外面要冷死人啦
Ooh, it's freezing out here.
那你想要我为两人... "加温"一下吗
Would you like me to... heat things up?
不 我想在冻掉脚趾前先进浴缸里
No, I want to get in the hot tub before I lose a toe.
这好亮啊
Oh. That is bright!
是啊 新来的邻居装的照明灯
Yeah, a new neighbor put in floodlights.
行 要下水了吗
So, shall we?
不要 我才不想在聚光灯下宽衣解带
No. I don't want to take my robe off under a spotlight.
本姑娘的身体只能在烛光下看
This is a candle body.
好哇 邻居们
Howdy, neighbors!
我们还没见过面 我叫安迪
We haven't met yet. I'm Andy.
你好 幸会啊
Oh. Hello. Nice to meet you.
你家新的阳台对我家有点一览无遗啊
You know, your new balcony kind of looks right over our fence.
你们可以考虑一下种点树 我们能看到一切
You might want to put up some trees. We can see everything.
看得到 但不代表非得看
You can, but it's okay if you don't.
能麻烦您把灯关掉吗
So, can you turn your lights off?
抱歉 是运动感应灯
Sorry, they're motion-sensored.
很快就会自己关掉 你们保持不动一会就行
They'll go off in a minute. Just try to stay still.
这事我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do about this?
我觉得我们就等到灯自己关掉
I say we wait until his lights go off,
然后我跟你来一场火♥辣♥无动的性♥爱♥
and then I make hot, motionless love to you.
别动 上场时间到啦
Don't move. It's go time.
他家的新阳台能俯瞰我家的按♥摩♥浴缸
And his new balcony looks right down on our hot tub,
而我们一点办法都没有
which meant we couldn't do anything.
所以孩子没事你也给他们吃镇静晕车药啊
So you gave your kids Benadryl for nothing?
我♥干♥嘛要跟你分享这些事 你就是个长舌妇
Why do I share with you? You're such a yenta.
我们还没聊完
Are we done talking about
霍华德失败的夫妻关系吗
Howard's failed conjugal relations?
我有个事关诺贝尔奖的危机得解决呢
I have an actual Nobel Prize crisis to deal with.
从你上一次说这事至今 情况有任何变化吗
Has anything changed since the last time you talked about it?
-没有 -有任何你能做的事吗
- No. - Is there anything you can do about it?
-没有 -那就闭嘴 不然就去坐车上等
- No. - Then shut up or go wait in the car!
打扰了
Excuse me.
还记得你们来是要看我的酷炫新激光吗
Remember you all came here to check out my cool new laser?
对哦 那我先上车等了
Oh, right. I'm gonna go wait in the car.
它最赞的地方就是以铕为...
The best part is that it's europium-based, so...
然后安迪说如果我们想要隐私
And then Andy said if we want privacy,
我们应该去种点树
we should plant some trees.
我唯一知道的种树方法就是捐一块钱
The only way I know how to do that is to give a dollar
以色列的某处就有人帮我种树
and a tree shows up in Israel.
言归正传 由于是以铕元素为...
Okay. Anyway, so because it's europium-based...
我找到的一颗陨石需要人帮忙
Hey. I need some help with a meteorite I found.
我很乐意帮忙
Ah. I'd be happy to.
不是你 我是想找拉杰
Oh, no, I meant Raj.
我很需要一位天体物理学家的帮忙
I really need an astrophysicist.
这跟我一个梦里的场景一模一样
This is exactly like a dream I had.
除了在那梦中 你是盖尔·加朵[美女演员]
Except in the dream, you're Gal Gadot.
我这人没什么梦 睡觉中还是现实生活中都没有
I don't really have dreams, when I sleep or in life.
反正呢...
Anyway...
我用X光照了这个陨石 感觉上
I X-rayed this meteorite, and it looks like there's
它的内里貌似含有某种有机特质
some sort of organic signature inside of it,
我想请其他人来看看有何想法
but I could really use another opinion.
没问题 我们去看看吧
Well, great. Let's go check it out.
很好 我就留在这里给霍华德展示...
Cool. I'm gonna stay here and show Howard...
我也想看
I want to see it!
行吧 感谢你们来这一趟啊
Okay. Well, thanks for stopping by.
管他们的 这个酷爆了
Screw them. That's cool.
我不确定我们该来的是不是这里
Hey, I'm not sure we're in the right line.
-这里是城市分区局吗 -是的
- Is this for the city zoning office? - Yes, it is.
或者是我们这里称呼的"区区"
Or, as we call it here, "The zone zone."
我们没有这么称呼
No, we don't.
刚说话的是琳达
That's Linda.
别理她 她年纪到了在某"期"间
Ignore her. She's going through the change.
有何能为两位效劳呢
Now, how can I help you?
我们的邻居加盖了一个阳台
Our neighbor built a balcony
能直接看进我家后院 我们想知道
that looks right into our backyard, and we're trying to see
能不能做任何事来阻止他
if there's anything we can do about it.
