斯穆特教授邀请我们的
Professor Smoot invited us.
我们是脸书好友 阿特
We're Facebook friends. ?Smooty!
这是我们的招待会 你们快离开
Well, this is our reception, so go away.
其实 艾米
Actually, Amy,
我觉得我们应该让他们留下
I think we should let them stay.
二位玩得开心
Please, enjoy yourselves.
尝尝热狗面包卷[毯子们裹小猪们]吧
Try some pigs in blankets.
没错 复数形式是这样
And yes, that is the plural.
好啊 谢谢
Great. ?Thanks.
你这是在干吗
What are you doing?
如果他们留下 所有人都会看到
If they stay, everyone will see
他们对于超不对称性的理解
that their grasp on super-asymmetry
顶多算是含糊
is tenuous at best.
这招很机智
Oh. That's clever.
我可不只是很懂事物的复数形式 艾米
Yeah, I don't just know the plurals of things, Amy.
他们来会不会有问题
Is this gonna be a problem?
不会 我们有个计划
Mm? No, no, no. We have a plan.
彭伯顿博士和坎贝尔博士
Uh, Dr. Campbell and Pemberton,
我和福勒博士打了个赌 能否帮我们决断
settle a bet for Dr. Fowler and me?
我们刚才在讨论 在何种情况下
We were just discussing, under what conditions
超不对称性的辐射修正
the radiative corrections to super-asymmetry
能引起阿尔法EM的时间变化
could cause time variation of alpha E.M.?
我认为是位于宇宙学距离的活动星系核
I say active galactic nuclei at cosmological distances
出现百万分之一偏差时
show a part per million deviation.
但库珀博士认为
Dr. Cooper says
最近的类星体观察结果已证明这理论有误
this has been disproven recently with quasar observations.
你们觉得呢
What do you think?
我赞同你的观点
I agree with you.
好回答
Good answer.
如果我们之前没说过
Hey, uh, if we haven't said it before,
我们就想补说句 谢谢
we just want to say... thank you.
对 没有你们 我们不可能证实超不对称性理论
Yeah. We couldn't have proven super-asymmetry without you.
等等 你们都听见了
Wait-wait. You all heard them say it.
他们什么都没干
They didn't do anything.
-谢尔顿 闭嘴 -你真没礼貌
- Sheldon. Shut up. - Yeah-- Well, that's rude.
不 闭嘴
No. Shut up.
原来是暗号♥ 谢谢
Oh, the code word, thank you.
真的很奇怪 几个月前
You know, it's strange. A few months ago,
完全没人注意我们 但忽然之间
nobody paid any attention to us, and now all of a sudden,
我们获得无数的赞誉
we're getting all these accolades.
你们有没有曾经觉得
Yeah, have-have any of you ever felt like
或许自己不配得到这一切
maybe you didn't deserve it?
莱纳德 我有话想说
Leonard, there's something I need to say.
-闭嘴 -好吧
- Shut up. - ?Okay.
太疯狂了 我们确切证实了超不对称性理论
It's crazy. We conclusively proved super-asymmetry,
然而莫名地 仍觉得自己是冒名顶替者
and yet somehow we, we still feel like imposters.
应该有形容这种情况的词
There should be a term for that.
我的老天 确实有个词能形容
Oh, for crying out loud, there is a term for that!
就叫做"冒名顶替者综合征"
It's called "Imposter syndrome"
但你们没得这种病
and you don't have it!
因为如果真是冒名顶替者 就不会得这种病
Because you can't have it if you are imposters,
而你们的确冒名顶替了
and you are!
是我们
We're the ones
发现了超不对称性
who discovered super-asymmetry!
所以如果有谁觉得
So if anyone's gonna feel like
自己得了冒名顶替者综合征
they have imposter syndrome,
那也是我们 因为我们不是冒名顶替者 他们才是
it's us, because we're not imposters! They are!
你们是冒名顶替者 也是诈骗犯
You're imposters and you're frauds!
-我如果发神经病 也是像这样吗 -对
- Is that what I would've sounded like? ?- Yeah.
可怕
Yikes!
从前 有一个小宇航员
Once upon a time, there was a little astronaut
他坐在火箭里 等着上太空
who's sitting in a rocket, waiting to go to space.
当其他宇航员谈笑风生时
And while all the other astronauts laughed and joked,
他一声不响 因为他有个秘密
he stayed quiet. Because he had a secret.
他很害怕
He was scared.
他还有一个秘密
And another secret, too.
那就是他只是假装害怕 使外星人之王上当
He's only pretending to be scared to trick the Alien King.
华仔
Howie.
好吧 没有外星人
Fine. There was no alien.
倒是有个霸道的妻子 迟点会讲到她
There was a bossy wife, though. We'll get to her later.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表