剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
We’ll talk to them.
我会和他们谈的
Guy did nothing except win too much of my money.
这家伙只会赢我的钱
And that guy on the top? He’s a cop.
在最上面的这人是个警♥察♥
One more thing.
还有一件事
Detective marks, that's for you.
马珂探长 那是给你的
Stay 100 meters away from my client, okay?
跟我的当事人保持100米距离 行吗
A restraining order? This is absurd.
这是限制令吗 这太荒唐了
No. It's harassment, and it's got to stop,
不 你的行为构成了骚扰 必须停止
Effective immediately.
限制令即刻生效
If you're so innocent, let us run a DNA test.
如果你真的无辜 那让我们化验DNA
And give you a chance to fake the results?
难道给你机会造假
Are all of your officers this insubordinate?
你所有的警官都那么不服管教吗
Just marks. Hmm.
只有马珂 恩
Hey, Charlie, we got to get to lunch here soon, so...
嘿 查理 我们得去吃午饭了 所以...
Sorry guys, I didn't mean to interrupt this.
对不起伙计们 我并不想打断你们
It’s okay. We were just leaving.
没事 我们正要离开
Have yourselves a good lunch, detectives.
好好吃顿午饭 探长们
What the hell was that?
你刚才算干什么
You were going to hit him.
你刚刚想打他
I only wanted some DNA.
我只想要DNA
Only? Yeah, mostly.
仅仅如此吗 是的 就是
Yeah, the only thing you would've got is an assault charge.
你只可能拿到人身攻击的指控
I think his alibi is legit.
我想他的不在场证明是合法的
How did you know I was going to hit him?
你怎么知道我想打他呢
All right, okay, yeah, that time I looked.
好吧 是的 当时我看了你在想什么
Charlie?
查理
Stay away from me.
离我远点
All right.
好吧
You don't think a judge is going to uphold a restraining order
难道你认为法官会批准限制令
Against a detective working a case?
阻止警探侦破案件
One already did.
他已经这样做了
And quite frankly, I’m not so sure I'm going to fight this.
而且坦白说 我不会去为此申诉
You’re not serious.
你不是认真的吧
Charlie, you based your entire case
查理 这整个案子都是基于
On an assumption that Litvack is your man.
你认为利特瓦克就是罪犯的假设
You’re trying to make the evidence fit the suspect.
你在硬把证据和嫌犯对号♥入座
Look me in the eye and tell me
你看着我的眼睛然后告诉我
You think Brian Litvack is innocent.
你认为布莱恩·利特瓦克是无辜的
You’re a good cop, Charlie,
你是个好警探 查理
And no one is questioning your instincts or your talent.
没有人♥质♥疑你的直觉和资质
Just my integrity.
那就是我的品行不端了
You’re off the case.
你别再管着这案子了
A tumor?
一个肿瘤
On your thymus.
在你的胸腺
It’s a gland on the upper interior chest cavity.
它是位于你胸腔上方的一个腺体
I know what the thymus is, Fawcett.
我知道胸腺是什么 福西特
I believe it's pressing against your air pipe
我想它正在压♥迫♥你的呼吸道
And restricting air flow into your lungs.
因而限制了空气进入你的肺
A cat scan will tell us more.
CT扫描可以告诉我们更多
I want another opinion.
我想要听其他的意见
You mean, another doctor.
你是说 要换医生吗
Don’t put words in my mouth, Fawcett.
不要当我肚子里的蛔虫 福西特
Yes, Miss Naymark.
好的 尼玛克小姐
Charlie’s been acting weird
自从我告诉查理我能心灵感应
Since I told her about the telepathy.
她就有些怪怪的
Tinfoil helmet weird?
她很抗拒你侵入她的大脑吗
She’s been avoiding me.
她一直避开我
Well, you can be pretty humorless.
你可能太缺乏幽默感了
I'm kidding. Lighten up.
我开玩笑的 振作起来
She’s been treating me like I'm a bad guy.
她像对待坏人一样对待我
Specifically?
具体说
She has accused me of violating people with my ability.
她指责我用我的能力侵犯他人
And you've never thought of it as a violation?
