《生活大爆♥炸♥》前情提要
Previously on The Big Bang Theory...
所以我让我妈不要再插手了
So I told my mom she just needed to back off.
这是属于我们的婚礼
This is our wedding,
如果需要指派一人负责花卉布置
and if anyone's gonna design the floral arrangements,
那必须得是我男人
it's going to be my man.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不想变成怪兽一样的新郎
I mean, I-I'm not trying to be a Groomzilla,
但... 这可是我的大喜之日
but... this is my specialty.
没事吧
Everything okay?
没事 是安努的门铃摄像头
Yeah, it's just Anu's doorbell camera.
我帮她装上了
I helped her install it.
你不能看吧 这算是监视
You can't look at it. That's spying.
这个男的是谁啊
Who the hell is this guy?
让我看看
Ooh, let me see.
所以你还在跟前男友联♥系♥
So you're still talking to your ex-boyfriend?
对 我不会为这事道歉
Yes, and I'm not gonna apologize for that.
你要从手♥机♥上把那个应用删掉
And you need to delete that app from your phone.
因为你有事瞒着我
Because you're hiding something from me?
不 因为你应该相信我
No, because you should trust me!
我怎么相信你 我都算不上了解你
How can I trust you?! I barely even know you!
那我们在做什么
Then what are we doing?
我不知道
I don't know.
可怜的男人
Oh! Aah, sad man!
这样真是太有意思了
This is so great.
我们为什么不多多这么聚
Why don't we do it more often?
因为你有两个娃
Because you have two kids,
我有谢尔顿
I have Sheldon,
而佩妮貌似整天在健身房♥里泡
and Penny's apparently in the gym all the time,
因为妈呀 看看她的身材
'cause damn, look at her!
对啊 真的好棒棒啊
Yeah, so impressive how you manage
身材在没生小孩子后可以恢复如初
to bounce back after having no babies.
这是另一个我们为什么不多这么聚的理由
Ah, another reason why we don't do this more often.
你们走到巨大的金属门前
You've come to a giant metal door.
我检查门是否有陷阱
I check the door for traps.
判定没有陷阱
There are no traps.
我用我的巫师之眼
I use my wizard eye
看看门后有什么
to see what's on the other side of the door.
这就跟你用门铃摄像头
Hey, that's sort of like how you used a doorbell camera
监视你未婚妻一样
to spy on your fiancee.
才不一样好吗
No, it's nothing like that.
你的巫师之眼发现门后有怪兽
Your wizard eye reveals a monster.
-它是否孤苦无依没人疼 -大概吧
- Oh. Is it alone and unloved? - I guess.
我打开门说"你好啊 拉杰"
I open the door and say, "Hey, Raj."
为各位上一瓶香槟
I have a bottle of champagne for you.
我们没点这个
Oh, we didn't order this.
是吧台尾端那位男士请你们喝的
It's from the gentleman at the end of the bar.
如果我们喝了
Oh. Well, if we drink it,
是否表示我们答应有发展
does that mean we're making a promise?
我可是有美满婚姻的人 但我乐于围观
'Cause I am happily married, although I will watch.
我们才不会要有任何发展
We're not gonna do anything.
真的吗 辛苦健身全是为莱纳德吗
Really? So all that work's for Leonard?
你何不直接打给她呢
Why don't you just call her?
我相信你们能冰释前嫌
I'm sure you guys can work this out.
我不想聊这件事 我们继续玩吧
I don't want to talk about it. Let's just play.
独眼巨人告诉你
Okay, the cyclops tells you
你所寻找的女巫
that the enchantress you seek is staying
就住在矮人领主旅馆里
at the Inn of the Dwarven Lords.
不是吧 一家旅馆
Really? An inn?
安努在一家酒店的礼宾部工作
Anu is a concierge at a hotel.
有点哪壶不开提哪壶吧
That's a little insensitive,
你不觉得吗
don't you think?
你说之前我都没意识到这件事
I hadn't noticed that before you mentioned it.
现在我提了 你有何感受
Well, now that I've mentioned it, how do you feel?
难受
Bad.
看看你这坏人
Shame on you.
-姑娘们 -扎克
- Hey, ladies. - Zack!
好久不见 你们还记得扎克吧
Hi. You guys know Zack.
-记得 -当然啦
- Yeah. - Of course.
这香槟是你请的吗
Did-did you send this over?
