剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Looks like massive head trauma.
看起来头部伤得很严重
She's bleeding bad. I'm going in, man.
她流了很多血 我进去看看
Lacerations. the neck, the head, the arms.
颈部 头部 手臂都有受伤
Alright. No, stay there.
好的 别动
Hand me that. I can't go any further.
把那个给我 我够不着
There we go.
够到了
Toby, we've got a problem.
托比 我们遇到个麻烦
Yeah, don't tell me you're stuck.
别告诉我你被卡住了
Okay then. I won't mention it.
好吧 那我不说了
You're kidding, right?
你是开玩笑吗
It's over. they're stuck.
报告 他们被卡住了
Copy that, stand down.
收到 完毕
Brilliant.
了不起
Absolutely brilliant.
实在很了不起
So you're an actress?
你是演员吗
So you boys could use a hand?
你们怎么就不动动脑子呢
Alright, so it's not our finest hour, my friend.
这并不是我们最好的状态
At least nobody died, that's something.
至少没人死 不错了
Well, the day is not over yet.
今天还没结束
You know, if we don't pass evaluations,
你知道的 如果我们没通过考核
we could get de-certified
就会失去执照的
We'll be fine.
我们会没事的
We lose certification,
如果没拿到执照
we'll be down to low priority transport.
我们就会降职去开车
You know what that means.
你知道那意味着什么
Yeah, we're taxi drivers.
是的 我们会去开出租车
No, we're taxi drivers with a speed limit.
不 是有速度限制的出租车司机
I can't do the speed limits.
我可受不了限速
You can't.
的确
Alright, that's it. double check the rig.
就这样吧 仔细检查下装置
We cannot afford to fail inspections.
我们再不能失误了
You're right, you're right.
你说得对
I know I'm the one that got us stuck in here,
我知道我很能干
But you wanna help me out here...
但如果你想帮忙...
Or what?
怎么了
What's going on?
怎么了
Relax. you're okay, you're in an ambulance.
放松点 没事了 你在救护车上
What happened? your apartment blew up.
发生什么事了 你的房♥子发生了爆♥炸♥
What's your name? vince.
你叫什么名字 文斯
Vince, my name is toby.
文斯 我是托比
my partner's the best driver in the city.
我的拍档是这个城里最好的司机
We'll get you to the hospital in ten minutes.
我们将会在十分钟内送你去医院
Okay, make that five!
看来五分钟就行了
Oh, man, I don't believe this.
真不敢相信
It's not as bad as it looks.
看上去没那么糟糕
No man, you cut my favorite shirt.
伙计 你弄坏了我最喜欢的T恤
Alright, I'll get you a new one man, I promise.
好吧 我赔你件新的 我保证
We've got a heart rate of 130. bp 80 systolic.
我们检测到心跳130 血压80
Reduced breath on the left side.
呼吸正在减弱
We've got burns and lacerations on the head, chest, arms.
头 胸 手臂发现烧伤和伤口
Hold up. what's the word?
等一下 怎么说
Fire's got it under control. how many vics?
火势已被控制 多少伤员
Ah, just a couple. he's the worst of them.
就一对夫妻 他是伤得最重的
it's his place that blew up.
他在爆♥炸♥中心
Let's get the trauma one ,now
急救伤员一号♥ 快
What's it? watch the bin
什么情况 重点看护
Toby, you're bleeding.
托比 你受伤了
Let me take care of that.
我帮你处理下
What did you do? it's nothing, I just...
你做了什么 没什么 我只是...
I was near the building when it blew.
爆♥炸♥的时候我就在那栋楼附近
How did you manage that anyway?
不管你怎么做
we were like a block away from evaluation.
我们肯定和执照无缘了
I don't know, I just saw the smoke.
不知道 只是看见烟冒了出来
saw smoke? what are you talking about?
看见烟 你在说什么
oz, don't you know by now? just don't ask.
奥兹 别问了行吗
Never get a straight answer.
反正都不是真话
Dr. fawcett, you're wanted in trauma 3.