那你们真是来对地方了
Well, you have come to the right place.
很多人都是在网上处理这种事情
You know, a lot of people handle this type of thing online,
但我总说没有什么比真人接触更棒的了
but I always say nothing beats the human touch.
你们放心
Oh, but don't worry.
我不会真的要触碰你们
I'm not gonna actually touch you.
我们为这个举办过富含教育意义的研讨会了
We had quite the informative meeting on that.
我们只是想要在后院能有些隐私
We just want a little privacy in our backyard.
你懂的... 要...
You know, for...
或许我们就应该在网上弄
Maybe we should've done this online.
别啊 区区是个能安心分享的区
No, no, no, no. The zone zone is a safe zone.
别再说"区区"了
Stop saying "Zone zone"!
所以我们有任何能做的事情吗
So, is there anything we can do?
当然啦 你知道他们加盖阳台有没有许可吗
Absolutely. Do you know if they have permits for the balcony?
不知道 我们还希望你能帮我们查呢
Oh, no. We were hoping you could check.
我的确可以 只需要你们填一张表
I certainly can. I just need you to fill out a form,
我们这里有提供亚美尼亚语 中文
and we have them available in Armenian, Chinese,
柬埔寨语 英文 波斯语 韩文 西班牙语 与越南语的表格
Cambodian, English, Farsi, Korean, Spanish and Vietnamese.
很明显我们要一份英文版的
Well, English, obviously.
我们不允许先入为主
Well, we're not allowed to presume.
另一场深刻的研讨会谈过这事
That was a whole other meeting.
我们只需要填那张表就行了吗
So we just fill out the form and that's it?
不 不只 你们得先填好
Oh, no. No, you need to fill it out,
然后得拿去建筑许可局那边
and then you need to bring it down to the Office of Code Compliance.
如果你们的邻居没有许可证
Now, if your neighbors don't have a permit,
你就可以提出正式投诉 但如果他们有许可
you can file an official complaint, but if they do have a permit,
那你就得提出那阳台有
then you have to make the case that the balcony constitutes
妨碍利益 造成产权负担 或侵占土地的证据
a nuisance, an encumbrance or an encroachment,
而且你得决定是哪一种
and you have to decide which,
因为那是三种完全不同的表格
because they are three totally separate forms.
开始感觉这事费力又讨不了好啊
This is starting to seem like more trouble than it's worth.
对啊 就是说啊
I know, right?
-你还好吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
那就好 因为你刚把这一排《蝙蝠侠》全包了
Great, 'cause you just bought that whole row of Batmans.
抱歉了 我...
Sorry, I...
现在你还买♥♥了《水行侠》 好眼光
And now you bought Aquaman. Good choice.
如果你想要感冒药
If you want cold medicine,
斯图尔特有全系列某牌感冒药
Stuart has the entire run of DayQuils,
包含罕见的1996年的错印版本
including the rare "DayQuilt" misprint from 1996.
我能说什么 我是个收藏家
What can I say? I'm a collector.
谢谢 但我没事啦 应该只是过敏
Thanks, but I'm fine. I think it's just allergies.
-大家好啊 -你来啦
- Hi, guys. - Hey.
先说一下
Oh, heads up.
如果《水行侠》湿湿的 不是特殊营销手段
If that Aquaman feels wet, it's not a gimmick.
是莱纳德打喷嚏在上面了
Leonard sneezed on it.
-你生病了吗 -应该只是过敏
- You sick? - Uh, it's just allergies.
你听我说
Oh. So, check it out.
伯特发现的这个陨石超屌♥
This meteorite that Bert found is really cool.
我们对它做了光谱分♥析♥ 它...
We did a spectrographic analysis, and there's...
里面绝对大有玄机
there's definitely something going on inside.
那... 如果你们需要
Well, hey, I-if you want,
可以用我的新激光来把它切开啊
we could use my new laser to cut it open.
谢谢好意 但伯特有这台水冷的
Well, thanks, but Bert's got this water-cooled,
金刚石锯
diamond-bladed saw.
行吧 但用我的激光你就能得到更薄的切片
Well, sure, but with my laser, you'd get a thinner slice,
这样的样本质量也更好
which would make for a better sample.
你们不会是想要切开一颗陨石吧
You're not gonna cut open a meteor, are you?
你们没从漫画里学到任何教训吗
Have you not learned anything from comic books?
太空病毒 外星人
Space viruses? Pod people?
我这里卖♥♥的全都是血淋淋的警告啊
I sell nothing but warnings.
冷静啊 斯图尔特
C-Calm down, Stuart.
你有点发神经
You're being a little crazy.
他有吗 他有神经吗
Oh, is he? Is he being crazy?
还是他是在场唯一脑子清醒的那一个
Or is he the only one around here who's making any sense?
他们能找到彼此真是太好了
It's nice they found each other.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表