聚光灯电影院有7点15分的场
Oh, the... there's a 7:15 at the ArcLight.
可是这样我们没什么时间吃饭啊
Well, that doesn't give us much time to eat.
我们可以看完再吃啊
We can eat afterwards.
我才不要晚上十点后才吃晚饭
I'm not gonna eat at 10:00 at night.
我又不是海明威
Who am I, Hemingway?
曾被外派去西班牙报导西班牙内战
你为什么觉得海明威晚上10点吃晚饭
Why do you think Hemingway ate at 10:00?
他在西班牙待过不少时间 那里人吃饭晚
He spent a lot of time in Spain. They eat dinner late.
他也在佛罗里达州待过挺长时间啊
He also spent a lot of time in Florida.
根据我去的经验 当地人4点半就在吃晚饭了
Last time I was there, people were eating dinner at, like, 4:30.
你们知道海明威的猫有6只脚趾吗
You guys know that Hemingway had cats with six toes?
还存有大量的6趾猫
是每只脚有6趾还是总共只有6趾
Six toes per foot or six toes total?
好了
Okay.
正式确定了 我们看不到最新的《复仇者联盟》
It's official. We're never going to see the Avengers.
你们别闹了 赶紧做个决定吧
Guys, just come on. Make a decision.
我不介意看完再吃
I-I'm good with eating after.
-我现在就有点饿了 -我也是
- Mm, I'm kind of hungry now. - Yeah, me, too.
-那我们就看之前吃 -好
- Then we'll eat before. - Okay.
我们可以看9点的3D场或者2D的9点半场
So, then, we can see the 3-D at 9:00 or the 2-D at 9:30.
3D的 如果要看到雷神索尔
3-D. If I'm gonna see Thor,
我想要有一伸舌头就能舔到他腹肌的感觉
I want to feel like I could lick those abs.
其实3D会让我看得有点想吐
Actually, 3-D kind of makes me queasy.
可是我们必须得看3D的啊
No, but we have to see it in 3-D.
上半部我们看了3D版 而2D版的下半部
We saw part one in 3-D, and the 2-D part two
可不能当做是3D版的下半部
is not the part two of the 3-D part one.
他一句话辩倒你啦 莱纳德
He's got you there, Leonard.
也可能没辩倒 我反正已经不在乎了
Or he doesn't. I don't really care anymore.
好好好 那我们就去看3D场
Okay, then, we'll go see it in 3-D.
亲爱的 要是会让你难受 你就不该做啊
No. Sweetie, you shouldn't do things that make you feel bad.
我不也在做这事吗
Well, I'm doing this.
他当然会做啦
And of course he is.
他就是标准的满意即可性格
He is a textbook satisficer.
根本就没有这个词
That's not even a word.
真的有
Uh, yes, it is.
根据诺贝尔经济学奖得主赫伯特·西蒙所说
According to Nobel Prize-winning economist Herbert Simon,
满意即可是一种决策方法
satisficing is a decision-making strategy
是指一个人愿意接受任何过得去的选择
whereby a person accepts whatever available option is satisfactory
而不愿努力去寻求
rather than seeking out a course of action
能让自己最满意的最优化方式
that would make him happiest,
比如我跟你们解释"满意即可"就是自己最爽的方式
as I just did when I explained what satisficing was.
他说得对
He's right.
没人想听这个
No one wanted to hear that.
他知道会有这下场 还是愿意跳你这坑
He knew it, yet he plowed ahead.
我只是在试着找到一个大家都开心的方案
I'm just trying to find a plan plow head
但你自己不会开心
Except you.
对啊 莱纳德 什么会让你开心
Yeah, Leonard. What would make you happy?
我愿意为你再说一遍满意即可
I could tell you about satisficing again.
如果真的想让我心满意足
You know, what would make me happy
那就请大家别再废话
is if we just stop talking about this
就看你们想看的电影
and see whatever movie you guys want to see
选你们想要的时间就行
whenever you want to see it.
行 这次听你安排 下次得让我们选啊
Okay. But next time, we get to pick.
你头疼怎么样了
How's your headache?
好点了 吐完真的感觉舒服些
It's better. The throwing up really helped.
你错过结尾真是太遗憾了
I'm so sorry you missed the end of the movie.
没事啦
Oh, it's okay.
大家回程车上聊了一整路
Everyone talked about it so much on the ride home,
我感觉我也在现场看到了
I feel like I saw it.
凭良心说 你也说了这么多你在卫生间的事
Well, to be fair, you talked about the bathroom so much,
我们也感觉在现场看到了
we felt like we saw that, too.
