佩妮 我们跟邻居聊天
So, Penny, we were talking to our neighbors,
他们说在考虑卖♥♥掉房♥子搬家
and they're thinking of moving and selling their house.
真的吗 为什么
Really? Why?
好像跟孩子哭闹
Something about babies crying
整晚睡不好觉有关 原因不重要
and keeping them up all night; it's not important.
你们俩应该考虑下要不要买♥♥
You guys should totally take a look at it.
那样我们就可以做邻居了
Then we could be neighbors.
慢着 那我们呢
Hey. Wait a minute, what about us?
我们现在结婚了
I mean, we're married now.
也许我们想买♥♥到你们隔壁呢
Maybe we want to buy the house next door.
艾米 我们可不能搬家
Well, Amy, we can't move.
不然我就得换掉我内♥裤♥上的所有标签了
I'd have to change all the tags in my underwear.
你可以买♥♥新的
You can buy new ones.
什么 换新房♥子 还要换新内♥裤♥ 怎么
What-- new house, new underwear. What am I,
为受到威胁的证人提供新身份与住所
我是进了证人保护计划吗
in the Witness Protection Program?
好吧 你们怎么想
Okay. Guys, so what do you think?
我说不好 我们在这里住得挺好
Well, I don't know, w-we're pretty happy here.
对 再说 要是我们想搬家
Yeah. Plus, if we moved,
可能会去市区找一间跃层式公♥寓♥
we'd probably just get a loft downtown.
真的吗
Really?
我一直以为我们会找个带院子的房♥子
I always figured we'd get a place with a yard.
行吧 这就说得通了
Oh, sure, yeah, that makes sense,
那你就可以去投篮和修剪草坪了
so you could shoot hoops and mow the lawn?
你俩是怎么结婚的
How are you two married?
你当时在场 我磨得她烦了不得不嫁
You were there. I wore her down.
没错
He did.
你们应该在约会的时候
You guys should've talked about all this stuff
就把这些都聊明白
while you were dating.
我和安奴就已经对彼此了如指掌了
I mean, me and Anu already know so much about each other.
慢着 我忘了 安奴是你的脱毛师吗
Wait, I forget, is Anu your waxer?
不是 那是安妮特
Uh, no, that's Annette.
安奴是我爸给我介绍的相亲对象
Anu is the woman my father fixed me up with.
明天我们就要第一次约会了
We're going on our first date tomorrow.
这提醒了我 我得找安妮特脱个毛
Which reminds me, I need to see Annette.
你真的让你父亲来给你挑选妻子吗
You're really letting your father pick out a wife?
为什么要拒绝
Why not?
包办婚姻已经延续上千年了
Arranged marriages have been working for thousands of years.
我和安奴出身相仿
Anu and I come from similar backgrounds,
我们的家庭交好
our families get along
我们还各自填了问卷
and we each filled out questionnaires,
这样就不会把时间浪费在
so we know we're not wasting our time
跟你不匹配的人身上
with someone who's not compatible.
这也太枯燥死板了吧
Oh, that sounds so dry and clinical.
你这个幸运的小子
You lucky duck.
我只是觉得没有有对方相处过
I just don't think you can truly know someone
是无法真正了解一个人的
until you've spent a lot of time with them.
真的吗 那佩妮梦想的度假地是哪里
Really? What's Penny's dream vacation?
马里布海景别♥墅♥
Malibu beach house.
那是芭比娃娃的梦想度假地
That's Barbie's dream vacation.
不如你把问卷发给我们吧
Maybe you should send us that questionnaire.
读书还开心吗
Enjoying your book?
开心得要死
So much.
你为什么要一直在书上戳戳戳
Why do you keep poking at it?
被你发现了 我在手♥机♥上购物
Fine, I'm shopping on my phone.
是你说要多读点书的
You're the one who said you wanted to read more.
对 我还告诉别人我只给孩子吃有机食品呢
Yes, I also tell people I only feed the kids organic.
随口一说罢了
It's just stuff you say.
好啊
Hello.
玩儿得开心吗
How was your night?
挺棒的 我们去看即兴表演了
Ah, it was great. We went to an improv show.
他们要观众提一个词来表演
Yeah. They asked the audience to suggest a word,
最后用了斯图尔特的
and they used Stuart's.
