Okay, whoa, whoa. Whoa, whoa.
今晚很愉快
You know, this has been such a nice evening.
我们在有人说出更多话之前结束吧
Let's all just stop before anyone says any more things.
莱纳德 你愿意当我们小孩的父亲吗
Leonard, would you be the father of our baby?
你开口说话了
Aw, you said a thing.
我受宠若惊
Wow, this is really flattering.
但这事也很怪异 对吧
And also really weird, right?
我先说清楚
Oh, just to be clear,
你可不能... 你懂的
you don't get to... you know.
不 我...
No, I...
-我明白 -虽然我睡过你老婆
- I got it. - Just because I slept with your wife
但不代表你就能睡回我的
doesn't mean you get to sleep with mine.
我们明白
We... we get it,
不过 谢谢你大声说出来
but... thank you for saying it out loud.
不客气哦
You're welcome.
我知道这请求很重大 但你如果能答应就太棒了
I know it's a big ask, but it would mean so much to us.
是啊 我们真的不想要一个陌生人的...
Yeah, and we really don't want a stranger's, you know...
-我懂 -精♥子♥
- I know. - ...sperm.
扎克总说莱纳德是一个很棒的人
And Zack's always talked about what a great guy Leonard is.
我...
I...
我真的不知道说什么好
I really don't know what to say.
真的吗 你不知道说什么好
Really? You don't know what to say?
我想我跟佩妮要先商量一下
You know, I-I think we should talk about this.
当然 你们应该好好谈一下
Oh, yeah. Definitely, you guys should talk, yeah.
慢慢来 不急
Take your time.
他是指我俩私下谈
He means privately.
-是哦 抱歉 -没问题
- Right. Sorry. - Sure. Yep.
-走吧 扎克 -好的
- Come on, Zack. - Okay. Yeah.
你真认为那两人该为人父母吗
You really think those two should be parents?
他们一点问题都没有啊
There's nothing wrong with them.
你好 爸爸
Hello, Daddy.
你是不是装了摄像头监视你的未婚妻
Did you install a camera to spy on your fiancee?
什么
What?!
当然没有
No!
她父母跟我说要取消婚礼时
That's what her parents told me
就是这么说的
when they said they were calling off the wedding.
但我告诉他们 你绝对不会做出这种事
But I told them you would never do such a thing.
谢谢你
Thank you.
虽然我确实装了摄像头
I mean, I did install a camera
也监视了她
and I did spy on her,
但我装摄像头并不是为了监视她
but I did not install it to spy on her.
我们可不能这么跟对方说
Well, that's not going to be our story.
我们要说她是骗子
Our story is that she's a liar.
还人老珠黄 是下作的老骗子
And-and old. An old, dirty liar.
不 其实她很棒
Oh, no. She's-she's actually great.
是我把事情搞砸了
I'm the one who screwed up.
别跟他们这么说
Well, don't say that to them.
她超贱 你超好
She's bad. You're good.
他们必须把婚礼订金还给我
They have to pay me back for my wedding deposits.
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
我应该相信她的
I should have... I should have just trusted her.
那你意思是 你还是想跟她结婚
So you're saying you still want to get married?
好吧 那我打给她父母
Fine. Then I'll call her parents
把事情说清楚
and we'll straighten this whole thing out.
她应该不想嫁给我了
I don't think she wants to marry me.
说实话
And honestly...
她值得更好的人
she deserves someone better.
拉杰什 你别再对自己那么严苛了
Rajesh, you need to stop being so hard on yourself.
你是个好人
You're a good man.
你从没跟我说过
Y-You've never told me that.
你也是一个笨蛋
You're also a dope.
这个你说过
That you've said.
但你的心没有恶意
But your heart's in the right place,
你理应拥有幸福
and you deserve happiness.
所以你只需要想清楚你要的是什么
So you just need to figure out what you want,
如果这意味着取消婚礼 我们就取消
and if that means cancelling the wedding, we cancel the wedding.
谢谢
Thank you.
但要快点想清楚 不然我下次
But figure it out quickly, or I'll be celebrating
过大寿时 大象和万寿菊的数量
my next birthday with a lot more elephants
可是会远远多过现在预期的数目
and marigolds than I expected.
莱纳德站在那里 脸上露出白♥痴♥一样的笑容
And Leonard just stood there with a big, dumb smile on his face,
好像他看着小狗和猴子交朋友一样
like he was watching a puppy and a monkey make friends.
