而是时间即幻觉的概念
with the concept that time is an illusion.
真不错 我为你高兴哦
That's great. I'm so happy for you.
我提一个建设性的批评
Uh, yeah, a little constructive criticism:
你嘴上说很高兴 但你用了非常刻薄的声音
You're saying you're happy, but you're using your mean voice.
谢谢你指出来
Thanks for pointing that out.
现在好了
Now you got it.
谢尔顿 我都要崩溃了
Sheldon, I'm freaking out.
还是因为诺贝尔奖的事吗
Well, is this still about the Nobel Prize?
是 因为诺贝尔奖的事
Yes, it's about the Nobel Prize!
刻薄的声音又出来了
And back to the mean voice.
压力太大了
It's just-- it's too much pressure.
我让我们俩失望就够糟糕了
You know? It was bad enough when I was letting us down.
但现在如果我没赢 我就让所有女性失望了
But now, if I don't win, it's like I'm letting all women down.
慢着
Hang on.
你在做什么
What-what are you doing?
我在搜索有人崩溃时应该怎么做
I'm googling what to do when someone's freaking out.
这上面说
Uh, whoa, it says here
散步能让人平静下来
that a walk can be calming.
拜
Bye.
你还在生气吗
You still mad?
你还是混♥蛋♥吗
Are you still a jackass?
好了 我先问你的
Now, now, I asked you first.
真不敢相信你这么幼稚 背着我使坏
I can't believe you were sneaking around my back like a child.
我只是不想你担心
I just didn't want you to worry.
不 你只是不想被抓现行
No, you just didn't want to get caught.
抱歉 但你告诉我什么能做什么不能做
I'm sorry, but you telling me what I can and can't do
真的有损我的男子尊严
is pretty damn emasculating.
有损男子尊严
Emasculating?
你准备和另一个男人贴着骑电瓶车
You were about to ride bitch on a moped with another man.
那是摩托车
It's a scooter.
可以开上某些高速公路
It can go on some highways.
万一你摔了呢
What if you fell?
万一你受伤呢
What if you got hurt?
我可不想养两个幼儿
I don't want to raise two small children
加一个大大的植物人
and one large vegetable.
抱歉 但我需要人生中有点东西
I'm sorry, but I need to have something in my life
-提醒我我还是个男人 -你有
- that reminds me I'm still a man. - You do.
你有妻子 还有两个需要父亲的孩子
You have a wife and two children who need their father.
我知道
I know that.
你表现的并不像你知道
Uh, well, you don't act like it.
你为什么要骑那个愚蠢的东西
Why do you want to ride that stupid thing anyway?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许只是想念年轻时的自♥由♥
Maybe I just miss the freedom I had as a younger man.
什么狗屁自♥由♥ 你和你妈一起住
What freedom? You lived with your mother.
还给你规定了宵禁时间
You had a curfew.
那不是宵禁 那只是定了某个时间
It wasn't a curfew; it was just a time of night
如果我晚于那个时间回家 她会生气
where if I got home after that, she would be mad.
知道吗 我不想再说了
You know what? I'm done talking about this.
-随便你吧 -我会的
- Do whatever you want. - I will!
我只是希望你问问自己 你是否想死在
I just want you to ask yourself if that tiny, ridiculous scooter
那辆又小又可笑的摩托上
is the hill you want to die on.
对 感觉好极了
Oh, yeah, this feels good.
天生就是骑机车的料 伙计
Born to ride, buddy.
对 小心了 女士们
Yeah, watch out, ladies.
好了 祝我好运吧
All right, well, wish me luck.
你不需要运气
You won't need luck.
只需要安全套
Yeah, only condoms.
他看到那辆车了吧
He sees that car, right?
我想安慰她 但似乎都不管用
I tried to console her, but nothing seemed to work.
你说你安慰她
Okay, when you say you consoled her,
是怎么安慰的
what exactly does that mean?
我出去散步 回去后
I took a walk, I came back,
她还在难过 所以我过来了
she was still upset, so I came here.
我不知道你还能做什么了呢
Well, I don't see what else you could've done.
我知道她不开心 但我不知道怎么帮她
You know, I know she's unhappy, but I don't know how to help.
也许你帮不了
Maybe you can't.
