事实上 我觉得你的声音如旋律般悦耳
In fact, I find your voice quite melodious.
那你不觉得
Mm-hmm. And you don't think
我过分毒舌吗
I'm unnecessarily hurtful?
什么 抱歉
What? I'm sorry.
我没听到问题 我只听到了美妙音乐
I-I couldn't hear the question. I just heard the music.
大家来了 也吃了
Well, people came, they ate,
还发誓再也不跟对方说话
they vowed to never speak to each other again.
我想这次派对挺成功的
I think it was a successful party.
是的 之前的事很抱歉
It was. And I'm sorry about earlier.
我知道那事情不重要
I know it doesn't matter.
不 很重要
No, it does matter.
好吗 你是对的
Okay? You were right.
的确是万圣节
It was Halloween.
我扮成猫 你扮成霍比特人
I was dressed as a cat, you were a hobbit.
就在那张沙发上吻的
It was right there on that couch.
那你为什么一直不说
Why didn't you just say that?
因为我讨厌我们的初吻是在那种情况下发生
Because I always hated that was our first kiss.
我喝醉 而且还和前男友在一起
I was drunk, and I was still with Kurt,
我利用你让我自己心里舒服些
and I was using you to make myself feel better.
我只是希望我们的初吻有意义
I... just wanted our first kiss to mean something.
所以我才说是在你生日时
That's why I said it was the one on your birthday.
我喜欢
I like that.
生日之吻以后就是我们的官方初吻
We'll make that our official first kiss.
谢谢
Thank you.
太感人了
That was beautiful.
你怎么还在这里
What are you still doing here?
我上厕所去了
I was in the bathroom.
吃了鳄梨酱闹肚子
Guacamole didn't agree with me.
既然你没走 就帮我们打扫吧
Well, since you're here, you can help us clean up.
-可以把这个拿出去吗 -没问题
- Will you take this out, please? - Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
很晚了 介意我今晚睡在这里吗
It's late. Would you mind if I crashed here tonight?
这里随时欢迎你
You are always welcome here.
谢谢
Thank you.
刚才亲到哪了
Where were we?
我认为霍华德伤害我的感情 从某种角度来说
I think Howard hurting my feelings has in some ways
让我更加优秀了
made me a better person.
瞧你 完美之上更进一步
Look at you, improving on perfection.
怎么说
How so?
如果以前你吃丹麦酥
As you were eating that Danish,
我会指出丹麦酥并非起源于丹麦
I wanted to point out that the Danish isn't Danish at all.
而是由奥地利面包师所进口的
It was imported by Austrian bakers
当时是处于劳资纠纷的1800年代
during a labor dispute in the 1800s.
但我选择不说
But I chose not to,
因为我不想成为那种人
because I didn't want to be the kind of fella
在别人不情愿的情况下 将欧洲点心的小知识
who foists unwanted facts about European pastries
强制分享给别人
on the unwilling.
其实很有意思呢
That's actually interesting.
抱歉 你永远别想知道了
Sorry. Now you'll never know.
两位 我需要帮助
Hey, guys, I need your help.
伯纳黛特还在为你们的变装服生气
Bernadette's still pretty upset about your costumes.
她还好意思生气
She's upset?
我穿来嘲讽你的裤子紧到
Those pants I wore to make fun of you were so tight,
我得冒着得睾丸疝气的风险呢
I risked a testicular hernia.
总之
Anyway,
如果你们能道歉就帮了大忙了
if you guys could apologize, it'd be a big help.
我们乐意向她道歉
Oh, we'd be happy to apologize to her
只要她向我道歉
as soon as she apologizes to me
她没让你向谢尔顿道歉的事
for not making you apologize to Sheldon.
我没明白
I didn't follow that,
但因为老婆和鳄梨酱
but, then, between my wife and that guacamole,
我昨晚基本没睡
I didn't get a lot of sleep last night.
你不觉得这很无理吗
Don't you think it's unreasonable
她让我们做她拒绝做的事
for her to ask us to do something she refused to do?
是 那你们什么时候来
Yes. So when can you stop by?
我不明白了 如果这是无理要求
I don't understand. If it's unreasonable,
我们为什么要去
why should we do it?