如果我们不坐那么前排 或许我会好些
I think I would've been okay if we weren't sitting so close.
那我们为什么要坐那么前排
Well, then, why did we sit so close?
谢尔顿说"这座位大家没意见吧"
Sheldon said, "Are these seats good for everyone?"
你要我说什么啊 不怕死地说不吗
What was I supposed to do, say no, like a maniac?
亲爱的 你得为自己站出来说话啊
Sweetie, you have got to stand up for yourself.
或许谢尔顿说的是对的
You know, maybe Sheldon's right.
可能你就是他说的那种人
Maybe you are that word he said.
满意即可人格吗
Satisficer?
对 就是这个
Yeah, that! That's the one.
天啊 从你嘴里说出来感觉这词假了好多
Boy, sounds way more made-up when you say it.
来嘛 你说说你上一次
I mean, come on, when was the last time
做一件完全自私且没有
you did something totally selfish without worrying
考虑其他人的想法是在什么时候
about what anyone else wanted?
根据我妈所说
According to my mother,
我出生的时候拖了很长时间才生下来
I took my sweet time being born.
这点怎么自私了
How is that selfish?
她貌似有在餐厅订位吃晚饭
Apparently, she had dinner reservations.
而这里是望远镜房♥
And this is the telescope room
我在这里度过无数个夜晚
where I spend a lot of my evenings.
望远镜在哪
Where's the telescope?
夏威夷
Hawaii.
很酷啊
That's cool.
是啊 所以嘛...
Yeah, so, you know...
你好 欢迎[夏威夷语]
aloha.
这个什么味道啊
What's that smell?
每个人都有一套理论
Uh, everyone has their own theory.
泰博博士觉得是霉味
Dr. Tibourgh thinks it's mold.
而我觉得是泰博博士的臭味
I think it's Dr. Tibourgh.
所以我面前的是什么
So, what am I looking at?
这是凯克望远镜发送过来的即时资料
Ah, this is live information from the Keck telescope.
其实挺有意思的
It's pretty interesting.
我最近观测到一些光学闪光
So, I recently observed some optical flashes.
可能是光线从自然物体反射过来
It could be light bouncing off a natural object,
但自然物体通常反射力较弱
but those tend to be less reflective,
所以很有可能是外星造物存在的证据
so could be evidence of something alien-made.
一下子开始有趣了起来呢
Oh, this suddenly got exciting.
你说"有趣"的时候
Oh. When you say "exciting,"
是"回我家再办事"的有趣程度
do you mean "Go back to my place" exciting
还是"小声点在这就把事办了"的程度
or "Hold our breath and do it here"?
谢谢[夏威夷语]
Mahalo.
我问了会后悔吗
Do I want to ask?
等我到了楼上
Oh, w... when I go upstairs,
佩妮就会要我选择我们今晚做什么
Penny's gonna make me choose what we're gonna do tonight
而且不准考虑她的感觉与想法
without taking her feelings into consideration,
我不知道自己做不做得到
and I-I don't know if I'm up for it.
真"可怜"啊 等我一到楼上
Poor baby. When I go upstairs,
谢尔顿要用整整25分钟
Sheldon's gonna give me a 25-minute lecture
来告诉我如果浩克是金属做的会怎样
about what Hulk would be like if he were made of metal.
这是他的一个系列讲座
Part of his ongoing series,
《如果浩克是其他材质做的会怎样》
"What If Hulk Were Made of Other Things?"
我这人从来就喜欢讨好别人
I-I've always been a people pleaser.
有那么糟糕吗 我不也走到现在了吗
Is that so bad? It's gotten me this far.
走到哪 走个4层楼吗
What, almost up four flights of stairs?
好吧 如果我到楼上
Okay, if I go in there
选择一件我和她都想做的事
and pick something I want to do that she also wants to do,
她一定会以为我是故意让她高兴
she's gonna think I'm just picking it to make her happy.
所以我觉得
So I feel like
我必须得选一件她不想做的事
I have to pick something I know she doesn't want to do
不然她会失望
or she's gonna be disappointed.
对不对 你觉得呢
Right? What do you think?
我觉得我袋子里的冰激凌
Think I've got ice cream in this bag
恐怕是开始化了
that's starting to melt.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我头都要想爆了
It's exhausting being in my head.
听着 从前你喜欢佩妮的时候
Look, when you wanted Penny, you didn't care
完全不顾周围所有人的想法
what anybody else thought or wanted,
包括佩妮本人的想法
including Penny.
这倒是真的
That's true.
没错 没错 爷想要什么
Yeah, yeah, there was something I wanted,
爷就大胆去追 还追到手了
I went after it and I got it.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表