而你却从来没有认为那是侵犯
No. No, I mean,
不 不 我是说
An invasion of privacy, maybe,
可能侵犯了别人的隐私
But not the thing that she's accusing me of.
但不是她指责的那样
Rape?
强♥暴♥别人的思想
She might be right.
她可能是对的
Can you explain that to me?
你能解释给我听吗
I'm not calling you a rapist, Toby,
我不是说你是个强♥奸♥犯 托比
But telepathy in the wrong hands is a weapon.
但心灵感应运用不当就会变成武器
That’s why I'm always telling you to be careful, Toby.
这就是为什么我一直提醒你要小心
And discreet.
而且要慎重
I trust Charlie.
我相信查理
Whether or not you trust Charlie
你是否相信查理
Isn’t the $6♥4♥,000 question.
不是最重要的问题
What is the $6♥4♥,000 question?
那什么是最重要的问题
Why doesn't Charlie trust you?
为什么查理不相信你呢
Of course it is. Thank you, Ray.
你说得对 谢谢你 雷
Hey, Liv, how's it going with Miss Naymark?
小奥 尼玛克小姐怎么样了
She’s actually unbelievable.
她真是不可理喻
I walk in there
我一进她的病房♥
And suddenly everything is a pop quiz.
所有的一切就变成了小测验
Well, at least she's not grading you.
至少她不再给你打分了
What makes you think she isn't?
你怎么知道她没有呢
Look, Olivia, people don't change.
奥利维亚 人是不会改变的
Once a student, always a student.
一日为师 终身为父
I mean, she probably remembers
也许她还记得
You needed a lot of attention in high school
你在高中时很需要别人监督
And now she's right back on top of you.
而现在她就在监督你的工作
That’s where you're wrong because I did all my homework,
那你就错了因为我从来都会完成作业
Got straight as, participated in everything under the sun.
得全A 还积极参加一切课外活动
Oh, you were one of those.
哦 看来你是其中之一
What is that supposed to mean?
你想说什么
You know a teacher's pet.
老师的乖乖孩
I was not a teacher's pet.
我不是个老师的乖乖孩
No, of course not.
不 当然不是
You just kissed up whenever you needed to get better marks.
你为了得到高分 就讨好老师
I did not kiss up to anybody.
我不曾讨好任何人
Okay, you were a suck-up.
你是个奉承鬼
Brown-noser.
献媚者
Apple polisher.
马屁精
Okay, see that's the thing with men.
看到了吗 男人就是这么想的
A woman is actually trying really hard to do a good job
一个女人要是努力工作
And she's a kiss-up,
那她就是在讨好别人
And if she's confident and competent,
如果她非常自信而且有竞争力
Then she's a bitch. You know what?
那她就是个贱♥人♥ 你知道吗
Thank you so much, oz, for your perspective.
非常感你的真知卓见 奥兹
And way to make my day!
让我今天真是愉快啊
I think that went as well as it could have.
我认为这个规律运转地很好
Hey, what do you... what do you feel?
你会... 你会感觉怎样
When I'm reading you? Do you feel anything?
我读你的心的时候 你是怎么想的
Like what?
想什么
I don't know. Do you feel violated?
我不知道 你会觉得被侵犯了吗
Do you feel like I've gone into your privacy?
你会觉得我破坏了你的隐私吗
No, sometimes I feel like lobes of my brain
不 有时候觉得我的脑叶
Are being cooked from the inside...
在里面被煮了...
I'm being serious. Come on.
我是认真的 快说啊
No. nothing. It would be cool, but...
不 没什么 那很酷 但是...
Hey, Ccharlie!
查理
Charlie, wait. Charlie! Hey!
查理 等等 查理
What part of "stay away from me" didn't you understand?
你懂什么叫"离我远点"吗
We need to talk. We don't need to do anything.
我们得谈谈 我们什么也不必做
I think you're letting your experiences blur your judgment.
我想你以前的经历干扰了你的判断
How long have you known?
你知道多久了
Just now. Since you brought me in here.
就刚刚 你把我带进这来以后
How much have you seen? Nothing.
你看到了多少 什么也没
I had a feeling something was wrong
我在警♥察♥局的时候就觉得
At the police station; that's it.
有些事情不太对劲 就是这样
I never told anyone
我没有对任何人说起过这事
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表