我怎么生死人的气嘛
How can I be angry at a dead man?
你有空吗
Hey, you got a sec?
有啊 什么事
Sure. What's up?
坏消息
Uh, bad news.
我跟主管说了
I spoke to my supervisor
要去负责你销♥售♥团队的事
about heading up your sales team,
她说现在不能失去我
and she said she just can't lose me right now.
要我打给她 撕她逼撕到她妈都认不得
Do you want me to call her? I could rip her a new one.
不 不要撕逼
No, no. No ripping.
总之 我不想害她人手不足
Um, anyway, I-I don't want to leave her shorthanded,
所以对不住了
so I'm sorry.
我尊重你的做法
I respect that.
所以你才是个好员工
That's what makes you a good employee.
谢谢夸奖
Oh, thank you.
只是好令人失望啊
It's just such a bummer.
就是啊
I know. Just, ugh!
你确定不要我打给她吗
You sure you don't want me to call her?
我确定 非常确定 别打给她
Oh, no, I'm sure, definitely sure. Don't call her.
但你知道的 苍天啊
But, you know, just, ugh, why?
我们上一次在这房♥间里 是我们结婚的时候
The last time we were in this room, we were getting married.
我记得
I remember.
现在《星战》男主不在 这里就逊色多了
It's a lot less impressive without Mark Hamill in it.
你也是这么评价我们的蜜月的
That's what you said about our honeymoon.
我仍支持这一观点
And I stand by it.
库珀博士 福勒博士
Doctors Cooper and Fowler,
这两位是彭伯顿博士和坎贝尔博士
these are Doctors Pemberton and Campbell,
他们的实验证实了你们的研究
whose experiment confirmed your work.
-你好 -幸会
- Hello. - Nice to meet you.
-幸会 -你好
- Nice to meet you. - Hi.
好了 你们慢慢聊
Okay, I'll leave you all to it.
记住 不能拥抱
Remember about the hugging.
跟你们见面 真是莫大的荣幸
It is such a pleasure to meet you.
我们也很高兴能见到你们
Oh, it's really nice to meet you, too.
我们本来以为还要等上数十年
I mean, we thought we'd have to wait decades
才会有人证实我们的理论
to get confirmation for our theory.
是啊 托你们的福 我不用戴着假牙
Yes, thanks to you, I'll get to eat my Nobel dinner
去吃我的诺贝尔晚宴了
with my original teeth.
我们也很激动 能跟你们一起吃午餐
Well, this certainly is a thrill for us. Lunch with you two,
明天还能去看艾伦秀录影
and, uh, tomorrow, we're gonna see a taping of Ellen.
她请演员约翰·斯塔莫斯上节目
She's having John Stamos on.
《欢乐满屋》的杰西舅舅
Uncle Jesse!
听起来很好玩
Sounds fun.
我想问一下 我们几个月前才发表的论文
So, um, listen, we just published a few months ago.
你们怎么这么快就设计出实验了
How did you have time to design an experiment?
并没有 整件事其实是巨大的意外
We didn't. This whole thing is actually a gigantic accident.
没错 我们一直在研究K介子
Yeah, we've been working with kaons,
但数据完全说不通
and our data made absolutely no sense.
几周之前 有人告诉我们你们的论文
A few weeks ago, someone told us about your paper,
我们才发现失败了的实验
and we realized that our failed experiment
能证实你们的理论
confirmed your theory.
现在 我们不但没有丢掉饭碗
And now, instead of losing our jobs,
费米实验室还让我们搭高级经济舱来洛杉矶
Fermilab flew us to L.A. Economy Plus.
多提供了免费耳机
Free headphones.
我老婆一个月前离开我 真是太不明智了
Looks like my wife left me a month too soon.
所以你们当时都没想着超不对称性吗
So you weren't even thinking about super-asymmetry?
别说想了
Thinking about it?
我们连那是什么都不知道
We don't even understand it.
现在看看我们四个
And now look at the four of us,
改变了物理学的面貌
changing the face of physics!
我忍♥不住了
Ooh, I got to do it.
老天 上一集《星际迷航:发现号♥》太疯狂了
Oh, man, that last episode of Star Trek: Discovery was crazy.
别剧透 我最新一集还没看呢
Whoa, whoa, whoa, I-I'm actually one behind.
我最新这一季都还没看
I haven't started the new season yet.
那这星期的《行尸走肉》你们看了吗
Ooh, uh, how about this week's Walking Dead?
