握手很有力呢
Hey, that's a hell of a handshake.
你懂的 我最近有在吃维他命
Ah, well, you know, I've been taking vitamins.
老爸 进来坐下吧
Dad, uh, come on in, sit down.
要喝什么吗 给你来瓶啤酒吗
Can I get you something to drink? Maybe a beer?
-没问题 你喝我就喝 -行
- Sure, if you're having one. - Okay.
你怎么会不喝呢 你又没怀孕
And why wouldn't you, since you're not pregnant?
莱纳德想帮我前任扎克生孩子
Leonard wants to have a baby with my ex-boyfriend Zack.
剥玉米人队最近怎么样啦
How 'bout those Cornhuskers?
你介意我这周末跟拉杰出去玩吗
Hey, would you mind if Raj and I went away this weekend?
你们俩保持爱情的火花的确挺重要
Well, it is important for you two to keep the spark alive.
不是啦 只是我当时帮他筹办了单身汉派对
No, just the bachelor party I had planned.
安都安排了 就还是去玩嘛
I thought we'd do it anyway.
那就是男人周末啦
Oh, so a guys' weekend?
算是吧 不过谢尔顿和莱纳德去不了
Kinda. I mean, Sheldon and Leonard couldn't make it,
所以拉杰邀请了安努 我叫上了斯图尔特
so Raj invited Anu and I asked Stuart.
等等 你先邀请斯图尔特而不是我吗
Wait, you invited Stuart before me?
其实我在斯图尔特前先邀请了伯特
Actually, I invited Bert before Stuart,
但我不知道自己为什么要告诉你
but I don't know why I just told you that.
你为什么不邀请我
Why didn't you invite me?
因为我了解你啊
Because I know you.
你才不想在飞机里失重漂浮呢
You don't want to float weightless in an airplane.
你说什么蠢话啊
What are you talking about?
我可喜欢做那种疯狂事了
I love doing crazy stuff like that.
妮妮 你上次玩迪士尼的旋转茶杯都不舒服
Bernie, you got sick from the teacup ride at Disneyland.
很多人都会啊
Lots of people do.
我们当时还在排队 还没开始玩呢
We were still in line.
所以你不想我去吗
So you don't want me to go?
不 我想你去啊 只要你能玩得开心
No, I want you to go if you're gonna have fun.
如果你到时一脸生无可恋 扫了大家的兴
I don't want you to go if you're gonna be miserable
我就不想你去了
and ruin it for everyone.
我绕了那么一大圈就是要说 我想你去啊
Which is a long way of saying I want you to go!
我觉得进行得挺顺利的 对吧
I think this is going pretty good, huh?
对你来说也许吧 你把我丢出去当替死鬼
Maybe for you. You threw me under the bus.
对不起 我慌了嘛 他当时在怼我
Oh, I'm sorry. I panicked. He was judging me.
现在他把矛头指向我了
Well, yeah, now he's judging me.
我知道 我的妙计见效了
I know. It worked.
你俩要么大声点 要么小声点
You two might want to talk louder or quieter.
上高中那会 我躲衣橱用毯子蒙头开啤酒
In high school, he could hear me open a can of beer
他都能听见
in my closet under a blanket.
我把情况捋一捋 莱纳德
So let me get this straight, Leonard.
她不想给你生孩子
She doesn't want to have your baby,
但她的傻蛋前男友想要你的孩子
but her dumbbell ex-boyfriend does.
我... 不 我是不会这么说啦
Well, I-- no, I wouldn't say it like that.
那你会怎么说
How would you say it?
句子一样 只是没那么大怒气
Uh, same words, just less angry.
我不知道洛杉矶这里怎么样
Well, I don't know about Los Angeles,
但在内布拉斯加 这种事挺奇怪的
but in Nebraska, that's kind of strange.
在这里也很奇怪 这里还有给狗去的面包店呢
It's strange here, too, and we have a bakery for dogs.
你对这事没意见吗
And you're okay with this?
-我支持我的丈夫 -谢谢你
- I support my husband. - Thank you.
但如果你有异议
But, you know, if you think differently,
你应该直接说出来的
you should feel free to say so.
大吼大叫 掀翻屋顶那样
You know, just like, "Ah!" Make a scene.
听我说 他们自己生不出小孩
Okay, look, they can't have kids of their own,
他们喜欢我很聪明这一点
and they like that I'm smart,
于是希望自己孩子能有这个优点
and they want that for their child.