棒 什么词
Oh, cool, what was it?
椰子
Coconuts.
这词太妙了
It was such a good one.
我灵机一动
It just came to me.
-你们俩在干什么 -读书
- Uh, what are you guys up to? - Reading.
真好 我也希望能多读点书
Oh, nice, I wish I read more.
如果读书对你很重要 那你总能挤出时间的
Well, if it's important, you find the time.
你想参观下我的房♥间吗
You want to see my room?
-好 -好极了
-Yeah. -Cool.
你什么感觉
How do you feel about this?
她显然能找个更好的 不过我没发言资格
That she can clearly do better, but that's not for me to say.
不 我是说他们在里面干什么呢
No, with them in his room, doing stuff.
不会的 我们就坐在外面
Oh, come on, we're sitting right out here.
他们不会做什么的
They're not gonna do anything.
我想更改答案
I'd like to change my answer.
你真的很擅长涂指甲
Wow, you really are good at this.
我可是用了大把时间给模型上色的人
Well, I've spent a lot of time painting D&D miniatures.
我知道你为此欲♥火♥焚身想扒了我的衣服
I know that makes you want to rip my shirt off,
不过先等指甲干了吧
but wait until your nails are dry.
是拉杰
Oh, it's Raj.
他把那份印度婚姻问卷发来了
He sent us that Indian marriage questionnaire.
-快念念 -好
- Ooh, read one. - Okay.
你对宗教有多虔诚
"How religious are you?"
这个简单 我俩都不信教
That's easy, both of us: not at all.
不 我不是一点都不信
No, I wouldn't say not at all.
我对精神洗涤很感兴趣
I mean, I am pretty spiritual.
我会去做瑜伽 所以...
I do go to yoga, so...
好 那你的教堂就是女士弹力裤
Great, so your church is Our Lady of the Stretchy Pants.
下一个问题
Next question.
你和家人有多亲密
Uh, "How close are you with your family?"
很亲
Pretty close.
我觉得我家不是很亲
I'm gonna say not too close,
我希望再疏远些
but I'm hoping to get farther.
你对孩子有什么看法
How do you feel about children?
还行吧
Um, they're okay, I guess.
我看到孩子不会对着他扔石头的
I mean, if I saw one, I wouldn't throw a rock at it.
你为什么要对一个孩子扔石头
W-Why would you throw a rock at a child?
我说了我不会扔
I just said I wouldn't.
这问题是问你想不想要孩子
The question is would you like to have kids.
答案是肯定的 我们想要孩子
So, yeah, we want kids.
好吧 以后会有的
Yeah-- someday.
嗯 五年内吧
Right, like, in the next five years.
行吧 下一个问题
Sure, uh, next question.
你跟宠物相处得好吗
"How are you with pets?"
我照顾了谢尔顿十五年
Well, I did take care of Sheldon for 15 years,
他只咬过我两次
and he only bit me twice.
在读了你填的问卷以后 我得说
I have to say, uh, after reading your questionnaire,
我感觉已经很了解你了
I feel like I already know you.
没错 我也这么觉得 服务员
Totally. Me, too. Excuse me.
把水换成起泡酒
Can we please get sparkling instead of tap,
上点擦亮的银器餐具 再看看他们在吃什么
some clean silverware and find out what they're having?
看起来很美味
That looks delicious.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
谢谢
Thank you.
这么说 你是天文物理学家
So, you're an astrophysicist.
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
我 我是说 是的
I-I mean, uh, just yes.
除非你想要我称你为"女士"
U-Unless you prefer "Ma'am."
不必了
I don't.
好 因为你不像一位高傲的女士
Good, because you don't seem like a ma'am.
而是一个小甜心
You seem more like a sweet thang.
你真的对撩妹一窍不通
You are not good at this.
要是我懂怎么撩妹
Well, if I was good at this,
又何必让我爸来给我安排相亲
I wouldn't need to be fixed up by my father.
我也从没想过我会接受家里的安排
I never thought I'd let my family set me up, either,
可我已经34岁了 我想要孩子
but I'm 34, I'd like to have kids
但我工作太忙没时间约会
and it's hard to date because I work so much.
对了 你是酒店礼宾
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表