真是好啊
Oh, this is amazing.
我也希望我小时候能有这样的游戏房♥
I wish I had a playhouse like this when I was a kid.
真的假的 你小时候没有游戏房♥吗
Really? You never had a playhouse?
没有啊 不过我爸爸把隔壁的房♥子给买♥♥了
No. I mean, my dad did buy the house next door
让我们当游戏房♥
for us to play in.
我把花♥园♥水管接来吧 这样里面通水
I'm gonna hook up the garden hose, so it has running water.
游戏房♥要通水干什么啊
Why does it need running water?
就跟为什么里面要通电一样
Same reason it's got electricity:
我跟妮妮都要工作 所以我们过分补偿孩子
Bernadette and I both work, and we're overcompensating.
这让我想起传统阿米什人的团建谷仓
This reminds me of a traditional Amish barn raising.
一家盖谷仓 全村来帮忙
With everyone pitching in.
那请问您在帮什么忙呢
How exactly are you pitching in?
在场难道有其他人在分享
I don't hear anyone else giving facts
有关传统阿米什人团建谷仓的知识吗
about traditional Amish barn raising.
我们其他人的帮忙是通过拿起锤子与钉子
The rest of us are pitching in with hammers and nails.
知识就是我的钉子 而我的声音就是锤子
Well, facts are my nails, and my voice is the hammer
我的声音锤把知识钉敲进你们的木板脑
which pounds them through the wood of your skull.
听你说话的确是这感受呢
Well, that is how it feels.
能把电钻递给我吗
Hey, uh, can you pass me that drill?
分享一个阿米什人团建谷仓有趣知识
Yeah, fun fact about Amish barn raising--
他们不使用任何电动工具
they don't use any power tools.
-艾米 快让他收了神通 -我不
- Amy, make him stop. - No.
如果他现在就把精力耗光 晚上会睡比较熟
If he tires himself out now, he'll sleep better tonight.
华仔 能进来帮我忙吗
Hey, Howie, can you give me a hand?
我想完成一些工作
I need to get some work done,
但孩子们一直在我身边闹腾
and the kids are climbing all over me.
这样吧 我去看孩子
You know what? I'll watch them.
-你确定吗 -但我正要跟大家分享
- You sure? - But I was just about to tell everyone
阿米什人为何被称为"荷兰裔宾州人"
why they're called Pennsylvania Dutch
而不是正确的"德裔宾州人"
when they really hail from Germany.
十分确定了
Yep.
谢谢你了
Thanks.
你觉得怎么样 挺赞的吧
So, what do you think? Pretty cool, huh?
等我们孩子长大用不上了
And when our kids outgrow it,
我们可以出租给别家婴儿当民宿
we can Airbnb it to other people's babies.
好笑好笑
Funny.
你还好吗
You all right?
抱歉 前面一直忙得不可开交
Sorry, I haven't had a second to myself.
先让我回屋 好好写完报告
So let me just go back inside, finish my report,
刷个牙 换下睡衣 做个三明治
brush my teeth, change out of my pajamas, make a sandwich,
然后我再出来笑你刚才说的笑话
and then I'll come out here and laugh at your joke.
我老婆子有要做三明治就行
Ooh. As long as you're making sandwiches...
这个笑话你也可以晚点再补笑
You can laugh at that one later, too.
好的 我让你们期待公布答案够久了
All right, I've kept you in suspense long enough.
"荷兰的"是"德意志"这词的变异
"Dutch" is a bastardization of the word "Deutsch,"
而这词的意思是"德国人"
meaning German.
那德语的"烦人"怎么说
What's German for "annoying"?
"恼人" 你问这个干嘛
Nervig. Why do you ask?
塞伯特校长 你要见我吗
President Siebert, you wanted to see me?
我找的好儿郎来啦
Hey. There's my guy!
你的语气听起来
You sound like my wife
好像想向我要求去科切拉音乐节的我老婆
just before she asked me to go to Coachella.
不 我保证这比音乐节好玩多了
No, this is gonna be way more fun than Coachella.
比中暑更好玩吗 那你可要很"努力"
More fun than heatstroke? Good luck.
总务行政拨款的款项还有一些剩余
So, there are some funds left in the general administrative grant,
我需要有一个人来帮我决定该如何分配
and I need somebody to decide how we should disburse them.
真的吗
Really?
深感荣幸啊 谢谢校长
W-Wow, what an honor. Thank you.
所以我该怎么决定将款项分配给谁呢
So how do I decide who gets the money?
你平常怎么决定任何事情呢
How do you decide anything?
用你的脑子想 再用你的嘴说出口
Think about it with your brain, and then say it with your mouth.
