满意了吧
Satisfied?
对 我现在闻到他了
Oh, yeah, now I smell him.
天 这个天气预报女孩可真辣
Man, that is one hot weather girl.
凭什么我说这种话就得送命
How come if I say that I get in trouble?
你想说吗 你可以说呀
You want to say it? You can say it.
你想得美
Nice try.
今晚你得用其他的理由
You're gonna have to find some other way
来拒绝和我滚床单了
to not have sex with me tonight.
这不是天气预报女孩 这是天气预报女郎
And it's not weather girl, it's weather woman.
今天来给我们讲解
And with us today to talk about
流星雨和最佳观测地点的人是
the upcoming meteor shower and the best places to view it,
加州理工天体物理学家 拉杰什·库萨帕里博士
Caltech astrophysicist Dr. Rajesh Koothrappali.
-感谢您的莅临 -感谢邀请
- Thank you for being here. - Thank you for having me.
我猜你们是没请到尼尔·德格拉斯·泰森吧
I guess Neil deGrasse Tyson was unavailable.
没错
Yeah.
你说"没错"是什么意思
What do you mean, "Yeah"?
不是重点
Not important.
所以 这场流星雨的最大看点是什么
So, what can we expect to see from this meteor shower?
肯定会有很多可燃气体接踵而来
Well, I think you can count on a lot of flaming gas,
如果你的首选之人
which is what you would have gotten
尼尔·德格拉斯·泰森有来 也会有很多[放屁]
from your first choice, Neil deGrasse Tyson.
停下来 拉杰 快刹车啊
Pull up, Raj, pull up!
听起来你和泰森博士之间没什么爱呀
Sounds like there's no love lost between you and Dr. Tyson.
不不 我可爱尼尔了
Oh, no, I love Neil.
虽然不如尼尔自恋 但谁能比得上呢
I mean, not as much as Neil loves Neil, but who does, right?
简直不忍♥直视 但我眼睛舍不得转
I want to look away, but I can't.
导播说我们已经超出时间了
Oh, you know, I'm told we are out of time,
流星雨一点没认识到
having learned nothing about meteor showers
但对库萨帕里博士却了解了太多
and too much about Dr. Koothrappali.
谢谢收看
Thank you.
你知道我最爱百老汇剧场的哪一点吗
Do you know what I love about Broadway theater?
就是那种互动的感觉
It's so interactive.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
你离演员这么近 仿佛自己就融入了戏剧中
You're so close to the actors. It's like you're in the play.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
如果你喊一声"哈里 小心呀"
I mean, you yell, "Harry, watch out,"
他就会看向你
he looks right at you.
不光是哈里 台上每个人都盯着我呢
And not just Harry, everyone onstage.
虽然可能会显多余 嗯哼
At the risk of sounding redundant, uh-huh.
好了 天色已晚
All right, well, it's a bit late,
不过我已经留出今晚的余下时间
but I did block out the rest of the evening
来履行我们的"夫妻之实"
for conjugal relations.
我们该洗澡吗
Should we shower?
我是说开始之前 不是中途
I mean before, not during.
人们就是这么滑倒摔破髋骨的
That's how you fall and break a hip.
我还在倒时差中
You know, I'm a little jet-laggy.
早上再说吧
Maybe we can revisit this in the morning.
不行 如果今晚不做
Oh, no can do. If we miss tonight,
就得等到周四的6点才能做了
it's not scheduled until Thursday at 6:00.
而且那场得是无前后戏的"快版"
And that'll have to be "No frills,"
因为我们6点半还订了红花铁板烧的座呢
'cause we've got a 6:30 reservation at Benihana.
谢尔顿 我们必须要按时间表来做这事吗
Sheldon, do we really have to do this on a schedule?
你是提议我们随性而为吗
Are you suggesting spontaneity?
我想是的
I-I guess, yeah.
所以因为我们结婚了 就可能随时滚床单了吗
So, now that we're married, sex can occur at any time?
比如 我俩正刷牙呢
Like, we can be brushing our teeth,
突然你那薄荷味的舌头就伸进了我嘴里
and suddenly your minty-fresh tongue is in my mouth?
不 还是算了
No, thank you.
真的吗 偶尔随性地"炒饭"也不行吗
Really? Would it be so bad to mix it up a little?
还炒饭呢 你谁啊 妙厨贝蒂[食品品牌]吗
Mix it up? Who are you, Betty Crocker?
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
去洗澡
Uh, to take a shower.
既然现在我们随时都可能滚床单
Now that sex can happen at any time,
那我就要时时做好准备
I always have to be ready.
