《生活大爆♥炸♥》前情提要
Previously on The Big Bang Theory...
过去五年来我一直在研发的药
The drug I've been working on
被食品药物管理局批准上市了
for the past five years just got approved by the FDA.
恭喜你啊
Congratulations.
是你研发的解充血药吗
Was that the decongestant you developed?
不是 那个产品被改成采矿设备用的溶剂了
No, we had to rebrand that as a solvent for mining equipment.
是她的消炎药啦
It's her anti-inflammatory drug.
经过三年的测试 没有任何副作用的记录
Yep, three years of testing and no reported side effects.
所以这药真的有效
Hmm, so it works. Eh.
太恭喜你啦 真为你开心
Well, congratulations, I'm so happy for you.
我也为你开心啊
Yeah, well, I'm happy for you
因为我想让你来领导这药的销♥售♥团队
because I want you to head up my sales team.
真的假的 我吗 你不找经验更丰富的人吗
Really? Me? Don't you want someone with more experience?
不 这职位是你的了
No, the job's all yours.
听我说 我相信你们会有人纳闷
All right, now I'm sure some of you are wondering,
"这个女人是谁
"Who is this woman?
她凭什么负责销♥售♥团队
How did she get to be in charge of the sales team?
就因为她是罗斯滕科斯基博士的朋友吗"
Is it because she's friends with Dr. Rostenkowski?"
她是的
Because she is.
"因为她是2001年内布拉斯加州小姐
"Is it because she was Miss Cornhusker 2001
而且还能穿上当年的旧牛仔裤吗"
and still fits in those very same jeans?"
她曾是的 而那牛仔裤
Because she was, and she does
不但还能穿 还有点松了
and they're actually a little baggy.
"而无副作用则表示炎立大
"And the absence of side effects means that Inflaminex
能与其它药品同时服用
Can be taken in conjunction with other medications.
这是崭新的一天"
It's a brand-new day."
这口号♥真是太赞了 我忘了 是谁想出来的
Such a good tagline, I forgot, who came up with that?
-是你 -没错 就是老娘
- You did. - That's right, I did.
好啦 我知道很晚了
Okay, I know it's late
而且我也让你们高♥强♥度作业一整天了
and I've been working you guys really hard,
所以我要给你们一点奖赏
so I have a little treat for you.
-是让我们回家吗 -不是
- We get to go home? - No.
是让你们获得加班并注射维他命B12的机会
You get to stay here and get vitamin B12 shots.
天啊 你们还在这里啊
Oh, my God. You guys are still here?
我们很高兴在这里 这是崭新的一天
We're happy to be here. It's a brand-new day.
现在12点15 真的是崭新的一天了
It's 12: 15, it's literally a brand-new day.
大家回家吧
Everybody go home.
行吧行吧 都回家吧
All right, fine. Go, get out of here.
走吧
Go on.
我觉得工作进展得很不错呢
I think things are going pretty good.
你知道戴夫在休息室里哭吗
Are you aware that Dave's in the break room crying?
知道啊 我说如果他要像婴儿哭哭唧唧
Yeah, I told him if he's gonna be a crybaby,
那就滚去休息室里哭
go to the break room.
我是真的很想要为展会做好十足准备嘛
I just really want to be prepared for this conference.
你肯定会表现很好
You're gonna do great.
-你真这么认为吗 -当然啦 他们都怕你
- You really think so? - Of course; they're scared of you,
而你怕我 这体系很有效
you're scared of me-- The system works.
好了 华仔 我要走啦
Okay, Howie, I'm going.
-祝你展会顺利 -谢谢
- Have a great conference. - Thanks.
听好了 我把两个宝宝交给你
Remember, I'm leaving you with two babies.
我希望回来也能看到两个宝宝
I expect to see two babies when I get back,
而且最好是同样的两个宝宝 不然你惨了
and they better be the same two babies because I'll know.
我还是有能力当好保姆的
I think I'm capable of babysitting.
什么当保姆啊 他们是你亲生孩子
Don't call it babysitting; they're your children.
这叫带娃
It's called parenting.
区别在哪吗
What's the difference?
区别是没薪水拿
You don't get paid.
别忘了 紧急事故电♥话♥号♥贴在冰箱上了
Now, the emergency contacts are on the fridge
饭钱我留在桌上了
and I left money for food on the table.
感觉我还是有酬劳的嘛
Oh, sounds like I do get paid.
别担心啦
Don't worry.
我能搞定
I got this covered.
我知道你可以
I know you do.
