我应该举报他们吗
should I turn them in?
这问题很有意思
Interesting question.
我知道 因为一方面
Yeah, I know. Because, on the one hand,
孔子说过我们对亲近之人的责任
Confucius says we owe a greater responsibility
大于对整个社会的责任
to people we're close with rather than to society at large.
但另一方面 苏格拉底说过
But, on the other hand, Socrates says that
我们必须遵守所有法律 哪怕是不公正的法律
we're obligated to obey all laws, even unjust ones.
此外 如果我们把破坏规则
And then, furthermore, if we're entertaining rules
当作儿戏
about when it's okay to break the rules,
我应该... 那什么时候能到头
I should-- where does it end?
对我来说 5点到头
Well, for me, it ends at 5:00.
我不知道怎么办了
Well, I just-- I don't know what to do.
我只能告诉你建筑条例
All I can tell you is that the building codes
是为了所有人的安全
are there for everyone's safety.
你是说我别无选择必须举报他们
Oh, so you're saying I have no choice but to turn them in.
我没这样说
I did not say that.
但你会这样说吗
But would you?
别忘了你的"区区"笑话我可是有捧场
And remember that I laughed at your "zone zone" Joke.
那根本算不上是笑话
It's not even a joke!
后面的是琳达吗
Oh, is that Linda back there?
是的
Yeah.
她的更年期潮热好些了吗
How are her hot flashes? Any better?
莱纳德 你做什么
Leonard, what are you doing?!
让你们看这是更好的办法
Showing you that this is the better way.
住手 里面的东西很危险
Stop! Whatever's inside there is dangerous!
而且很漂亮
And pretty.
这是什么
What is that?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事 只是觉得有点...
Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just feeling a little...
饿
...hungry.
别吃伯特了
Stop eating Bert!
继续吃伯特
Keep eating Bert!
-莱纳德 -怎么了
- Leonard. Leonard! - What? What?
你做噩梦了
You're having a bad dream.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我梦到吃自己的两个朋友
I was eating my friends.
应该算一个朋友 一个认识的人
Well, one friend and one acquaintance.
伯特也挺好 算是朋友吧
You know what, Bert's okay. Two friends.
让我看看你有没有发烧
Let me see if you're running a fever.
好
Yeah.
烧得很厉害
Oh, yeah, you're burning up.
天啊 你还好吗
Geez! Are you okay?
得看情况 我的眼睛是什么颜色
That depends. What-what color are my eyes?
我不知道 棕色
I don't know, brown?
不 绿色 等等 棕色
No, green. No, wait, brown.
很好 我醒了
Oh, good, I'm awake.
华仔 有人找你
Howie, someone's here to see you.
你好
Hello.
有什么事
Hey. What's going on?
你能过来吗
Can you come over here?
谢尔顿 平台很安全 你可以走上来
Sheldon, the deck is safe. You can walk on it.
害人家小心肝砰砰跳
Oh, that gets the heart going.
有什么事
So, what's up?
我去建筑许可局举报你
I went down to the city Code Compliance Office to turn you in.
开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
但我没有举报
But I didn't do it.
我填表时发现
I filled out the form and then realized
友谊的不成文规定
that the unwritten rules of friendship
比阿尔塔迪纳市
are more important than the written rules
区划规划部的成文规定重要多了
of the city of Altadena's Zoning and Planning Department.
有必要感动吗
Really? "Aw"?
我相信你会很高兴听到 我在那里时
And you'll be happy to know that, while I was there,
查了你邻居家的阳台
I did look into your neighbor's balcony,
的确侵占到你家的土地
and it is encroaching on your property line.
我想举报你的那股冲动劲儿正无处发泄
I had all this pent-up snitch energy,
所以我狠狠举报了他一番
so I reported him hard.
他们怎么说
What did they say?
他必须拆掉
He's going to have to remove it.
好人胜利了吗
So the good guys win?
我不知道能否称你们为好人
Well, I don't know if I'd call you the good guys.
你们把法律强加在他身上
You're enforcing a law on him
但你们却故意自己不遵守法律
that you're willfully ignoring yourselves.
好吧
Uh, all right, fine.
所以没啥道德感的人胜利了
So the morally compromised guys win.
显然是的
Apparently so.
现在你们谁送我回家
Now, if one of you'd be kind enough to take me home,
我要用我家的厕所
I need to use my bathroom.
我家厕所有什么问题
What's wrong with the one here?
抱歉 我想活下去
I'm sorry, I want to live.
你们有时间吗
Hey. You guys got a second?
莱纳德 我跟你说过了 我们不用你的激光
Leonard, I told you, buddy. We don't need to use your laser.
我们只需要泰瑞·布拉德锯
Yeah, all we need is Terry Brad-saw.
这是我用明星名谐音哏给锯子取的名
That's what I named my saw.
不 我想为昨天的事道歉
No, I-I just wanted to apologize for yesterday.
我想我嫉妒了
I just-- I think I was jealous, you know?
谢尔顿和艾米可能赢得诺贝尔奖
Sheldon and Amy might win a Nobel Prize,
现在你们有这么酷的陨石项目
and now you guys have this cool meteorite project.
-真的 你嫉妒我们 -对
- Really? You're jealous of us? - Yeah.
我甚至做了疯狂的梦 梦里我吃了你们俩
I even had this crazy dream last night where I ate you both.
真的吗
Seriously?
我知道 挺夸张的
I know. I was pretty out of it.
你先吃了谁
Who'd you eat first?
你
Oh. Uh, you.
很好
Nice.
真是太舒服了
This is just delightful.
你觉得他知道是我们把他供出去的吗
Do you think he knows we're the ones that got him in trouble?
-谁在乎 -我在乎 我见过他的老婆 人挺好
- Who cares? - I do. I met his wife. She seems really nice.
抱歉这些嗓音 邻居
Sorry about the noise, neighbor!
没关系
No problem!
你们认识谢尔顿·库珀吗
Hey, you guys know a Sheldon Cooper?!
不 不认识
No, we do not!
是我的错觉吗 还是店里空了几小时
Is it just me or has no one been in the store for hours?
的确安静得很诡异
Yeah, it is weirdly quiet.
街上没人
Nobody's in the street.
真奇怪
Huh. Well, that's strange.
你的想法和我的想法一样吗
You thinking what I'm thinking?
他们切开陨石释放了宇宙瘟疫
They cut that meteorite open and unleashed a space plague?
正是
Exactly.
我把门锁好
Let me just lock up here.
好 我们怎么办
Okay. So what do we do?
如果发生最坏的情况
Uh, well, if this is a worst-case scenario
我们是最后两个大活人 我们就得...
and we're the last two people alive, we're gonna,
我们就必须重建文明社会
we're gonna have to rebuild civilization.
你有什么特别技能吗
Do you have any special skills?
我会画画
I can draw.
你呢
How 'bout you?
我会吹单簧管
I can play clarinet.
我都不知道呢
Oh, I didn't know that.
吹了十年
Yeah, ten years.
可能还要依靠我们两个
You know, it, uh, might also be up to us to
重新繁衍地球人
repopulate the Earth.
我没意见
I'm okay with that.
要开始吗
So... shall we?
等等 我先去刷牙
Wait here. I'm gonna brush my teeth.
抱歉 我们打烊了
Sorry, we're closed!
我会在网上给你差评
This is going on Yelp!
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表