If you think about it,
他也算是我们多年的练习版孩子了
he has kind of been our practice kid.
就像大家做松饼的时候
Like when you make pancakes
第一张饼总是比较歪七扭八
and the first one comes out a little wonky.
大学更愿意称其为"怪杰"
The university prefers "quirky."
你好
Hello.
怎么样 是霍华德
Hey. It's Howard.
我们也是
Oh, us, too.
-等等 怎么了 -他们也想留下
- Wait, what? - They're gonna stay.
孩子们没事了 妮妮的父母接手了
The kids are fine. Bernie's parents took over.
真的吗
Really?
小可怜
Oh, poor little guy.
麦克还好吧
Is Michael okay?
没事 是斯图尔特有事
Yeah, it's Stuart.
妮妮的爸爸给他个拥抱 他断了根肋骨
Bernie's dad gave him a hug, cracked a rib.
好 那我们楼下大厅碰头
Yeah. Okay, we'll meet you in the lobby.
你大概需要多久能准备好
How long is it gonna take you to get ready?
给我个5到10分钟就行了
Oh, I just need, like, five or ten minutes.
-真的假的 -当然假的 你白♥痴♥啊
- Really? - No. What is wrong with you?!
物理学奖的获得者是
And in the field of physics,
艾米·菲拉·福勒博士
Dr. Amy Farrah Fowler
与谢尔顿·库珀博士
and Dr. Sheldon Cooper
他们发现了超不对称性
for their discovery of super-asymmetry.
先说清楚 这不是约会
Just to be clear, this isn't a date.
我知道啊
Yeah, I know.
那你干嘛牵我的手
Then why are you holding my hand?
谢谢您 国王陛下
Thank you, your majesties.
谢谢诺贝尔奖委员会
Thank you to the Nobel Committee.
我们深感荣幸
We are deeply honored.
我想借由这个机会
I would just like to take this moment
向全天下梦想投身
to say to all the young girls out there
科学界的小女孩说
who dream about science as a profession:
勇敢追梦吧
go for it.
这是世界上最棒的工作
It is the greatest job in the world.
如果有人说你们不行 别听他的
And if anybody tells you you can't, don't listen.
现在呢
And now,
说到不听人说话
speaking of not listening,
有请我丈夫 谢尔顿·库珀博士
my husband, Dr. Sheldon Cooper.
谢尔顿
Sheldon.
怎么 你说完了吗 说得真棒
What? Did you finish? Great job.
谢谢你 福勒博士
Thank you, Dr. Fowler.
我准备了一段
I have a very long
又臭又长还有点以自我中心的演讲稿
and somewhat self-centered speech here.
但我决定不照念了
But I'd like to set it aside.
-太好了 -干得好
- Yeah! - Way to go!
因为这份荣誉并不只属于我一个人
Because this honor doesn't just belong to me.
我此刻能有幸站在这里
I wouldn't be up here if it weren't
得感谢我生命中一些十分重要的人
for some very important people in my life.
首先是我的母亲 父亲 姥姥
Beginning with my mother, father, meemaw,
哥哥与姐姐
brother and sister.
然后还有我另一个家庭
And my other family,
我很高兴他们今天也在场
who I'm so happy to have here with us.
那是《吸血鬼猎人巴菲》吗
Is that Buffy the Vampire Slayer?
我之前对我的成就有误解
I was under a misapprehension
觉得这一切都是我自己的功劳
that my accomplishments were mine alone.
但事实完全不是如此
Nothing could be further from the truth.
一直以来 我受到的鼓励支持
I have been encouraged, sustained,
激励与容忍♥
inspired and tolerated
不仅来自我的妻子
not only by my wife,
还来自世界上最好的一群朋友
but by the greatest group of friends anyone ever had.
现在我想请他们起立
I'd like to ask them to stand.
拉杰什·库萨帕里博士
Dr. Rajesh Koothrappali.
伯纳黛特·罗斯滕科斯基·沃罗威茨博士
Dr. Bernadette Rostenkowski Wolowitz.
宇航员霍华德·沃罗威茨
Astronaut Howard Wolowitz.
以及我世上最好的两个挚友
And my two dearest friends in the world,
佩妮·霍夫斯塔德
Penny Hofstadter...
以及莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德博士
...and Dr. Leonard Hofstadter.
莱纳德与佩妮初次相遇时我在场
I was there the moment Leonard and Penny met.
他对我说"他们的孩子一定会又聪明又好看"
He said to me that their babies would be smart and beautiful.
而现在他们即将迎来新生命
And now that they're expecting,
我毫不怀疑这孩子会像他说的那样
I have no doubt that that will be the case.
谢谢祝福 谢尔顿
Thanks, Sheldon.
我还没告诉我爸妈 但谢了
I-I haven't told my parents yet, but thanks.
对不起啦
Oh. I'm sorry.
别外传最后说的这件事
Don't tell anyone that last thing.
这是个秘密
That's a secret.
霍华德 伯纳黛特
Howard, Bernadette,
拉杰 佩妮 莱纳德
Raj, Penny, Leonard,
抱歉我一直不是个称职的朋友
I apologize if I haven't been the friend you deserve.
但我希望你们知道
But I want you to know
我用我的方式 爱着你们所有人
in my way, I love you all.
我也爱你
And I love you.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
♪ 我们的宇宙曾经超热又超密 ♪
♪ Our whole universe was in a hot, dense state ♪
♪ 直到大约140亿年前的某一天 ♪
♪ Then nearly 14 billion years ago ♪
♪ 宇宙膨胀开始了 等等 ♪
♪ Expansion started... Wait ♪
♪ 地球开始冷却 ♪
♪ The Earth began to cool ♪
♪ 自养生物开始发育 尼安德塔人发明工具 ♪
♪ The autotrophs began to drool, Neanderthals developed tools ♪
♪ 我们建了长城 我们建了金字塔 ♪
♪ We built a Wall, we built the pyramids ♪
♪ 数学 科学 历史 ♪
♪ Math, Science, History ♪
♪ 解开了谜团 ♪
♪ Unraveling the mystery ♪
♪ 一切都始于大爆♥炸♥ ♪
♪ That all started with a big bang. ♪
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表