趁贝克吃午饭这会儿
Gets back from lunch.
赶快离开
Thanks, charlie.
多谢 查理
You know sometimes I wish I could read minds.
有时候我希望我会读心术
Really? why?
真的吗 为什么
I just get the feeling
我只是觉得
She thinks I know more than what I'm saying.
她认为我对她有所隐瞒
You're going to his funeral?
你要去参加他的葬礼
Yeah, what's the big deal?
对 有什么大不了的
I don't know, you don't know him.
我不懂 你又不认识他
I know her.
我认识她
You don't know her; you don't know anything about her.
你不认识她 你对她一无所知
What's her favorite movie?
她最喜欢的电影是什么
Favorite food? pet peeves?
喜欢吃什么 有什么怪癖
Do you know her pet peeves?
你知道她的怪癖吗
If you don't know her pet peeves, forget about it.
如果你连她的怪癖都不知道 那就别去
Oz, she needs help,
奥兹 她需要帮助
I can help her, that's it. Relax.
而我能帮上忙 尽此而以 放松点
you know what, toby?
知道吗 托比
I just figured this out.
我算是弄明白了
You got a hero complex, that's why.
你有英雄综合症 那就是原因
And you know why?
知道为什么吗
No, I don't know why. can you tell me why?
不 我不知道 你能告诉我吗
Toby, you have a gift
托比 你有一个天赋
And you don't know What you did to deserve it
但你总觉得自己不配拥有它
So you help people.
于是你经常帮助别人
It's your way of paying the world back
你为了你的天赋
For your gift.
而回报社会
It's simple psychology.
简单的心理分♥析♥
So, make me a superhero.
那么 我当超级英雄
I'll make you my sidekick.
你做我的助手如何
No, I don't like that.
不 我不想
I'll keep working on it.
我还是继续开车好了
Uh, mom, this is my friend, toby logan.
妈妈 这是我的朋友 托比·洛根
Oh, the paramedic who found ron.
你是发现罗恩的急救员
Yeah, that's right.
对 没错
Well, thank you for doing your best.
谢谢你尽了最大努力
I appreciate you coming, mom.
谢谢你能来 妈妈
Days I dreamed of his funeral.
我做梦都想参加他的葬礼
Oh, come on, lindsay,
行了吧 林赛
Let's not pretend we were the perfect family.
别假装我们是完美家庭
I do have some good memories.
我还是有一些美好的回忆的
Uh, we went to his place.
我们去了他的住处
Really?
真的
There was a box.
那有一个箱子
It was full of clippings and photos.
里面全是剪报和照片
I just...
我只是...
What if he was innocent, mom?
他会不会真的是无辜的 妈
You're going through the same thing I went through.
你正在经历我所经历过的事
Which is?
什么
Coming to terms with who your father really was.
逐渐接受你父亲的本来面目
Maybe he wasn't such a monster, mom.
也许他不是坏人 妈妈
Nor was he a saint.
他也不可能是圣人
My condolences.
我很遗憾
Your father was a good man.
你♥爸♥爸是个好人
Thank you.
谢谢
You don't recognize me, do you?
你没认出来我 是吗
Um... Syd Pickson.
希德·皮克森
Yes, yes.
没错
Yes, of course, I remember you, yes.
是的 我记得你
Lovely to see you. Hi.
很高兴见到你 你好
Toby.
我是托比
Hi, toby.
你好 托比
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Well, uh, you and my father go way back.
你和我父亲认识很久了
High school.
是高中同学
Oh, life is weird.
人生太奇特了
Your dad, no matter what,
你♥爸♥爸 无论是做什么
Nothing ever worked out for him.
都很不顺利
He did nothing
他没有做错事
and they nailed him for that theft.
但他们一口咬定那起盗窃案是他干的
Nothing?
没做错事
You know the story?
你知道那件事吗
No, my mother refused to talk about it.
不知道 我妈妈不愿意谈论那件事
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表