那不是真的
Yeah, uh, that's not true.
那是谢尔顿编造考验我们的
That's just something Sheldon made up to test us.
我要是早知道 就不会在午餐长队前
I wish I'd known that before I called her a floozy
说她是荡♥妇♥啦
in front of the whole lunch line.
这就是我们要找的论文名单
This is a list of the papers we need to pull.
我们分头找吧 你负责一半 我负责一半
Why don't we split up? You take half, I take half.
可是这下面有点可怕
I don't know, it's pretty creepy down here.
我们还是待在一起吧
Maybe we should stay together.
拜托 拉杰 不过是个图书馆而已
Come on, Raj, it's just a library.
很多场景都可以用这句话
You could say that about anything.
不过是个坟场而已 不过是个鬼屋而已
It's just a cemetery. It's just a haunted house.
不过是地狱入口而已
It's just a portal to hell.
好吧 那我们分开找
F-Fine, how about we split up
但时不时互相招呼一声可以吗
but we stay in constant communication with each other?
好吧 谢啦
Yeah, thank you.
莱纳德
Leonard?
-还在呢 -好
- Still here. - Okay.
-莱纳德 -还在呢
- Leonard? - Still here.
好
Okay.
莱纳德
Leonard?
莱纳德
Leonard?
我的妈呀
Oh, God!
太多灰尘了
Too much dust.
可以去吃午饭了吗
Hey, ready for lunch?
等一下
Hang on.
不是吧 在玩电脑游戏啊
Really, video games?
你们难道是灵魂互换了吗
Is this some sort of Freaky Friday thing
你其实是妮妮身华仔魂
where you're actually Howard?
拜托 如果我是霍华德 我肯定在做这个
Please, if I were Howard, I'd be doing this.
知道吗 他这么做可没错
You know what? He's not wrong.
好了 那我们能走了吗
All right, great, can we go?
等一会 我想让霍华德知道我也能玩这个游戏
In a minute. I want to show Howard I can play this game.
你明明赚得比他多
You know, you make a lot more money than he does.
拿这件事去炫耀不就够了吗
Can't you just rub his nose in that?
可以 但我更想在他面前炫耀这个
I can, but I want to rub his nose in this.
靠 我怎么一个人都打不中
Ugh, damn it, why can't I hit anybody?
让我试试
Here, let me try.
祝你好运 这个玩起来比看起来难
Lots of luck-- it's way harder than it looks.
打死了
Got him.
好 这个引用是正确的 你还好吧
Okay, this citation is correct. How you doing?
很好 我正在看
Pretty good. I'm just looking through
"高能介子对国家加速器实验室
"The Effect of High Energy Muons on Proton Pion Scattering
质子介子散射的
at the National Accelerator..."
影响"
...Laboratory."
我们要不休息一下吧
Hey, should we take a break?
不用 其实这样让这活儿更有意思了
No, this actually makes it more exciting.
我们必须在我的药用完之前看完
We have to get through all of this before I run out of this.
就像是电影《生死时速》 不过死的不是公交车
It's like the movie Speed, but instead of a bus,
而是你的肺
it's your lungs.
车上坐的不是知名女星 而是淡淡的悲伤
And instead of Sandra Bullock, it has sadness.
你干嘛找一篇俄♥国♥文献
Why did you pull this Russian paper?
它被这篇论文引用了
Oh, it was cited in this paper over here,
所以我想还是查查看吧
so I thought we should check it out.
这论文没翻译呀
Mm, it's not translated.
也许我们应该问问霍华德 他的俄语挺溜的
Maybe we should talk to Howard; his Russian's pretty good.
我们才不需要霍华德 我有谷歌♥翻译
We don't need Howard. I've got Google Translate.
好了
Okay, here we go,
从俄文翻译至英文
from Russian to English.
"用柠檬降落伞检查驼鹿杂烩汤"
"Examinations of moose chowder in lemon parachutes."
好 现在我知道为啥这应用免费了
Yeah, okay, now I know why this app is free.
天 我的俄语也有点不利索了
Oh, gosh, my Russian's a little rusty.
提示一下 这个词可能是指驯鹿
If it helps, this word may be "moose."
好了
Okay.
这篇论文的题目是
This paper is called
"宇宙超不对称模型的检验"
"Examinations of a Super-Asymmetric Model of the Universe"
作者是瓦西里·格瑞格拉·波利·波维奇
by Dr. Vasily Gregora-Poli-Popivich.