这样吧 你知道在《星球大战》里
Okay, how about this? You know in Star Wars
R2和楚巴卡玩全息棋
when R2 and Chewbacca were playing holochess?
不是吧 《星球大战》都出来了
Really? Star Wars?
艾米 让他说
Amy, let the man speak.
楚巴卡输了开始生气 然后...
Well, Chewbacca was losing and getting angry and...
慢着 你是说我们要让伍基族的赢吗[多毛]
W-W-Wait. Are you saying we should let the Wookiee win?
你怎么可以这么说我老婆
Hey. Hey, that's my wife you're talking about.
但没错 让伍基族赢吧
But yes, let the Wookiee win.
你好 伯纳黛特
Hello, Bernadette.
等等 你就这样大摇大摆走进我家吗
Wait, did you just walk into my house?
不 霍华德让我进来的
No, Howard let me in.
他在哪里
Where is he?
他上车逃跑了
Oh, he got in his car and drove away.
这个西瓜是给大家吃的吗
Is that watermelon for anybody?
-给哈雷的 -她能全吃完吗
- It's for Halley. - Is she gonna eat all of it?
妈呀 难怪她长得像丘吉尔
God, no wonder she looks like Churchill.
你想怎样 谢尔顿
What do you want, Sheldon?
霍华德说你的感情受到了伤害
Howard said your feelings were hurt.
霍华德错了
Well, Howard's wrong.
我不在乎别人取笑我
I don't care if someone makes fun of me.
好吧
All right.
看来我大老远白跑了一趟
Apparently I came all this way for nothing.
还是说哈雷会想分享那个西瓜呢
Unless Halley wants to share that watermelon?
你以为艾米是第一个嘲笑
You think Amy's the first person to make fun of me
我声音尖的人吗
for having a squeaky voice?
你觉得呢
Do you?
我感觉我吃西瓜的可能
I feel like my chance at watermelon
命悬一线
is dangling by a thread.
不是的 我从小被人嘲笑到大
She's not. It's been happening my whole life.
她说我毒舌刻薄
And-and she called me out for being mean?
我必须毒舌刻薄啊
Well, I've had to be mean.
总是做个子最矮小的那个
It's hard to be taken seriously
很难被人当回事
when you're always the smallest person in the room.
我知道
I know that.
我9岁时上高中
I was in high school when I was nine years old.
我想告诉其他孩子
I tried to tell the other kids
尽管我的身高非常矮小
that although my physical stature was small,
但我的智力高度完全碾压他们
my intellectual stature towered over them.
结果情况更雪上加霜了
That only seemed to make things worse.
孩子们管我叫牵线木偶伯纳黛特
The kids called me Bernadette the marionette.
因为你个子小 真好笑
Because you're small. That's funny.
不 不好笑
No, it's not.
大家以前叫我蛋头[书呆子]
Well, people used to call me egghead
因为我头上有鸡蛋
'cause there were eggs on my head.
那是他们砸的
'Cause they threw them at me.
太可怕了
That's terrible.
有一次我的哥哥们让我吸氦气[声音会变尖]
One time my brothers made me breathe helium.
我想呼救
I tried to call for help,
但只有能听到高频音的狗能听到我
but the only one who could hear me was the dog.
这也太惨了
That's also terrible.
天啊 你居然和狗共住一室
My goodness, you had to live in a house with a dog.
看来我俩都忍♥受过不少来自其他人的欺凌
I guess we both had to put up with a lot of crap from people.
我想是的
I suppose we have.
也许我俩比想象中有更多相似之处
Maybe you and I are more alike than we thought.
也许是的
Maybe we are.
尽管我异常地高 而你异常地...
Although I'm exceptionally tall, and you're exceptionally...
-谢尔顿 -你没让我说完
- Sheldon. - You didn't even let me finish.
-好的 抱歉 -矮
- Fine. Sorry. - Short.
谢尔顿 你确定准备好了吗
Sheldon, you sure you're ready for this?
这部电影很吓人
This movie's pretty scary.
拜托 我是成年人 我可以接受
Please. I'm an adult. I think I can handle it.
你对动物园的蝴蝶亭也是这样说的
That's what you said about the butterfly pavilion at the zoo.
那是我的错 我摸了山羊后太膨胀
That was my fault. After I pet that goat,
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表