你把钱给了克里普奇
You gave the money to Kripke?
并没有
I did not.
等等 我不明白了
Wait, I'm confused.
我以为只有这三个项目待选了
I thought there were only three projects in contention.
本来是的 但在最后的时刻
There were. But, at the last minute,
有人提交了一份申请
someone submitted an application
要采购特别酷的掺铕激光器
for a pretty cool europium-doped laser,
而且理由特别令人信服
and they made a very compelling case.
什么理由
What was the case?
理由就是我 我想要
Oh, that it was me and I wanted it.
你不能这么做
You-you can't do that.
你不能只拨款给自己的项目
You can't just fund your own project.
可结果是我可以 就这么做了
Uh, it turns out I can, and I did.
有意思
Interesting.
你不是不愿意让别人生你的气吗
What about not wanting everybody to be mad at you?
我意识到 无论做什么决定
Well, I realized that, no matter what decision I made,
都会有人生我的气
people were gonna be mad at me.
而这样 起码我还能得个激光器
And this way, I get a laser.
这是你做过最自私的事了
That is the most selfish thing you've ever done.
为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
-我不在乎 -不 你在乎
- And I don't care. - Yes, you do.
是啦 我在乎
Yeah, I do.
这个掺铕激光器太酷了
The europium laser is so cool.
有4级f-f变换
It has a four-level f-f transition
支持高功率输出
which provides for high power output,
量子效率简直突破天际
and its quantum efficiency is off the charts.
你准备用它做什么
What are you going to use it for?
完全不知道
I have no idea.
莱纳德
Leonard,
你的车顶有只乌鸦
there's a crow on your roof.
我看见了
I see it.
是李博士的乌鸦吗
Is that one of Dr. Lee's crows?
它腿上有标
It has a tag on its leg.
千万别轻举妄动
Don't make any sudden moves.
明智 我们一动不动地站着 然后...
Smart. Let's stand perfectly still and...
你们要找的是他
He's the one you want!
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表