香槟 香槟
Champagne, a champagne,
一杯加了一包代糖的香槟
a champagne with a packet of Splenda in it.
-你知道我把这配方叫什么吗 -叫浪费香槟
- You know what I call this drink? - A waste of champagne?
不是 叫库珀博士
No. A Dr. Cooper.
因为...
Because...
他本人也是甜到冒泡
He's also sweet and bubbly.
行吧
All right.
敬谢尔顿与艾米
A... A toast to Sheldon and Amy
成功发表超不对称性的论文
and the publication of your super-asymmetry paper.
我们好为你们感到骄傲
We are so proud of you guys.
-干杯 -谢谢
- Cheers. - Thanks.
真是博士级的好喝啊
Ooh! That is PhD-licious.
你们的论文收到任何反馈了吗
So, have you guys gotten any feedback yet?
网上是有一些评论
Well, there are some comments online,
但我们没读 我们决定了不要去
but we haven't read them. We decided we don't care
-管网上的那些言论 -干得好
- what people say about our work. - Good for you.
网上的人有时候可恶毒了
People online can be so mean.
我在社交平台发了张照片
I posted a picture of myself on Instagram,
就有傻♥逼♥说我瘦到快要消失了
and some jerk said I looked so skinny I might disappear.
但她还是坚忍♥地活下来了
And yet, somehow she soldiers on.
不过呢 我跟艾米给了这世界一份礼物
Although, Amy and I did give the world a gift.
读读一些人的感谢函也是不错
It would be nice to read some of the thank-you notes.
我挺惊讶你居然会对陌生人的看法有兴趣
I'm surprised you're interested in some stranger's opinion.
正如我常说的
Well, as I always say,
陌生人只不过是还没夸过我的朋友罢了
a stranger's just a friend who hasn't complimented me yet.
行 我来读读
Okay. I'll read them.
如果有人指控你漂亮过了头
If any of them accuse you of being too pretty,
佩妮可以陪你一起度过
Penny can help you through it.
加州大学的萨尔茨伯格教授说...
Okay, here's one from Dr. Saltzberg at UCLA.
等等 别读 我不想知道了 万一他嘴很毒呢
Wait, no, stop. I don't want to know. What if he's mean?
万一他嘴抹了蜜呢
Well, what if he's complimentary?
我想知道了
I want to know.
好的 他说...
Okay. He says...
-我又不想知道了 -够了 给...
- I don't want to know. - All right, just...
给我看看
let me see it.
这个... 非常正面的评论呢
Okay, this is... this is really positive.
妈呀 这简直要夸到天上了
Wow, it's, like, really positive.
他说这可能是近十年最大的发现
He says it might be the discovery of the decade.
真的呢 大家都在夸
He's right. They love it!
这真是太令人兴奋了
This is so exciting.
有可能是这杯库珀博士上了头
Oh, this may be the Dr. Cooper talking,
但是再给我倒一杯库珀博士吧
but pour me another Dr. Cooper.
我跟佩妮在考虑
Hey, Penny and I were thinking of getting
组织一场漆弹大战
a big paintball game together.
莱纳德 为什么她想射爆你狗头了
Oh, Leonard, why does she want to shoot you?
她没有想要射爆我啊
She doesn't want to shoot me.
-谁不想射你了 -佩妮
- Who doesn't want to shoot you? - Penny.
不 这听起来不太对
No, that doesn't sound right.
她只是想玩漆弹了而已
She just wants to play paintball.
这活动融合了我的无厘头
It combines my love of whimsy
与她对把成年男人弄哭的喜爱
with her love of making grown men cry.
感觉很有意思 我与伯纳黛特加入
Sounds fun. Bernadette and I are in.
-不用先问过她吗 -不用 我最近挺烦人的
- You don't need to ask her? - No. I've been pretty annoying lately.
她肯定也会想射爆我的狗头
She's gonna want to shoot me.
库珀博士
Dr. Cooper.
塞伯特校长
Ah, President Siebert.
你怎么在凡人的食堂吃饭呢
What are you doing in the regular cafeteria?
你可是个超级巨星
You're a superstar.
无意冒犯 工蜂们
No offense, worker bees.
你应该来我的私人饭厅吃饭
You should join me in my private dining room.
福勒博士已经在那里了
Dr. Fowler is already there.
我能带我的朋友们一起吗
Can I bring my friends?
不能
No.
-我能带上我的薯球吗 -可以
- Can I bring my tater tots? - Yes.