我们不如住在瀑布底下吧
Should probably live under a waterfall.
你不用担心今晚的份了
Well, you don't have to worry about sex happening tonight.
谢谢 不过我还是要去冲一冲
Well, thanks, but I'm still gonna rinse off.
我今天在礼品店碰了不少东西呢
I touched a lot of stuff in the gift shop.
没有留信息 没有留字条 谁会这么做
No message, no note. Who would do that?
什么样的丈夫才会...
What kind of husband would...
如果你让他说话 可能你就知道了
If you let him talk, maybe you'll find out.
好吧 拉里
Fine. Larry?
他说完了 无声胜有声
Well, there you go. What more can he say?
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
我想我还是留下吧
I think I'll stay.
如果你留下 那我也要留下
Well, if you're going to stay, then I'll stay.
好吧 你知道谁不必留下吗
All right, well, you know who doesn't need to stay?
我们 快走吧
Us. Come on.
佩妮 快点
Penny, come on.
我觉得这两人的婚姻不会长久啊
I don't think those two are gonna make it.
可怜的福勒先生 我真为他感到可怜
Poor Mr. Fowler, I really feel sorry for the little guy.
我知道 他们有了艾米后
I know. After they had Amy,
她就该把他吃掉算了
she should've just eaten him and been done with it.
看看你从自然节目中学到了不少啊
Look at you retaining facts from a nature show.
说真的 他到底看中了她什么呀
I know, really, what did he ever see in her?
他人这么和善 而她简直是个泼妇
He's so, so sweet, and she's such a ballbuster.
有的男人觉得强悍的女人性感
Some guys think strong women are sexy.
可他们看起来也没什么共同点呀
Yeah, but they seem to have nothing in common.
有时候异性才会相吸
Yeah, well, sometimes opposites attract.
等等 你是说我俩和他们一样吗
Wait, are-are you saying we are like them?
我不知道 有一点吧
I don't know, maybe a little.
所以你体贴又温顺 而我是艾米的老娘了
So you're the sweet, quiet one and I'm Amy's mom?
你是这个意思吗
Is that what you're saying?
快看尼尔·德格拉斯·泰森刚才发了推特
Hey, check out what Neil deGrasse Tyson just tweeted.
"有人告诉我
"I've been informed that some random,
某个想出名的无名小卒
attention-seeking nobody
在本地新闻中无♥耻♥地攻击我"
took a cheap shot at me on the local news."
是我耶 各位 他说的是我耶
That's me. Guys, he's talking about me!
看在你来自异国他乡的份上
You know, I cut you a lot of slack
我一直对你优待有加
'cause you come from another country,
但你来美国也不是一天两天了
but you've been here a long time.
拉杰 你应该向泰森博士道歉
Raj, you need to apologize to Dr. Tyson.
为什么 这对我有好处呀
Why? This could be good for me.
人人都爱看精彩的推特骂战
Everybody loves a good Twitter feud.
尼尔和我可以成为新一代的
Neil and I could be like
水果姐和霉霉
the new, uh, Katy Perry and Taylor Swift.
拉杰 别这样 你没这么下作吧
Come on, Raj, you're better than this.
你肚子得留点空间吃甜点
Oh, leave room for dessert
因为我会让你把说出来的话都吃回去
'cause I'm gonna make you eat those words.
"亲爱的泰森博士
"Dear Dr. Tyson,
我就像上皮组织一般
much like epithelial tissue,
附在你的皮肤之下[让你难受了]"
it appears I've gotten under your skin."
想摔手♥机♥耍帅
iPhone drop,
但不行 我没有买♥♥苹果保修服务
but I won't 'cause I don't have AppleCare.
他回了什么
What'd he say?
"加油啊 天才 皮肤本身就是上皮组织"
"Nice try, genius. The skin is epithelial tissue."
战斗打响了
Oh, it's on.
他是水果姐 而我就是霉霉
He's Katy, I'm T-Swift.
你能怎么办 他可是外国人
What are you gonna do? He's from another country.
这里就是特斯拉曾经
And here we have the former hotel where Tesla
完成三相交流电动机的前旅馆
perfected the three-phase alternating current motor.
他说错了 我得说点什么
That's wrong. I'm gonna say something.
别说
Don't.
不说大家怎么知道我是在场最聪明的孩子
Well, then how will everyone know I'm the smartest boy here?
你就别纠结了
Just let it go.
你没什么事吧
Is everything all right?
感觉你今天早上挺暴躁的
You seem testy this morning.
我没暴躁
I'm not testy.
那我只能相信你的话了
I'll have to take your word for it.
毕竟暴躁没法测试
There's no test for testy.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表