我们三周前才做过啊
Well, we just did it three weeks ago.
我是在问莱纳德
I was talking to Leonard!
我周一得去诊所
Well, I-I have to go to the clinic
给扎克和玛丽莎提供"材料"
for Zack and Marissa on Monday,
在那之前我应该保存"精"力
and I'm supposed to save myself until then.
听起来佩妮也许并不完全同意这个计划
Sounds like maybe Penny's not totally on board with that plan.
她说她同意的
Well, she said she was.
但她也说过我看起来酷到炸裂
But she also said I looked dope.
老实说 我觉得自己连酷毙都算不上
Honestly, I don't even think I looked fly.
这么说即使她对这事持保留意见
So you're willing to go through with this,
你还是执意去做吗
even though she clearly has reservations?
如果她有不满
If she has a problem,
她应该说出来的
she should say something.
她都试图勾引你上♥床♥了
She tried to seduce you.
如果那不是求助的呐喊
If that's not a cry for help,
我都不知道是什么了
I don't know what is.
佩妮不想生孩子
Penny doesn't want to have kids.
我尊重这一点
I respect that.
但这是我留下自己血脉的机会
But this is my chance to leave a part of me behind.
好吧 但这不会让你成为父亲
Okay, but this isn't gonna make you a dad.
那会是他们的孩子 不是你的
It's gonna be their baby, not yours.
不过 有一天
Although, someday,
如果那孩子想知道自己为什么个子矮
if that kid wants to know why he's short,
近视 还有哮喘
nearsighted, and asthmatic...
他可能会来找你
...he may hunt you down.
你们准备好迎接这辈子最激烈的体验了吗
Are you guys ready for the most intense experience of your life?
-是的 -当然
- Yes. - Definitely.
不是吹牛 但我是宇航员
Not to brag, but I'm an astronaut,
以前体验过失重
so I've been weightless before.
那可是相当可怕
Can be pretty scary.
拜托 我才40公斤
Please, I'm, like, 90 pounds.
每次拿着三个以上气球就能体验失重
I'm weightless every time I hold more than three balloons.
好的 我只是需要你们签免责书
Okay, I just need you guys to sign these waivers,
然后就可以换衣服了
and then you can go get changed.
好多页啊
There are a lot of pages here.
这是免责书还是你写的剧本
Is this a waiver or a screenplay you've been working on?
我相信只是标准版本
I'm sure it's just boilerplate.
当然 只是在你们万一受伤的情况下 我们能免责
Absolutely. It's to protect us in case of injury.
上面写着"或死亡"
It says, "or death."
那就太屌♥啦
Which is awesome.
-签好了 -更衣室在哪里
- Done. - Where are the changing rooms?
更衣室在后面
Dressing rooms are in the back.
不准偷看
No peeking.
给你
Here you go.
好了 要去换衣服吗
Okay. Should we go get changed?
是 稍等
Yeah. Hang on a second.
怎么了
What?
我家里有两个孩子
Just-- I have two babies at home.
我在干嘛
What am I doing?
如果你不想要玩
If you don't want to do this,
为什么要来
then why'd you come?
向霍华德证明他并不像他以为的
To prove to Howard that he doesn't know me as well
那样了解我
as he thinks he does.
看来他很了解
Looks like he does.
除非我做到了 那他就不了解我
Unless I do it and then he doesn't.
为什么不说实话呢
Why not just be honest?
你是对的
You're right.
我应该说实话
I should be honest.
你欠我3千块去印度的机票钱
You owe me $3,000 for those plane tickets to India!
你去跑了好久
That was a long run.
是啊 我本来专心在跑
Yeah. Well, I was in the zone.
然后去了小餐馆
You know, and then in a diner
然后是商场里的按♥摩♥椅 结果我睡着了
and then in a massage chair at the mall where I fell asleep.
你在避开我吗
Are you avoiding me?
我在热狗店旁边小睡了一会儿
Well, I took a nap next to Hot Dog on a Stick.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得你是气我和莱纳德
I think you're mad at me and Leonard,
但也许 你是生你自己的气
but maybe... you're really mad at yourself.
我为什么生自己的气
Why would I be mad at myself?
因为你后悔你不要孩子的计划
'Cause you regret this "No baby" plan of yours.
你这样真是太讨厌了
You know, it's pretty crappy of you
让我觉得难受
to make me feel bad about this.
我不是想让你难受
I'm not trying to make you feel bad.
但是 你难受吗
But... do you?
是的
Yes.
我觉得自己让所有人失望了
I feel like I'm letting everybody down.
我讨厌让莱纳德失望
Hate disappointing Leonard,
但我真心讨厌让你失望
but I really hate disappointing you.
孩子 你永远不会让我失望
Oh, Slugger, you could never disappoint me.
好吧 你高中那几年我比较难熬
Okay, your high school years were a little rough.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry about that.
你晚上偷偷溜出去
There was you sneaking out at night
你男友早上偷偷溜出去
and your boyfriends sneaking out in the morning.
我道歉了
I said sorry.
还有一次你喝醉了偷了一匹马
That time you got drunk and stole a horse.
是
Yeah.
我在场 我记得
I was there. I remember.
部分记得
Parts of it.
但除开这些
But besides all that,
做你父亲是我人生中最幸福的事
being your dad is the best thing ever happened to me.
那么兰德尔和丽莎呢
What about Randall and Lisa?
他们还行
They're okay.
我只是不希望你错过什么
I just don't want you to miss out.
我知道
I know.
但如果这是你真心想要的
But if this is really what you want--
或不要的
or don't want--
我支持你
I'm on your side.
谢谢
Thanks.
怀亚特 我们得谈谈
Uh, Wyatt, we need to talk.
好 什么事
Sure. What's up?
我希望你别插手
I want you to back off.
如果佩妮和我不要孩子 那是我们的事
You know? I-If Penny and I don't have kids, that's between us.
所以你不要插手
So you need to stay out of it.
莱纳德 没事了 我们谈过了 没事了
Oh, Leonard, it's okay. We talked. We're good.
你可以早点让我闭嘴
Okay, you could've stopped me sooner.
也可以让你继续说下去
Could've let you go longer.
表现不错 莱纳德 很有力度
You did great, Leonard. Very forceful.
是吗
Yeah?
我觉得我刚才声音有点抖
I-I-I felt like my voice was a little shaky there.
我决定不帮
Hey, I decided to not go through
扎克和玛丽萨了
with this Zack and Marissa thing.
真的吗
Really?
-但你那么期待 -我知道
- But you were so excited about it. - I know.
但是
But, um...
我觉得我只是在骗自己
I think I was just fooling myself.
如果外面有我的孩子 而我不是他的父亲
I-I would be heartbroken if I had a kid out there
我会伤心死的
and I wasn't his dad.
我知道你会的
I know you would.
是的
Yeah.
昨晚你想做的事
So, that thing you wanted to do last night,
我现在能做了
I'm available.
我的听力非常好 种马
I got real good hearing there, stud.
好了 大家换好衣服了
All right, everyone's suited up.
我们去跑道
Let's head out to the tarmac!
稍等
Actually, one second.
华仔 我不应该这样做
Howie, I don't think I should do this.
是吗
Really?
我完全没想到会是这样
Well, I did not see that coming.
只是 我们有孩子
Just-- We have kids,
我们两人同时面对危险不明智
and it's not smart to put us both in danger.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表