是的 我让他们上这里最贵的酒
I did. I asked for the most expensive one they have.
他们说要200快
They said it was $200,
我说我想要更贵的
and I said I want a more expensive one.
然后他们说那就300块
And then, they said it was $300.
但还是同一瓶...
But it-it was the same...
别
Don't.
真谢谢你 但你不应该花这么多钱
Thank you, but you shouldn't have spent so much.
没事 小意思
Nah. It's cool.
我把我的公♥司♥买♥♥了 赚了满船满谷
I sold my company for a boatload of money.
然后我就去买♥♥了搜船
And then I bought a boat.
接着我结婚了
Then I got married.
猜猜在哪结的
Guess where.
在你的船上吗
On your boat?
不是 但那样得多赞啊
No, but that would've been awesome!
恭喜你啊
Well, congratulations.
你跟莱纳德
Hey, you and Leonard
有空应该过来我们船上一起共进晚餐啊
should come over and have dinner with us on our boat.
那样应该会挺棒
Yeah, that would be so nice.
莱纳德才刚说过他有多想要
Leonard was just saying how he was hoping to have dinner
在你其中一任前男友的豪华船上共进晚餐呢
with one of your ex-boyfriends on his expensive boat.
-那无巧不成书啦 -对啊
- Well, then this worked out perfect! - Oh, yeah.
游戏之夜玩得如何啊
Hey. How was game night?
好玩到爆表了
Oh, off the charts.
真的爆表 谢尔顿掷骰子掷出了
Literally. Sheldon rolled a number so high,
这个表上都没有的数呢
it wasn't on any of these charts.
真有意思
That's funny.
我真不应该开车这么快到家
Wow. I should not have driven home.
闺蜜之夜如何呢
How was ladies' night?
玩得很开心啊 艾米喝醉酒后不停在说
It was fun. Amy got drunk and kept telling us
谢尔顿的胸膛滑嫩得像只鼠海豚
that Sheldon's chest is smooth like a porpoise.
当你摸到的时候 他的确会发出尖叫声
Well, it does squeak when you touch it.
我们还遇到了扎克
And we ran into Zack.
是吗 他最近如何
Oh. Yeah? How's he doing?
-他结婚了 -那很好啊
- He got married. - Oh. Well, that's nice.
他把公♥司♥卖♥♥了赚到一大笔钱 退休了
Yeah, and he sold his company for a fortune and retired.
是嘛
Huh.
而你与我终成眷属 大家都很幸福美满啊
And you ended up with me, so everybody wins.
等等 你没有在嫉妒扎克吧
Wait. You're not jealous of Zack, are you?
什么 当然没有啦
What? Oh, absolutely not.
事实上 应该是他嫉妒我抱得你这个美人归
In fact, he should be jealous of me because I have you.
还拥有一个剩下30多个房♥间未被发掘的地下城
And a dungeon with over 30 rooms left unexplored
因为没有人想到去搜索
because no one thought to search for secret doors
巫师宝座下的暗门
under the wizard's throne.
哎呀呀 我可有意去"探索"一下呢
Oh. You know, I'd like to go exploring.
真的吗
Really?
那我先把骰子拿出来
Well, I'll get the dice back out.
快走吧 拉杰
Go away, Raj!
你在搞什么呀
What are you doing?
我在用电影《真爱至上》的招数赢回你的芳心
I'm winning you back Love Actually style.
我一个字都听不懂
I don't know what that means.
真的吗 你没看过《真爱至上》
Really? You've never seen Love Actually?
如果你现在想看 我可以等
If you want to watch it right now, I'll just wait.
我跟你没话好谈了
I have nothing to say to you.
听着 我俩都犯了错
Look, we both made mistakes.
我为监视你的事道歉
I am so sorry that I spied on you.
虽然我是无意中这么做 但我知道这样不对
I didn't mean to, but I know it was not okay.
现在 你想给我道歉吗
Now, do you want to apologize to me?
你还说你不信任我 你根本就不了解我
You also said you don't trust me and that you barely know me.
我真心以为会是我俩一人一句轮流道歉
I really thought this would be more of a back-and-forth thing.
说真的 拉杰 你到底为什么想和我结婚
Honestly, Raj, why do you even want to marry me?
你懂的 为了家庭 还有印度那些破事儿
You know, family and India and stuff.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表