懂了 没问题
Yeah, right, sure.
在我做了决定之后
Uh, so, after I decide,
我是把决定送交您审核通过 还是...
do I then submit it to you for approval, or...?
不用 你决定 你通过
No. You decide, you approve,
然后你嘉勉自己做得棒棒哒
and then you pride yourself on a job well done.
这责任十分重大啊
That's a lot of responsibility.
如果不是觉得你能胜任这份工作
Well, if I didn't think you were up to the task,
你也不会高居我名单上的第5人选了
you wouldn't have been fifth on my list.
谢谢 那我立刻开始着手
Thank you. I-I'll get started right away.
我十分期待你绝对别来汇报
And I look forward to hearing nothing about it.
我绝对会向您报告进度
I will keep you posted.
再次谢谢你们
Hey, thank you guys again
-昨天来我家里帮忙 -小事情
- for helping out yesterday. - No problem.
-昨天很有意思啊 -是很好玩
- That was really fun. - It was fun.
但我好酸痛啊
But I am sore.
你昨天手指都没抬一下
You didn't lift a finger.
是没有 但我为整个活动做了旁白
No, but I narrated the entire event,
而今天我就得忍♥受那酸痛
and I am paying for it today.
-朋友们 -你来啦
- Gentlemen. - Hey.
莱纳德 某人好像春风得意马蹄疾啊
Leonard, do I detect a little swagger in your step?
可能吧
Mm, possibly.
那你别这样了 完全不合你的范儿
Well, stop. It doesn't suit you.
是有什么好事
What's going on?
塞伯特让我负责管理
Well, Siebert put me in charge of handing out
行政拨款的多余款项
the last bit of the administrative funds,
而且全凭我一人处置
and I have sole discretion.
看来今年要提早过圣诞节啦
Ooh! Looks like Christmas came early.
那我要先许愿来一把黄金雨伞
First thing on my list is a golden umbrella,
因为莱纳德要给我下金钱雨啦
'cause Leonard's gonna make it rain!
你别着急 我可不会随便就把款项给出去
Uh, hold on, I'm not just gonna hand out money.
是得走程序的
There's a procedure you need to follow.
我相信他言下之意
I believe he's referring
是指必须走传统的"溜须拍马"程序
to the traditional "Kissing of the buttocks."
那我们是排队拍马屁
Should we form a line,
还是像玩咬苹果游戏一样围成一个圈
or just do it like we're bobbing for apples?
想法不错 但塞伯特校长给我这份信任
Cute, but President Siebert trusted me with this,
我也要认真看待来回报他
and I'm taking it seriously.
如果你们有合理正当的需求
If you have a legitimate request,
你们可以写一份报告给我
you can submit it to me in writing,
我会根据利弊来评估
and I'll evaluate it based on its merits.
行行行 请问水上摩托的"摩"字怎么写
Sure, sure. Is "jet ski" one word or two?
霍夫斯塔德兄
Hofstadter!
听说塞伯特让你负责管理了行政拨款
Heard Siebert put you in charge of the administrative fund.
真是想不到比你更适合的人选了
Can't think of a better guy for the job.
我看他应该是马屁老手了
I think he's done this before.
莱纳德 我知道咱俩之前
Leonard, I know you and I have a...
有过节 但我希望你审批我的申请时
oh, troubled history, but I hope that when I make my request
不会公报私仇
you'll give me a fair shot.
当然
Of course.
看到没 所以我才这么喜欢他 铁面无私
See? That's why I like about this guy: integrity.
来抱一个
Bring it in!
我在你口袋里放了点东西
I just put something in your pocket.
在所有的疯鸡墨西哥餐厅都能使用
It's good at all El Pollo Locos.
哈雷 别碰你弟弟的粑粑尿片
Halley, leave your brother's dirty diaper alone.
放下来 那不是帽子
Put that down. That is not a hat.
那不是帽子 靠
That is not a hat! Oh!
好了 大家都进水槽洗澡吧
Okay. Everybody in the sink.
坏消息 华仔
Bad news, Howie.
我还得加会班
I'm gonna be stuck at work for a while.
太糟糕了 加油吧
Oh, that's terrible. Hang in there.
我一结束就回来
I'll be home as soon as I can.
他值得更好的老婆
He deserves better.
不 我不会再考虑的
No, I'm not going to reconsider.
你的申请已经被否定了
Your request was denied.
我才不管那是否有助于你思考
I don't care if it helps you think;
你的办公室里不需要修个鲤鱼池
you don't need a koi pond in your office.
你买♥♥鲤鱼前就应该
Well, you should have thought about that
想到这个问题
before you bought the koi!
哇 你可有点凶呀
Wow. That was a little rough.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表