来表达对他们进入我们生命的感谢之情
to express how grateful we are to have us in their lives?
你可真会简化啊
Way to make it simple.
我直接去问他们吧
I'm just gonna ask them.
不行 这会伤了他们的感情
No, you can't; it'll hurt their feelings.
这我无所谓啊
I'm okay with that.
而且他们也会知道你不够聪明
And they'll know you weren't smart enough
来解出他们送了什么礼物
to figure it out on your own.
你说得对 这真是太讨厌了
You're right. Oh, this is awful.
而且我都不能靠抚摸
And I can't even comfort myself by stroking
五角龙胫骨化石来安慰自己
the fossilized tibia of a Pentaceratops.
我们先睡一觉吧
Let's just go to sleep.
一觉醒来我们就能用全新视角来看
We'll look at it in the morning with fresh eyes,
说不定一切就会水到渠成
and maybe it'll come to us.
好吧
Fine.
又或者我们去拆了那盒子 寻找线索
Or we go tear apart that box and look for a clue.
过了我睡眠时间不睡觉去玩解谜游戏
Staying up past my bedtime and solving mysteries?
谁能想到婚姻生活会如此美好
Who knew married life could be this good?
他的脸出了什么问题
What's wrong with his face?
最近很多人都问过这个问题
A lot of people have been asking that.
他在...微笑
He's... smiling.
斯图尔特 你看起来心情很好啊
Hey, Stuart, you look pretty happy.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
我约德妮丝去约会
I, uh, asked Denise out on a date,
她答应了
and she said yes.
太好了
Aw. That's great.
但别在哈雷面前这样笑
But don't smile like that in front of Halley.
她最近才开始能一觉睡到天亮
She just started sleeping through the night.
抱歉 我很兴奋
Sorry. I'm excited.
我很久没约过会了
I haven't been on a date in a long time.
我还约会那会儿
Back when I was dating,
我总会穿新内♥裤♥ 以免"艳福"来了不好看
I'd always wear a new pair of underwear, just in case.
我也很久没买♥♥过新内♥裤♥了
It's also been a long time since I bought new underwear.
估计该买♥♥了
And I probably should,
从紧身白内♥裤♥变成松垮灰破裤了
because these are no longer tighty nor whitey.
老娘要闪人了
Okay, I'm out.
当别人有机会看到你的裸体时
If there's a chance someone's gonna see you naked,
你先修剪梳理好"杂毛"是基本礼仪
it's also polite to make sure you're well-groomed down there.
知道了 霍华德 老娘最近太忙了
I get it, Howard. I've been busy!
你们好呀
Hello.
我想过来亲手把感谢信交给你们
I just wanted to pop over and hand-deliver this thank you note
感谢你们送了贴心的新婚礼物
for your very thoughtful wedding gift.
真好 你们喜欢那个礼物吗
Oh, good. You guys liked it?
喜欢它多过喜欢不是它的事物
Well, we liked it a lot more than things that aren't it,
我就这么说吧
I'll tell you that.
那可太好了
Well, yeah, that's great.
因为我们看到这东西时便想到
Because when we saw it, we thought,
"艾米和谢尔顿必须得有这个"
"Amy and Sheldon just have to have that."
愿闻其详 把当时的情形描述一下
Oh, do tell. Now, paint a picture for me,
这礼物你们在哪发现的
like where you were when you found it
你们觉得我们会喜欢用它来做什么
and what you thought we'd enjoy doing with it.
你是不是不知道那是什么
Do you not know what it is?
他当然知道了
Of course he knows what it is.
他可是全世界最聪明的人
He's the smartest man in the world.
全世界我可不敢肯定
Well, I don't know about the world.
还有些也挺聪明的中国人呢
Some of those Chinese fellas are pretty clever.
失陪一下
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我要回家使用你们送的礼物
I'm going to return home and use your gift
而且是按它原本的用途来使用
in the manner which it was intended.
他永远都不会猜到
He-He's never gonna figure it out.
就是啊
I know.
你到底是什么鬼
What are you?!
-我真是要开心坏了 -对啊
- Gosh, this makes me happy. - Yeah.
