No, you were my baby and I found you fascinating.
真的吗
Really?
是的 看着你成长 追踪你的发展过程
Yes, watching you develop, tracking your progress.
我知道我不是最温暖贴心的父母
I know I'm not the warmest of parents,
但我们曾经一起共度的时光
but it was time we spent together,
说实话 那是我最喜欢的美好记忆之一
and, honestly, those are some of my fondest memories.
你什么时候停止实验的
When did you stop?
我无法告诉你 实验还没结束呢
Oh, I can't tell you, the experiment isn't over.
你们公♥司♥的确是不错
Zangen's a fine company.
手上有几款好药
They got a couple of good drugs,
但我们掌控了60%的市场
but we control 60% of the market.
光是卖♥♥真菌乳膏所能获得的抽成
Hell, commissions on just our fungal creams
就能让你买♥♥一辆全新的奔驰车了
will put you in a new Mercedes.
丹尼 丹尼 看着我
Danny. Danny, look at me.
你看我这张脸像卖♥♥真菌乳膏的吗
Does this face sell fungal creams?
不 这张脸只卖♥♥胆固醇药及更高级的药
No. This face is cholesterol drugs and above.
玩高冷难泡是吧
Playing hard to get, huh?
以前还从来没人这么说过我呢
No one's ever accused me of that before.
不如我直接告诉你一个数字
Look, why don't I just give you a number
然后你考虑看看吧
and see what you think?
你是要写在纸巾上
Ooh, are-are you gonna write it on a napkin
然后推到我这边来吗
and slide it over to me?
不 我打算直接说出来
No, I was just gonna say it.
你想让我写在纸巾上
Do you want me to write it on a napkin
然后推到你那边吗
and slide it over to you?
当然啦
Yah.
没问题
You got it.
丹尼 你个无♥耻♥的混♥蛋♥
Danny, you rat bastard.
怎么了 我只是给你的朋友开个价而已
What? I'm just making your friend an offer.
没错 他会像电影里那样写在纸巾上
Yeah, he's writing it on a napkin like in the movies.
这什么狗屁价啊
That's not an offer.
你知道这姑娘有多出色吗
Do you know how amazing this girl is?
-天啊 你觉得我很出色吗 -别多嘴
- Aw. You think I'm amazing? - Stay out of this.
我说的是真的
I'm serious..
她不仅仅是极其出色的销♥售♥
Not only is she a helluva salesperson,
也是我见过的工作最勤奋刻苦的人
she's the hardest worker I've ever seen.
我知道 所以我才想把她从你手中偷过来
I know, that's why I'm trying to steal her from you.
那你可得开一个比这高得多的价
Well, then you're gonna have to do a lot better than this,
因为我向你保证
because I promise you,
我不会毫不反抗 轻松放走她的
I'm not gonna let her go without a fight.
你不会想要跟她作对的 她是个母狮子
You do not want that, she's a biter.
考虑一下吧
Just think about it.
其实我没什么好想的
You know, I don't have to.
谢谢你 但我对现在的工作很满意
Thanks, but I'm happy where I am.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我能看看他在纸巾上写的数字是多少吗
Can I just see what he wrote on the napkin?
什么纸巾
What napkin?
今天跟麦克和哈雷一起玩
You know, spending time with Michael and Halley today
让我开始想我们未来的孩子
really made me think about our future children.
真是有趣又出乎意料的发展
What an interesting and completely unforeseen development.
你在想些什么
What are you thinking?
我无法做决定
Well, I just can't decide.
是生五组三胞胎
Either five sets of triplets
还是三组五胞胎
or three sets of quintuplets.
算了 只要他们健健康康的 这都不重要
You know what? It doesn't matter as long as they're healthy.
还有能被三整除就行
And divisible by three.
那简直是超生足球队了 谢尔顿
That's a lot of babies, Sheldon.
只是对人类来说比较多而已
Oh, only for humans.
对青蛙来说 那数量可少得很
For frogs, it's just a drop in the bucket.
我很抱歉我不是青蛙
Well, I'm sorry I'm not a frog.
别难过 艾米
Oh, don't feel bad, Amy.
你也够我凑合了
You're good enough for me.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表