你在干嘛呢
Hey, whatcha doing?
把我们的结婚照修更好
Improving our wedding photos.
那挺好
Oh, that's nice.
等等 修完我还在里面吧
Wait, I'm still in them, right?
当然啦 不只是你还在
Of course. And not only you.
我还加进了几个不克前来的宾客
I've added some guests who couldn't be there.
在我爸爸旁边的是谁啊
Who's that next to my father?
莱特兄弟[发明飞机]
The Wright brothers.
他们为什么来了我们婚礼
And why are they at our wedding?
弟弟奥维尔·莱特是因为我崇拜他
Orville, because I admire him;
哥哥威尔伯·莱特则是弟弟带来的伴
Wilbur, because he was Orville's plus-one.
你收到了一个叫丹的人给你寄的电邮
You got an e-mail from someone named Tam.
丹吗 他找我想干嘛
Tam? What does he want?
他好像要带他儿子来参观加州理工
looks like he's coming to give his son a tour of Caltech.
他希望能跟你叙叙旧
He's hoping you guys can meet up.
他当然希望啦 可不是吗
He would like that, wouldn't he?
这电邮的重点的确在此
Well, that is the gist of the e-mail.
丹是谁啊
Who's Tam?
他是我成长阶段时最要好的朋友
He was my best friend in the whole world growing up.
真的吗 那我怎么从来没听你提过他
Really? Why have I never heard you mention him before?
我当然有过啊 我肯定光是这周
Oh, of course I have. I'm sure I've mentioned him,
我就起码提了有5次吧
like, five times this week.
我可不这么认为
I don't think you have.
丹 丹 丹 丹 丹 才周四就已经五次了呢
Tam! Tam! Tam! Tam! Tam! There, it's only Thursday.
我不只是喝到疯牛奶 我还买♥♥回了头疯牛
I didn't just drink the crazy milk, I bought the crazy cow.
所以你真的跟这个认识不久的女人订婚了吗
So, are you actually engaged to this woman you just met?
是啊
Yeah.
老实招来 是不是她把你肚子搞大了
Tell us the truth. Did she get you pregnant?
呵呵
Very funny.
各位 我很需要你们的帮助
Guys, I need your help, okay?
我想给她买♥♥个订婚戒指
I'm trying to buy her engagement ring.
你觉得这款如何
What do you think of this?
你觉得她会喜欢这款吗
Do you think she'll like this one?
很难说啊 我对她的认识那么少
Well, it's hard to say, not knowing much about her.
她有手指吗
Does she have fingers?
有 她有十根手指
Yes, she has ten fingers
以及十根脚趾 应该啦
and ten toes. Probably.
等我看到她穿凉鞋我再告诉你
I'll get back to you after I see her in sandals.
你们知道谢尔顿小时候
Hey, did you guys know that Sheldon had
有一个死党叫丹吗
a best friend growing up named Tam?
是那只幻想出来的会说话的考拉吗
Was that the imaginary talking koala?
不 他是个活人 貌似背叛过他
No. He's a real person who apparently betrayed him.
是啊 那只考拉也背叛过他
Yeah, so did the koala.
我试着问过他
I tried to ask him about it,
但他引用了婚姻协议中的第3节第5条
and he invoked section three, article five of the marriage contract:
"屁事 关你"
beeswax comma none of your.
我也不能窥探他隐私
I can't pry. I mean,
我得尊重他的意愿
I have to respect his wishes.
我真好奇那兄弟是做了什么事
Wow. I wonder what that guy could've done
能让谢尔顿不跟他说话20年
to make Sheldon not talk to him for 20 years.
不知道我也做一次还能不能有效
I wonder if it'd work a second time.
我在挤母乳
I'm pumping!
我是佩妮
It's Penny.
请进
Oh. Come in.
我以为你在挤母乳呢
I thought you were pumping.
我以为你是我老板
I thought you were my boss.
你听我说
Okay, listen,
我好担心拉杰婚姻这件事啊
I'm really worried about this whole Raj thing.
是啊 他这么着急想结婚 也是奇怪了
I know, he's so desperate to get married, which is weird,
我们明明做了这么不好的示范
because I can't imagine we make it look that great.
就是啊
I know, right?
如果这女人以后会加入我们的圈子
You know, if this woman's gonna be around,
我觉得我们应该先去观察她一下
I think we should check her out a little.
我在网上搜过 她没有照片分享网的账号♥
I looked online. She doesn't have an Instagram,
所以她不是80岁了就是有古怪
which means she's either 80 or something's wrong with her.