等等 所以艾米和谢尔顿
W-Wait, so Amy and Sheldon
不是第一个想出超不对称的人
weren't the first to think of super-asymmetry?
不 应该不是 这是1978年写的
No, doesn't look like it. This is from 1978.
那他们可能要把理论改名成
Okay, well, they might need to rename their theory
"库珀·福勒·格瑞格拉·波利·波维奇理论"了
"The Cooper-Fowler Gregora-Poli-Popivich Theory."
还有点朗朗上口呢 对吧
Kind of rolls right off your tongue, doesn't it?
谢尔顿不会开心的
Sheldon is not gonna be happy about this.
接下来的内容会更让他难过
Well, he's gonna be less happy about this, uh...
"超不对称模型存在先天缺陷
"The super-asymmetric model is inherently flawed
无法进行更深入的研究"
and does not bear the weight of further examination." Hmm.
这不就是否定了他们的理论吗
So this disproves their theory?
听起来是的
Sounds like it.
我们该怎么告诉他呢
Oh, how are we gonna tell him?
简单 走到他面前说 "谢尔顿
That's easy. Just go up to him and say, "Sheldon,
拉杰有话对你说"
Raj has something to tell you."
凭什么是我告诉他
Why do I have to tell him?
是你找到的呀
You did find it.
我找 可是他翻译出来的
I fou-- but he's the one who translated it.
好啦 这样吧 我们一起告诉他
Okay, okay, h-how about this? We all tell him.
还有更好的选择 你一个人告诉他
Or even better: you tell him.
没错 这方法最有道理
Yeah, that makes the most sense.
你们就是孬种兄弟
You guys are such cowards.
是的 我们就是
Yes, we are.
德妮丝 霍华德在吗
Hey, Denise. Is Stuart here?
不在 看医生去了
Oh, no. Doctor's appointment.
他没事吧
Oh, is he okay?
从我认识他起就没好过
Not since I've known him.
这就引出一个有趣的问题了
Which brings up an interesting question.
你和斯图尔特 何苦呢
You and Stuart. Why?
我也不知道 我父母开了一家殡仪馆
I don't know. My parents owned a funeral home.
剩下的你慢慢联想吧
Read into that what you will.
我能帮你做什么吗
What can I help you with?
我是来找斯图尔特教我打《堡垒之夜》的
I was hoping Stuart could show me how to play Fortnite.
-我可以教你呀 -真的吗 你玩得好嘛
- Mm, I can teach you. - Really, you good?
看看我苍白的皮肤 我都六年没出门玩过了
Look at my skin. I haven't been outside in six years.
你会指导我吗
So you'll coach me?
当然 让我问你一个问题
Sure. Now let me ask you a question.
霍华德 何苦呢
Howard. Why?
你有眼睛嘛 自己想呗
You got eyes-- what do you think?
我真希望自己没看到这一幕
Wow, I really wish I didn't see this.
你回来啦
Oh, hey.
我有些坏消息要告诉谢尔顿
I just need to give Sheldon some bad news,
我真心不想去
and I really don't want to.
-我的天 没事吧 -我找到一篇论文
- Oh, my God. Is everything okay? - No, I-I found a paper
证明他们的理论是错误的
that proves their theory wrong.
他们原本还想借此拿诺贝尔奖呢
They thought this was gonna be their Nobel Prize.
他肯定会伤心欲绝
It's gonna break his heart.
你不如留个匿名条吧
Oh, man. Maybe leave an anonymous note, you know,
就像高中时你想告诉你的好朋友
like in high school, when you want to let your best friend know
她男友出轨了那样
that her boyfriend's cheating on her.
你为什么不直接告诉她
Why wouldn't you just tell her that?
也许是因为脖子上还留着他的吻痕
I don't know. Maybe you had a hickey.
由朋友告诉你坏消息 不会好受点吗
I-Isn't it better to get bad news from a friend?
相信我 不会的
Trust me, it's not.
我可是带着吻痕和乌眼圈去参加毕业舞会的
I went to prom with a hickey and a black eye.
快去敲门吧 你没问题的
Come on, knock on the door. You can do this.
好吧好吧 我去了
All right, a-all right, here I go.
等等 我先进屋再说
Oh, wait, just let me get inside.
为什么
Why?
"为什么" 还用问吗
"Why"? Come on.
嘿 莱纳德
Oh, hey, Leonard.
这播客是不是太吵了
Is the podcast too loud?
我没听到播客呀
I didn't hear a podcast.
我说了没人能听见
I told you no one could hear it.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表