有时候别人难过
Sometimes people are upset,
你能做的只是在旁边陪伴
and all you can do is be there for them.
我陪伴时要做什么
And while I'm there, what do I do?
没什么
Nothing.
就像你现在帮我的这样
Oh, so like what you're doing right now to help me.
到你了
You're up.
谢尔顿 也许你不知道怎么做
Sheldon, maybe you don't know what to do
是因为艾米总是照顾你
because Amy's always taking care of you.
当然
Of course.
我出去冷静 她不能照顾我
And by calming down, I've taken away the one thing
我带走了唯一能给她安慰的东西
that gives her comfort: caring for me.
你从我的话中理解出这意思吗
That's what you heard?
是的
Yes.
我需要来一个情绪崩溃
No, I need to have an emotional meltdown
她就能被迫注意我 忘了自己
so she's forced to focus on me and forget about herself.
不 根本差得十万八千...
No. Th-That's not even close to what--
其实也许这是最好办法
Uh, you know, actually, that might be your best move. Yeah.
艾米 你在家真是太好了
Amy. Thank goodness you're home.
我不知道你能否看出来 但我字面上失去理智了
I don't know if you can tell, but I am literally losing my mind.
是吗
You are?
还不明显吗 我都乱用了"字面上"这词
Isn't it obvious? I just used "literally" figuratively.
像个疯子那样[许多人常乱用]
Like a crazy person.
你怎么了 你还好吗
What is going on with you? Are you okay?
我不好 所以我建议你关注我
No, I am not okay, so I suggest you start focusing on me
忘掉自己的那些心情
to the exclusion of your own feelings.
谢尔顿 不管你在做什么
Sheldon, whatever you're doing,
我现在没时间
I-I don't have time for it right now.
对不起 我知道你很难过
I'm sorry. I know you're upset,
但我不知道怎么让你好受些
but I don't know how to make it better.
我也不知道你能怎么做
I don't know how you can, either.
我不知道能否有人让我好受些
I mean, I don't know if anybody can.
我只是...
I just--
我感觉我让所有人失望
I feel like I'm letting everybody down.
我准备抱你 你想先闻我的手吗
I'm about to hold you. Would you like to smell my hand first?
不用
I'm fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
♪ 软猫猫 暖猫猫 ♪
♪ Soft kitty, warm kitty ♪
♪ 小毛球猫猫 ♪
♪ Little ball of fur ♪
♪ 笑猫猫 困猫猫 ♪
♪ Happy kitty, sleepy kitty ♪
♪ 咕噜咕噜咕噜 ♪
♪ Purr, purr, purr ♪
有帮助
That helps.
安静 我在唱歌♥
Shh, I'm singing.
♪ 软猫猫 暖猫猫 ♪
♪ Soft kitty, warm kitty ♪
♪ 小毛球猫猫 ♪
♪ Little ball of fur ♪
拉杰说你卖♥♥了800块
Raj said you got $800.
臭小子
Jerk.
往好的一面看 摩托帮伯特认识了一个女生
On a positive note, the scooter helped Bert meet a girl.
太好了 她做什么的
Oh, that's nice. What does she do?
急诊室的护士
She's an E.R. Nurse.
-不是吧 -没事
- Oh, no. - No.
那是一场美丽的邂逅
It was a real meet-cute.
她把他错位的胳膊接回去
She popped his arm back in the socket,
他醒来后 他们交换了电♥话♥号♥码
and when he came to, they exchanged phone numbers.
戴维斯女士
Ms. Davis?
福勒博士 有何贵干
Dr. Fowler, how can I help you?
你说得对 诺贝尔奖比我本身重要
You were right about this Nobel Prize bigger than I am.
你说得对 不管喜不喜欢我都是榜样
and you were right that, like it or not, I am a role model.
但你让我当旁观者是错的
But you are wrong to keep me on the sidelines.
我聪明 我有能力
I am smart, I'm capable,
我可以带来改变
and I can make a difference.
说得好 观点强而有力
Well said. You make a strong case.
那是当然 因为我是强而有力的女人
Damn right,'cause I'm a strong woman
擦的是强而有力男人的止汗剂
wearing a strong man's deodorant!
不如坐下吧
Well, how about have a seat?
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表