是吗 也许我只是不擅长跟人打交道
Am I? Maybe it's just my poor people skills.
当然是因为你不擅长跟人打交道了
Oh, it's definitely your poor people skills.
好了 选项有 中弹
All right, the choices are-- get shot at
或留在这听他们吵架
or stay here and listen to them fight.
选中弹
Shot at.
玩这个好刺♥激♥呀 偷偷摸摸跑来跑去
This is pretty exciting, sneaking around like this.
原来你喜欢偷偷摸摸 我知道了
Oh, so you like sneaking around. Good to know.
这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
没什么 当我没说
Nothing. Never mind.
我看看外面是不是安全了
Let me see if the coast is clear.
有看到人吗
See anybody?
有 我前几天晚上看到一个陌生男人进你家
Yes, I saw a strange man going into your house the other night!
什么
What?
但战场上没人
But out there, there's nobody.
我中弹了
I'm hit.
我说我中弹了
I said I was hit!
对不起
Sorry.
你干嘛一直射我
Why do you keep shooting me?
你为什么不想搬来跟我同居
Why don't you want to move in with me?
我没说我不想啊
I-I didn't say I didn't want to.
你只是落荒而逃了
No, you just ran away.
斯图尔特
Stuart?
斯图尔特
Stuart?!
你是不是又逃跑了
Did you run away again?
没有
No!
砰 你出局了
Bang, you're out.
什么 我才没出局
What?! I'm not out.
你都没开枪射我
You didn't even shoot me.
我不会在这朝你开枪的
I'm not gonna shoot you from right here.
距离太近了 你会疼的
It's too close. It's gonna hurt.
少来 又不会有多疼
Oh, come on. It's not gonna hurt that bad.
我告诉你 这么近被射中真的会...
I'm telling you, from this distance it's gonna... Ow!
看到没 超疼
See? That hurt!
行吧 你可以开枪射我
All right. Fine, you can shoot me.
我不会开枪射你的
No, I'm not gonna shoot you. Ow!
你说得对 我们离得太近了
Aah, you were right. We're way too close.
是不是 我说了会疼吧
See, I told you it's gonna hurt...
你竟然把气撒在我身上
I can't believe you're taking this out on me.
我不过是为了宣传我们的论文
I was just trying to get publicity for our paper.
办法就是将它变成你的个人结果吗
By making it seem like it was your idea?
标题不是我写的 谢尔顿
I didn't write the headline, Sheldon.
你有读过那篇报道吗
Did you even read the article?
因为我不断提到你
Because I talk about you continuously.
我知道 这显得你谦虚 迷人
I know, and it just made you sound modest and charming.
你为什么不能为我骄傲呢
Why can't you just be proud of me?
我为你骄傲
I am proud of you.
是吗 你听起来嫉妒了
Really? Because you sound jealous.
我也嫉妒 我看过《头脑特工队》
Well, I'm that, too. I've seen Inside Out.
我知道我一次可以有两种情绪
I know I can feel two things at once.
现在我有三种情绪
Well, now I feel three things.
谁把你射成这样
Who shot you?
德妮丝 德妮丝 德妮丝 德妮丝 德妮丝
Denise, uh, Denise, Denise, Denise, Denise,
德妮丝 德妮丝 德妮丝
Denise, Denise, Denise,
德妮丝 德妮丝 德妮丝 德妮丝
Denise, Denise, Denise, Denise
我逃离德妮丝时误伤了自己
and me when I was running from Denise.
你们俩怎么了
What is up with you two?
很难解释
Well, it's kind of hard to explain.
你们知道当事情进展一切顺利时 你却担心
you know when things are going great, but you worry
你有可能分分钟搞砸一切那种感觉吗
that any minute you might screw everything up?
-不知道 -知道
- No. - Yes.
如果你真的喜欢她 不能被恐惧打败
If you really like her, you can't let fear get in the way.
你必须勇往直前
You have to move forward.
到了某一天 害怕失去她的恐惧感会消失吗
And at a certain point, the fear of losing her goes away?
我有了经验就告诉你
I will let you know.
