所以
So...
你愿意和我约会吗
will you go out on a date with me?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧
Okay.
但我警告你
But I warn you,
我刚结束一段奇怪的关系
I just got out of a weird relationship,
我可能会狂吐槽我的前任
and I might complain about my ex a lot.
他奇怪也许是因为
Maybe he's being weird because
他不知道怎么要回订婚戒指
he doesn't know how to ask for his ring back.
你去哪里了
Where you been?
出去了
Just out.
好吧 听我说
All right, look, um...
抱歉之前我们吵架了
I'm sorry that we fought before.
我知道这是一个非常特殊的情况
I know this is a really unusual situation,
如果你不同意 我不会答应他们
and if you don't want me to do it, I won't.
真的吗
Really?
对
Yeah.
我们是夫妻 对这件事一条心
We're a team. We're in this together.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
这是什么
What is that?
这是取样杯
It's a sample cup.
是吗 看起来像感冒药的瓶盖
Really? 'Cause it looks like the top off the NyQuil bottle.
这是我能找到的最像的东西
It's the closest thing I could find.
-我在表明态度 闭嘴 -好的 抱歉
- It's a gesture. Shut up. - All right, sorry.
那么 你是说你没意见吗
So... are you saying you're okay with this?
我不知道
I don't know,
但是 我跟你说我不想要孩子时
but... when I told you I didn't want to have kids,
你没有发言权 所以...
you didn't have a say in that, so...
也许这件事我不需要有发言权
maybe I don't need to have a say in this.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们也找不到更好的人选了
They couldn't have picked a better person.
你在打给扎克吗
Are you calling Zack?
不 打给谢尔顿 你能把最后一句再说一遍吗
No, Sheldon. Would you say that last part one more time?
受不了
Oh, my...
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表