我可以理解他觉得有人向他提这种要求是荣幸
Well, I can see how he'd be flattered to be asked.
这不是荣幸 这很诡异
It's not flattering. It's creepy.
有些情况可以既是荣幸也很诡异
Well, something can be both flattering and creepy.
那天晚上 谢尔顿说我的脚
You know, just the other night, Sheldon said that my feet
像物理学家理查德·费曼的手
looked like Richard Feynman's hands.
是吗 如果有人
Really? So you'd be okay
想让谢尔顿捐精 你没意见吗
if someone wanted to use Sheldon as their sperm donor?
绝对不行 在这个故事里 我是唯一的使女
Oh, absolutely not. I am the only handmaid in this tale.
有生育能力的女人"使女"是被圈养的生殖机器
莱纳德真的在考虑吗
So Leonard's really considering this?
对 我们大吵了一架
Yes. We got in a huge fight about it.
他说 如果我不想生他的孩子
He said, well, if I don't want to have his baby,
那为什么别人不能生 你们能相信这种屁话吗
then why shouldn't someone else be able to? Do you believe that?
怎么了
What?
生物有一种根深蒂固的本能冲动
Well, there is a deep-seated biological drive
要将自己的基因遗传下去
to pass on your genes.
这是很自然的事
It's only natural.
你们站在他这边吗
So you're on his side?
将莱纳德看成哺乳动物
Well, viewing Leonard as a mammal,
这完全无可厚非
it's perfectly understandable.
但把他看成你的丈夫 他可恶极了
But viewing him as your husband, he stinks.
我们讨厌他
And we hate him.
真的吗 扎克要你捐献
Really? Zack wanted you to donate
你的基因做他孩子的爹
your genetic material for his baby?
对 这样我帮助了一对很想要孩子的夫妻
Yeah. So I'd be helping out a couple who really want a baby,
他们还会给我们钱 但佩妮完全抓狂了
and they were gonna pay us, and Penny freaked out about it.
-这完全没道理 -就是啊
- That doesn't make any sense. - I know.
他们要你吗
They wanted you?
对 谢尔顿 他们要我
Yes, Sheldon, they wanted me.
-我聪明善良 -我也聪明善良
- I'm smart. I'm nice. - I'm smart. I'm nice.
我吃乳制品后不需要让所有人快逃
And I can eat cheese without clearing out a room.
他没问你 你生气了吗
Are you upset he didn't ask you?
当然不是 我只是觉得有趣
Of course not. I just think it's interesting
在他认识的所有人之中
that of all the people he knows,
他认为你是最佳人选
he thinks you're the best choice.
他是这样想的
Well, he does.
我不知道为什么佩妮这么反对
I don't see why Penny is so against this.
也许佩妮担心你没有考虑到
Well, perhaps Penny's worried that you haven't considered
情感上的打击 知道有个亲生孩子存在
the emotional toll of knowing there's a child out there
但那个孩子却又不属于你
who is biologically yours but not actually yours.
你的看法相当深刻
Wow, that's really insightful.
对 我比你高 我没有哮喘
Yeah, I'm taller than you and I don't have asthma.
那两个人真是疯了
Those people are crazy.
拜托 我知道你在家 我知道你知道是我
Come on, I know you're there, and I know you know it's me.
-你这样做只会有反效果 -听我说
- You're just making this harder. - Look...
你是对的
you were right.
我要和你结婚的理由是错的
I was doing this for the wrong reasons.
你值得嫁给一位
You deserve to marry someone who knows
知道你有多好的人 他求婚的原因
how amazing you are... and who proposes
是希望生活中每一天都有你
because he doesn't want to spend a single day without you.
而不是因为他想赶上朋友们的节奏
Not... not because he wants to catch up to his friends.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想让你知道 我觉得我可以成为那个男人
And I want you to know, I think I could be that man.
拉杰 我不会嫁给你的
Raj, I'm not gonna marry you.
-我没求你嫁给我 -那你来做什么
- I'm not asking you to. - Then why are you here?
因为我喜欢你
Because I like you.
好吗 我喜欢你
Okay? I like you.
我对你的喜欢足以从头开始这段恋情
I-I like you enough to start this relationship
而不是跳过开头 从中间发展
at the beginning, not in the middle.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表