-还差两集 -我三集
- Two behind. - Three behind.
-《黑镜》呢 -没看
- Black Mirror? - No.
没看
No.
不是吧 一定有我们都看过的剧吧
Come on, there must be something we've all seen.
我发给你们的我家狗狗的视频呢
Oh, how about that video of my dog I sent you,
她对着松果吠的那个
where she's growling at a pinecone?
其实我还没看
I actually hadn't watched it yet,
不过"谢谢"你毁了结局
but thanks for ruining the ending.
你们能相信吗
Uh, can you believe this?
彭伯顿博士和坎贝尔博士出席了很多媒体见面会
Doctors Pemberton and Campbell have been doing a press tour
想把超不对称性的荣誉据为己有
trying to take credit for super-asymmetry.
他们连自己发现了什么都不知道
They didn't even know what they were finding.
那又如何 没人会因为他们意外发现了什么
So what? I mean, no one's gonna give them credit
而给予他们肯定
for accidentally discovering something.
是啊 谁记得
Yeah, who remembers the guy
本来想找印度 结果发现了美洲大♥陆♥的人呢
who was trying to find India and discovered America instead?
他叫什么来着[哥伦布]
What was his name again?
但这不一样
But this is different.
谢尔顿 超不对称性是你的论文
Sheldon, super-asymmetry is your paper.
所有人都知道是你先发现的
Everyone knows you were there first.
事实上 比起你们这种理论家
Mm, actually, the Nobel Committee has sometimes favored
诺贝尔委员会有时会更青睐他们那种实验家
experimentalists like them over theoreticians like you.
才没有 这只是在篝火旁说的恐怖故事
No, that's just a scary campfire story
就像那个一只手是铁钩的人[虎克船长]
like the guy with the hook.
不 这是真的
No, I-it's true.
证实宇宙大爆♥炸♥的那群科学家
The scientists that proved the big bang,
他们本来以为是传感器脏了
they thought their sensors needed cleaning
直到有人指出他们是捕捉到了
until someone pointed out that they were picking up
来自奇点的宇宙背景辐射
cosmic background radiation from the singularity.
他们获得了诺贝尔奖
They won the Nobel.
而不是提出这个理论的科学家们
Not the scientists that came up with the theory.
你是说他们有可能抢走我们的诺贝尔奖吗
So you're saying they could steal our Nobel Prize?
-是的 -这也太差劲了
- Yes. - That's terrible.
好的消息是
Good news, though:
现在我们终于找到可以聊的话题了
Now we have something we can talk about.
你要见我吗
Hey, you wanted to see me?
-是的 进来吧 -好
- Yeah, come on in. - Okay.
把门关上
Close the door.
好吧
Okay.
坐吧
Have a seat.
我必须得坐吗
Do I have to?
很需要
You really do.
我和你的主管聊过了
So, I talked to your supervisor,
她说她从未阻止过你参加我团队的工作
and she said that she never stopped you from working on my team,
因为你压根都没提过这事
because you never asked her.
真的吗
Really?
你得知道
Oh, you know, you should know,
她在吃我们最新的新抗抑郁药
she's been taking our new antidepressant,
撒谎可是最主要的副作用之一
and lying is one of the main side effects.
你为什么不愿意和我一起工作呢
Why don't you want to work with me?
我知道我有时很难搞
I know I can be tough, but that's just 'cause
可那都是因为我身边都是没用的智障
I'm surrounded by useless idiots.
不 不是因为这个
No, it's not that.
那到底是为了什么
Then why?
老实说 我不知道我能不能胜任这工作
Honestly, I don't know if I'm up to it.
上一个由我负责的项目
You know, the last project I managed
-还是我的高中年鉴 -然后呢
- was my high school yearbook. - And?
结果那一年我们就没有年鉴
And that was the year we didn't have one.
后来才知道不付钱的话
Apparently, the printers won't make them
打印店就不给你印
without getting paid.
那些钱去哪里了
What happened to the money?
我当年就没搞清楚 现在也不可能突然就开窍了
Uh, if I didn't know then, I'm not gonna magically know now.
还有 我也没上过大学
Plus, you know, I didn't go to college.
让我来管理一群在学历和经验上远胜于我的人
I'd be in charge of people that are far more educated with more experience;
万一他们不服管教怎么办
what if they don't listen to me?
那你就别给他们好脸色看呀
Then you be really mean to them.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表