霍华德 这话我不常说
Howard, I don't often say this,
但你在这真的太好了
but, good, you're here. Now,
你知道莱纳德夫妇送了什么新婚礼物给我们吗
do you know what Leonard and Penny got us for our wedding gift?
-这个嘛 -别回答
- Well... - Don't answer.
我不想知道答案
I don't want to know.
我只想知道你是否知道
I just want to know if you know.
-我知道 -很好
- I do know. - Okay, great.
我认为我和艾米已经猜到了
I believe that Amy and I have figured it out.
礼物是不是寻宝游戏的线索
Is it a clue to a scavenger hunt
它将会指引我们找到真正的礼物
that will lead us to the actual present?
如果你是在问
If you're asking
你和艾米未来几天是否该满城跑
if you and Amy should spend the next couple days
寻找下一条线索
running all over town searching for the next clue,
那我只能说 是的
I'm gonna have to say yes.
我就知道
I knew it!
这太好玩了
This is so much fun.
真的好玩死了
Oh, it really is.
莱纳德 再次谢谢你
Oh, Leonard, thank you again.
我们爱死那份礼物了
We love the gift.
他知道那是什么了吗
Does he know what it is?
边都没沾上
No, not even close.
他以为礼物是寻宝游戏的线索
He thinks it's a clue to a scavenger hunt.
小爷我开心坏了
So, so happy.
你们送了什么礼物给他们
Well, what is it? What did you give them?
就是我们结婚时
Oh, I-it's just this dumb crystal wand
霍华德夫妇送给我们的一根智障水晶棒
that Howard and Bernadette gave us for our wedding.
佩妮和我想得头都大了
Penny and I made each other miserable
都没猜到是什么 于是我们寻思
trying to figure out what it was, and we thought,
"不如把这份乐趣传给谢尔顿和艾米吧"
"Why not pass that fun along to Sheldon and Amy."
等等 你...
Wait a minute. Did--
你把我送给你们的结婚礼物
did you give them the crystal chakra wand
水晶脉轮能量棒送给他们了吗
that I gave you for your wedding?
对 我们是这么做了
Yeah, that's exactly what we did.
你说你喜欢这礼物啊
You said you liked it!
对 我是这么说了
Yeah, that's exactly what I said.
寻宝游戏啊
Wow. A scavenger hunt.
真令人兴奋
That's exciting.
我昨晚也玩了寻宝游戏
I had a bit of a scavenger hunt myself last night.
我想找遥控器
I was trying to find the remote.
找了一下沙发坐垫底下
I looked under one of the cushions.
没有
Wasn't there.
然后我把坐垫再掀高一点
Then I lifted the cushion a little higher.
找到了
Bingo.
精彩
Riveting.
你知道这是什么吗
So, do you know what it is?
我当然知道了
Of course I know what it is.
这是二氧化硅晶体 也就是石英
It's a silicon dioxide crystal, otherwise known as quartz.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
还我确定吗 玄武岩是由富含镁铁的熔岩
Am I sure? Is basalt a mafic extrusive igneous rock formed
快速冷却形成的镁铁质火成岩吗
by the rapid cooling of magnesium and iron-rich lava?
我当然确定了
Yeah, I'm sure.
所以是石英
Okay, so it's quartz.
这一定有什么含义
That's got to mean something.
我们对石英有什么认识
What do we know about quartz?
我上网查一下
I'll Google it.
你也可以问我这个
Or you can ask me,
荣获麦克阿瑟天才奖的地质学家
the geologist who won the MacArthur Genius Grant.
查到了
Got it!
石英一词来自德语
Quartz, from the German "Quarz"
两词发音相同 但英语拼写多了一个"T"
which sounds the same, but is spelled without a "T".
有意思 没有"T"
Interesting. No "T".
什么东西非"T"也[音似"茶"]
What is not "T"?
咖啡
Coffee!
我们第一次见面的那家咖啡店
The coffee shop where we first met!
好的 咱们走 抱歉
All right, let's go. Sorry.
难得有人来找我 我不禁肾上腺素飙升
I think I just had an adrenaline rush from having visitors.
拉杰 你能帮我闻个东西吗
Hey, Raj, will you, um, smell something for me?
看情况
Uh, that depends.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表