我可以让我爸查查她
Well, I could ask my dad.
或许他可以让他以前的警♥察♥朋友
Maybe he can get some of his old cop buddies
对她做一个背景调查
to do a background check on her.
-他会愿意吗 -当然啦
- Would he do that? - Of course.
他是个只按自己规矩办事的退休警♥察♥
He's a retired cop who plays by his own rules.
老爸
Hi, Daddy.
没 我挺好的
No, everything's good.
我只是有个忙想请你帮
I just have a favor to ask.
是这样的 我的朋友拉杰
Yeah, so, my friend Raj
要娶一个他都不太熟的女人
is marrying this woman that he barely knows,
我想问问你能不能托关系
and I wanted to see if you could use your connections
挖一点她的黑料出来
to dig up any dirt on her.
没问题
Sure.
好的 爱你
Okay. Love you.
-他愿意吗 -不行 他不愿意 说是非法的
- Is he in? - Absolutely not. He won't do it. It's totally illegal.
你不是说他只按自己规矩办事吗
I thought you said he played by his own rules.
的确 但很不巧 他的规矩跟真实法律很接近
He does, but apparently, they're very similar to the actual rules.
真不敢相信谢尔顿有一个
I still can't believe Sheldon had a best friend
我们从没听说过的死党
we've never heard about.
某人在吃醋
Ooh, somebody's jealous.
我才不吃醋
I'm not jealous.
莱纳德 在这里可以放宽心 你允许脆弱
Leonard, this is a safe space-- it's okay to be vulnerable.
我的意思只是
All I'm saying is
我连这家伙的如厕时间都了如指掌
you know the timing of a fellow's bowel movements,
怎么会想到他还那么多秘密
you don't think there's a lot left to discover.
真好奇丹到底做了什么
I wonder what Tam could have done.
如果谢尔顿不愿意谈
Hmm. Well, if Sheldon doesn't want to talk about it,
那肯定是令他很难过的事情了
it's got to be pretty upsetting.
我有他哥哥小乔治的电♥话♥ 他可能知道
I have his brother George's number-- he might know.
真的吗 你有小乔治的电♥话♥
Really? You have George's number?
醋缸要满了
So so jealous.
当然 我记得丹这号♥人物
Yeah, sure, I remember Tam,
谢尔顿的越南人好朋友
Sheldon's little Vietnam buddy.
他俩从小就一起玩
The two of them were always running around together.
所以发生什么事了
So, what happened?
什么意思
What do you mean?
谢尔顿从来没提过他
Well, I mean, Sheldon never talks about him.
他们多年不曾联络 他也没来参加婚礼
They haven't spoken in years. He wasn't at the wedding.
他没来吗
He wasn't?
好吧 这就尴尬了
All right. Well, this is embarrassing.
因为我跟一位我以为是丹的人聊了可久了
'cause I had a long conversation with someone who I thought was Tam.
等等 所以你不知道他们为什么而吵
Wait, wait, so you don't know what their fight was about?
我也希望我知道答案
I wish I could help you, boys.
不过你们知道吗
But, you know,
谢尔顿小时候曾经有一个仇敌名单
Sheldon used to keep an enemies list when he was a kid.
他现在还留着呢
Oh, he still does.
真的吗 我以为那已经和他的如厕时间表
Really? I figured that went the same way
同样下场了
as his bathroom schedule.
如果你是指电子化 云端化并带注释 你答对了
If you mean digitized, annotated and put online, it did.
也许那上面有答案
Maybe that'll tell you something.
你们看的时候 如果名单还有
Hey, while you're looking at it, if I'm still on there
我尿在他洗发水瓶里的那件事...
for peeing in his shampoo bottle...
算了 留在上面吧
Eh, you know what, just leave it.
回见了各位
See ya, boys. Bye.
再见 好了 找到他的仇敌名单了
Bye. All right, got his enemies list.
他更新了他的界面
Ooh, he updated the interface.
可以按姓 名
You can search by first name,
和怨恨的程度分别查找
last name or length of grudge.
丹在上面吗
Is Tam on it?
找找看哈
Let's see.
找到了 在这里 丹·阮
Yep. Right here. Tam Nguyen.
太好了 他到底做了什么
Oh, great. What did he do?
等等 我得先同意这些服务条款
Hold on. I have to agree to the terms of service.
不 我不是个机器人
No, I'm not a robot.
好了
Okay.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表