福西特医生 请到3号♥病房♥
Don't go anywhere, okay? I'll stitch you up in a minute.
不要走开 过会我给你打♥针♥
You really gotta get over your olivia thing.
你真的应该忘了奥利维亚
Oh, thank you. olivia and I are good.
谢谢 我和奥利维亚都很好
Really? 'cause you're all broken up and done...
是这样吗 就因为你们分手了 已经完了...
And still the er is thick with
那为啥急症室还充满了
moody looks and innuendo.
郁郁寡欢和暗讽
I'm not saying I understand innuendo,
我不是在说我懂
I'm just aware that it exists.
我只是觉得它肯定存在
Alright,
好吧
Well sorry for ruining
很抱歉破坏了
the tranquility of your emergency room experience.
你急诊室的平静
Hey, either move in or move on.
既来之则安之
This in between thing is like a bad haircut.
夹在中间 感觉像剪了个糟糕的发型
Something you'd know a thing or two about, right?
看来你还挺有经验吗
You should come out with me, start looking around.
你该跟着我出去见识见识
I could be your wingman.
我能当你的司机
You mean I could be your wingman? it works both ways.
你是说我是你的司机 互利双赢嘛
That'd be nice.
那也挺好的
You know,
你知道
My uncle always says the best way to get over your
我叔叔常说拜托困扰最好的方法
Troubles is to go out and find some new kind of trouble.
就是去找寻新的困扰
That's probably why all my cousins have done time.
这可能就是我的表兄们都在监狱的原因
You're gonna get that thing looked at
在你血流得到处都是之前
before you start bleeding all over?
你应该看看那个东西
Come here, look at this.
过来 看看
Hold still, so I can make it straight.
别动 缝歪了
So, there's a good story to go with this?
这个伤口是有故事的吧
A collapsed roof, maybe a little axe wielding action?
屋顶塌了 也许你做过挥斧动作了吧
Would that work? what?
有用吗 什么
Making a good impression.
吸引你的注意了吗
The truth always makes the best impression.
真♥相♥往往效果更好
Well, in that case,
真♥相♥是...
I got my arm jammed in the hose rigging
当我们冲出去的时候
when we were pulling out.
我手臂卡在了管道上
Actually, maybe a little axe wielding action would've been better.
老实说 也许你动作小点就不会这样了
It's better than
总比
a paper cut on the site of a calendar shoot or anything.
那些生日倒大霉的人好吧
You're not...
不会吧...
September.
我就是九月份的
Hey, it's for charity.
你发发善心吧
Hey, liv.
奥利
Sorry, I didn't know you were with a patient.
对不起 我不知道你正在忙
No it's okay. this is toby logan. and tom...
没关系 他是托比·洛根 这是汤姆...
Crawford. yeah, we met this morning.
克劳福德 我们今天早上见过了
Yeah, I was doing standby at the evals. great fun.
我当时在Evals待命 真巧啊
Okay, liv. I thought maybe you could sew me up.
奥利 我以为你马上会帮我缝合伤口的
Right. I'll come back later.
没问题 我过会再来
No, no, no. that's okay, toby.
别 别 现在就可以
You always wait too long
你总是拖很久
with these things and then it just never right.
这样伤口就好不了
You're gonna live?
你又在现场
Uh, it's touch and go.
是啊 挺危险的
I heard you were one of the first responders to today fire.
我听说你是今天爆♥炸♥第一个赶到的急救人员
We were training nearby. we were all there pretty quick.
我们在附近训练 所以能迅速赶到现场
Uh, detective marks. yes?
马珂探员 怎么了
I have the last of the victims statements from the fire.
这是事故受害者的最新资料
I'm gonna head over to mercy general
我去慰问下伤患
and follow up on that bus crash.
再跟进另一个案子
Toby logan,
托比·洛根
this is kyle elson from victim resources.
这是受害人资源部的凯尔·埃尔森
Oh hey, you're the guy that got stuck in the car.
你好 你就是被卡在车里的那个
Yeah, they had to get a fireman to cut him out.
他们是被消防员弄出来的
No, that wasn't me.
不 那不是我
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表