不 我懂
No, I get it.
你懂
You do?
当然
Sure.
以前在农场 我们有一匹获奖骏马
Back on the farm, we had a prize stallion.
我们可没浪费它的优秀基因 让它疯狂交♥配♥播种
We didn't let that just go to waste; we put him out to stud.
不不 这事 这事有点不一样
No, no, this is... this is a little different than that...
不 等等 等等
No, no, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
你刚把我比作一匹得奖骏马 继续
Uh, you were comparing me to a prize stud. Go on.
你跟你的新死党玩得开心吗
You have fun with your new best buddy?
你♥爸♥喜欢我 都是你的错
Hey, it's your fault your dad likes me.
谁让你以前交往的都是蠢蛋
You dated idiots your whole life.
他倒是说对了一件事
Well, he was right about one thing.
我嫁给了一匹种马
I am married to a stud.
真的吗
Mm. Really?
真的 我为出♥卖♥♥♥了你感到很内疚
Yeah, I felt so bad about selling you out,
我想好好补偿你
I thought I would maybe make it up to you.
等一下 不行
Wait, wait. I can't.
我是很想啦
I mean, I want to,
但我接下来三天都不应该"做"
but I'm not supposed to for the next three days.
对哦 我忘了
Oh. That's right. I forgot.
好吧 那我只好看点书
All right, well, guess I'll just read a little
然后 我也不知道 去睡觉好了
and then-- I don't know-- go to sleep.
真的吗 你就穿这身睡觉
Really? That's what you're sleeping in?
你希望我脱掉吗
Oh, you want me to take it off?
不
No.
好吧 那你闭嘴关"鸡" 让我安静看漫画吧
All right. Well, then pipe down and let me read my comic book.
佩妮 我知道你在干什么
Penny, I-I know what you're doing.
拜托你停止吧
Just please stop.
快听听这个
Ooh, listen to this.
"砰"
"Bam."
"嘭"
"Pow."
"接招吧 蝙蝠侠"
"Take that, Batman."
谢谢你们为我安排了这个
Thanks again for doing this, guys.
-不客气 -我很期待
- Of course. - So excited.
你也来了 真好
I'm glad you came.
听霍华德之前的语气 这好像不是你的菜
Howard made it sound like this wasn't your kind of thing.
他是那么说了 但我来了
He did say that, but here I am.
所以他知道个屁
So what does he know?
抱歉 我只是
I'm sorry. I just...
以为你不会喜欢以时速6♥4♥3公里的速度
didn't think you'd enjoy plummeting to the Earth
垂直栽下地球
at 400 miles an hour.
我很喜欢高速
I love going fast,
不像这位老奶奶
unlike Grandma here,
开车时速才112公里 像蜗牛爬
poking along at 70 miles an hour.
对不对
Am I right?
我一直都想玩这个
I've always wanted to do this.
我对肾上腺素有毒瘾
I'm an adrenaline junkie.
过山车 单板滑雪
Roller coasters, snowboarding,
跟和自家狗狗一起洗澡的男人约会
dating men who bathe with their dogs.
那时干旱缺水嘛
It was during a drought.
我也喜欢寻求刺♥激♥
I'm a thrill-seeker, too.
当妈之后我不得不有所收敛
I've had to pull back since I became a mom,
但我还是会跳上超♥市♥购物车
but I'll still jump on the back of a grocery cart
一路风驰电掣滑过肉类区
and just roll through the meat section.
而我娶了这位英雌
And I'm married to her,
所以我的人生也是充满刺♥激♥
which is quite the ride.
艾米
Amy?
客厅里有个东西
There's something out here.
用杯子把它罩住
Just trap it under a cup,
我马上就来
and I'll be there in a minute.
我尽力试试 不过那是莱纳德
I'll try, but it's Leonard.
什么
What?
他怎么会在我们家
Well, what is he doing here?
我说过了 把披萨留在料理台上
I told you, if we left pizza on the counter,
就会引来其他生物
we'd attract something.
早啊 两位
Oh, hey, guys.
抱歉 我用我钥匙进来的
Sorry. I used my key.
我需要找个地方借住
I just needed a place to crash.
没出什么事吧
Is everything okay?
没事 我...
Yeah, I...
必须离开自家公♥寓♥
had to get out of the apartment.
我妻子一直想跟我上♥床♥
My wife kept trying to have sex with me.
我也经历过
Been there.
你为什么不想上♥床♥
Why are you trying to avoid having sex?
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表