很好 那走吧
All right, let's go.
欢迎来到内部密厅
Welcome to the inner sanctum.
我确实喜欢好的密厅
Oh, I do love a good sanctum.
谢尔顿快看我的水果盘 里面有猕猴桃呢
Sheldon, look at my fruit plate. It's got kiwi on it.
我不喜欢猕猴桃
Ugh. I don't like kiwi.
我也不喜欢 但看起来好奢华
Neither do I, but it's so fancy.
感觉真好
Well, this is nice.
我们怎么拖了这么久才这么聚
Why have we waited so long to do this?
因为你从没邀请过我们
Because you never invited us.
最重要的是你们来了
Well, the important thing is you're here now,
我们都对你们的成果感到很兴奋
and we're so excited about your work.
这论文会对我们有巨大的帮助
This paper's going to do big things for all of us,
所以如果有任何需要...
so if there's anything that you need...
如果能给我的薯球来点烧烤酱就好了
You know, actually, I could use some barbecue sauce for my tots.
等等 不 还是番茄酱吧
Oh, wait. No. Ketchup.
可以给我们来点烧烤酱与番茄酱吗
Can we have some barbecue sauce and ketchup over here?
两种都上吗
Both?
原来上等人都是这么活的
So this is how the other half lives.
我想让你们知道学校将会倾全力支持你们
I just want you to know that you have our full support,
我们还会组织盛大的媒体造势
and we're organizing a big media push.
报导 采访
Articles. Interviews.
你想我们受采访吗
Oh, you want us to do interviews?
我们的想法是走各个击破的路线
Well, we're thinking a divide-and-conquer approach here,
你负责受采访
where you do the interviews,
而谢尔顿留在校园里坚守大本营
and Sheldon stays here and holds down the fort.
你懂吧
You know...
以免出现紧急情况
in case there's an emergency.
物理界是能有什么紧急情况啊
What kind of an emergency would there be in physics?
不知道啊 可能某个运动中的物体
I don't know, maybe there's an object in motion
它不保持运动
that won't stay in motion.
或者有个作用力它只有相等但不相反的反作用力
Or a reaction that's equal but not opposite.
您的言下之意似乎是不想让谢尔顿受采访
It sounds like you don't want Sheldon to do the interviews.
不是不想让谢尔顿接受采访
It's not that we don't want Sheldon to do the interviews,
我们只是更希望你来接受采访
it's just that we really want you to do the interviews.
不要带谢尔顿
Without Sheldon.
等等 等等
Now, wait, wait,
你想把我摒弃在外吗
are you trying to exclude me?
谢尔顿 你聪明绝顶
Look, Sheldon, you're a brilliant man,
但是你跟人打交道的能力实在是...
but your people skills are...
这不是烧烤酱
This is not barbecue sauce!
这是牛排酱 你想干嘛呢
This is steak sauce! What are you trying to pull?
如我所述
Like that.
胡说八道
This is ridiculous.
这论文也有我的功劳 我完全有能力
It is my work, too, and I am perfectly capable
胜任一次采访任务
of keeping it together for an interview.
好吧 假设有人说你的研究
Okay. Say somebody asks if you feel your work
是从约瑟夫·波钦斯基教授的研究中衍生而来
is derivative of the work of Professor Joseph Polchinski.
快点 给这位先生赶紧上个烧烤酱吧
Seriously, can we get this man some barbecue sauce!?
你能把这些货清点一下吗
Would you mind stocking these?
事实上我今天不上班
Actually, I'm not on the clock today.
我只是来陪我的男友
I'm just hanging out with my boyfriend.
好吧
Ah, cool. Huh.
男友是指我吧
That's me, right?
我忘记告诉你了
Oh, I forgot to tell you--
我已经和你分手 现在
I broke up with you, and now I'm
我在和... 他交往
dating... that guy.
我知道你在开玩笑
I know you're joking,
但我的"逃跑还是逃跑"的应激反应可不知道
but my flight-or-flight response doesn't.
应该是"战斗还是逃跑"的压力应激反应吧
Isn't it fight-or-flight?
对我来说不是的
Not for me.
所以我让我妈不要再插手了
So I told my mom she just needed to back off.
这是属于我们的婚礼
This is our wedding,
如果需要指派一人负责花卉布置
and if anyone's gonna design the floral arrangements,
那必须得是我男人
it's going to be my man.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不想变成怪兽一样的新郎
I mean, I-I'm not trying to be a groomzilla,
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表