快问快答 孩子们现在在哪
Quick question, where are the kids right now?
他们在楼上
They're upstairs.
-他们在托儿所 -他们在托儿所吗
- They're at daycare. - They're at daycare?
-他们在楼上 -你干嘛要糊弄我啊
- They're upstairs! - Why are you messing with me?!
出去一个周末准备这么多行李啊
Wow. That's a lot of luggage for a weekend.
是啊
I know.
我不知道该穿什么 所以我带了几个选择
I didn't know what to wear, so I brought a few options.
选择里有包含一走了之再也不回来吗
Was one of the options the option to never come back?
我真的很希望这周末能顺顺利利
I just really want this weekend to go well.
答不对题 但行吧
Doesn't answer my question, but okay.
我爱你
I love you.
-我也爱你 -谢啦
- I love you, too. - Thanks.
你肯定会表现得很棒
And you're gonna do great.
放轻松 不要想太多 尽量享受过程吧
Just relax, stay out of your head, and try to enjoy it.
这话让我想起了
Aw. That reminds me of what I said to you
我们第一次"睡"时我对你说的话
the first time we slept together.
那话像个祷文 我现在"办事"前还念念呢
I still use it. It's a mantra.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank goodness!
我赶在你走之前找到你了
I caught you before you left.
我只是离开一个周末而已啊
I'm just going for the weekend.
只离开一个周末
Just the weekend.
你们都要为我作证啊
You all heard her say it.
-你们展会是在圣地亚哥对吧 -对
- So, your convention is in San Diego, right? - Yes.
很好 我需要你为我跟艾米的一个赌做判决
Great. I need you to settle a bet for Amy and me.
我说 非漫展时期
I say, when it's not Comic-Con,
不会有人装扮成超级英雄
no one will be dressed as superheroes.
我说只是比较少人会装扮成超级英雄
And I say fewer people will be dressed as superheroes
但还是有的
but still some.
围披风的疯子可不算数
A crazy person in a cape doesn't count.
为什么 漫展里就算数啊
Mm, why not? It counts at Comic-Con.
另外 如果你有机会溜进H馆
Also, if you get a chance to sneak into Hall H,
我去年把我的颈枕忘在座位底下了
last year, I left my neck pillow under my seat.
第三排 走道旁第二个座位
Uh, third row, second from the aisle.
我尽量吧
I'll see what I can do.
谢谢 圣地亚哥到时候至少会有一个超级英雄
Thank you. At least there will be one superhero in San Diego.
佩妮不在时你有何安排啊 莱纳德
So, Leonard, what are you gonna do while Penny's away?
不知道
I don't know.
或许看一部需要字幕的电影吧
Maybe watch a movie with subtitles.
如果你想做一点平常不做的事情
If you're looking for something outside the norm,
我发明了一种国际象棋新玩法
I have invented a new chess variant
主教们也可以像骑士们那样移♥动♥
where the bishops can also move like knights.
这要怎么叫 主教门夹头吗
What do you call that, Bishops Be Crazy?
首先
First of all,
应该是"主教们被夹头"
it would be "Bishops Are Crazy."
头被门夹的是你
Not if you're being crazy.
将死
Checkmate.
各位好啊
Hey, guys.
-你好啊 -你来啦
- Hey. - Hello.
孩子们呢
Where are the kids?
我以为他们和你在一起
I thought they were with you.
-什么 没有 -我开玩笑而已
- What? No! - I... I'm kidding.
他们在托儿所呢
They're at daycare.
我的心脏看起来像能承受这种程度的玩笑吗
What about me makes you think my heart can handle that joke?
你们这周末想来我家玩吗
You guys want to come hang out at my place this weekend?
来你家好当保姆吗
So we can help you babysit?
怎么会是当保姆呢
Uh, it's not babysitting.
是照顾我的娃
They're my children.
但他们又不是我们的孩子
They're not our children.
那对你们来说就是当保姆了
Oh. Well, for you guys, then, it is babysitting.
无意冒犯 霍华德
No offense, Howard,
但我不想整个周末
but I don't want to spend my weekend
都围着你那又吵又黏乎乎的孩子转
around your loud, sticky babies.
不许你侮辱我孩子 我被冒犯了
You can't insult my kids. I am offended.
这可不行 我提前说过无意冒犯了
N-No, you can't be. I said "no offense."
这就像是冒犯版的"不许反悔"一样
That's like "no backsies" but for offense.
你们认为如何 我们可以一起玩桌游
What do you say? We'll play some board games.
就像是派对一样
It'll be like a party.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表