-你监视我了吗 -这不是重点
- You were spying on me? - That is not the point.
重点是那男人是谁
The point is who was that man?
告诉你 那是我的前男友
Fine. That was my ex-boyfriend.
他还有东西在我家
Some of his stuff was still at my house,
他去我家拿
and he stopped by to pick it up.
那你"给"他了吗 你把他的东西给他了吗
And did you give it to him? Did you give him his stuff?
如果"东西"指上♥床♥ 没有
If "stuff" means sex, then no.
如果"东西"指他的水牙线 有
If "stuff" means his Waterpik, then yes!
我拿到旗帜了
I got the flag!
我要跑路 掩护我
I'm gonna make a run for it. Cover me!
所以你还在跟前男友联♥系♥
So you're still talking to your ex-boyfriend?
对 我不会为这事道歉
Yes, and I'm not gonna apologize for that.
你要从手♥机♥上把那个应用删掉
And you need to delete that app from your phone.
因为你有事瞒着我
Because you're hiding something from me?
不 因为你应该相信我
No, because you should trust me!
我怎么相信你 我都算不上了解你
How can I trust you?! I barely even know you!
那我们在做什么
Then what are we doing?
我们为什么要策划婚礼
Why are we planning a wedding?
我不知道
I don't know.
可怜的男人
Aah, sad man!
是你
Oh. It's you.
我不敢相信你射我
I can't believe you shot me!
我也不敢相信
I can't believe I did, either.
正中胸口
Right in the chest.
抱歉 会留下瘀伤的
Sorry. That's gonna leave a bruise.
对 很大一块
Yeah, a big one.
-疼吗 -有一点
- Does it hurt? - A little.
想亲亲那里让我不那么疼吗
Want to kiss it and make it better?
我想
I do.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
家
Home.
别担心 我到的时候会向摄像头挥手
Don't worry. I'll wave to the doorbell when I get there.
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
至少让我开车送你
At least let me drive you.
没事 我在网上叫车
That's okay. I'll Uber.
我们可以送你
We can take you.
走吧 谢尔顿
Come on, Sheldon.
但我要警告你 我们在吵架
But I should warn you, we're in a bit of a spat.
至少我觉得是 艾米 我们还在吵架吗
At least I think we are. Amy, are we still in a spat?
你准备道歉吗
Are you ready to apologize?
还在吵架
We are.
-出去 -抱歉 我什么都没看到
- Get out! - Sorry. Sorry. I didn't see anything.
那个 能不能给我...
Actually, could I...?
谢谢
Ooh, thank you!
好多瘀伤
Wow. That's a lot of bruises.
对 毕竟你把我射成蜂窝
Yeah, well, you shot me a lot of times.
这还没算上心里的内伤
That's not even counting the bruises on the inside.
我伤害了你的感情吗
'Cause I hurt your feelings?
希望只是这样
Let's hope that's all it is.
听我说 抱歉我吓坏了
Ah, look, I'm sorry that I freaked out.
只是我们之间进展太顺利
It's just that things are going so good with us,
我害怕如果我们进展太快 我会搞砸
and I'm afraid that if we go too fast, I am gonna mess it up.
我明白 我也不想搞砸
I get that. I don't want to mess things up, either.
我准备了东西给你
Um, I got you something.
这是我住的地方的钥匙 让你明白我是认真的
It's a key to my place to show you that I'm serious.
谢谢
Thank you.
但这基本上不是
Well, isn't this technically
霍华德和伯纳黛特家的钥匙吗
a key to Howard and Bernadette's place?
对 所以不要用 也不要让他们知道你有钥匙
Yes, so don't ever use it or let them know that you have it.
-抱抱 -不要
- Come here. - Uh, no.
谢了 但说真的 全是伤
I appreciate it, but seriously, this is all bruise.
亲亲
Kiss?
温柔点
Gently.
我要开始录音了 你们准备好了吗
I'm about to start recording. Are you guys ready?
谢尔顿 你准备好了吗
Sheldon, are you ready?
-当然 -很好
- Absolutely. - Great.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表