I was there.
-你怎么没告诉我 -我没告诉任何人
- Why didn't you tell me? - I didn't tell anybody.
我不是随便任何人 我是你最好的朋友
I'm not anybody. I'm your best friend.
-怎么了 -她怀孕了
- What's going on? - She's pregnant.
太好了
That's fantastic!
你怎么之前没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
她也没告诉我
She didn't tell me, either.
但我是她最好的朋友啊
But I'm her best friend.
我们之后再来谈这个
We'll get into that later.
你不是说你永远不会生孩子吗
What happened to "I'm never gonna have kids"?
那是个意外 我那天跟谢尔顿一起出去喝酒了
It was an accident. I went out drinking with Sheldon.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
我们是"共夫姐妹"吗
We're sister wives?
不是 我喝完回家跟莱纳德睡了
No. Then I went home and slept with Leonard.
-但脑海里幻想的是... -莱纳德
- While fantasizing about... - Leonard.
也意淫了下性感男星艾德里斯·艾巴
And a little Idris Elba.
-我是说 他实在... -没错
- I mean, ah... - Oh, yeah.
你希望我说什么
What would you like me to say?
祝贺一下我们怎么样
How about congratulating us?
祝贺你们合适吗
Are congratulations even in order?
我以为佩妮根本不想生孩子
I didn't think Penny wanted children.
她之前是不想 现在想了
Well, she didn't, now she does.
再告诉你一下
And just so you know,
我们本来并不打算说出来的
we weren't gonna tell anybody
不想在你的大日子抢你的风头
so we wouldn't upstage your big day.
拜托 这风头你们想抢也抢不了
Oh, please, you couldn't upstage us.
我们可是赢了诺贝尔奖啊
We won a Nobel Prize.
而任何一个白♥痴♥都能生孩子
Any idiot can have a baby.
怎么了
Hey. What's going on?
活生生的例子来了
Case in point.
你就是个自私的混♥蛋♥
You are a selfish jerk.
你和你的诺贝尔奖都去死吧
To hell with you and your Nobel Prize.
我在她的包里翻到了她的登机牌
I found her boarding pass in her purse.
就是她了 实锤
It's totally her.
斯图尔特 就了解下情况
Hi, Stuart, just checking in.
看是否一切都好
Seeing if everything's okay.
当然了 我们玩得很开心
Oh, yeah, we're having fun.
我 哈雷和德妮丝玩了一整天的捉迷藏
Me, Halley and Denise played hide-and-seek all day.
-真不错 -是啊
- Oh, that's nice. - Yeah.
我一下子就找到德妮丝了
I found Denise right away.
哈雷藏在哪儿了
Where was Halley hiding?
重要的是 她现在不在那里了
Uh, the important thing is she's not there now.
好吧 所以大家都开心又健康吗
Okay, so, everyone's happy and healthy?
那得看情况了
Well, that depends.
这话什么意思
What's that mean?
你们离开时 哈雷有多少颗牙
Uh, how many teeth did Halley have when you left?
满嘴的牙
All of them.
好吧 那正是我害怕的情况
Oh, yeah, that's-that's what I was afraid of.
发生什么事了
What happened?
好吧 我说了
Um, well, all right.
麦克昨晚发烧了
Um, Michael had a little fever last night.
麦克发烧了吗
Michael had a fever?
你们到底想不想听哈雷的情况了
Do you want to hear about Halley or not?
发生什么事了 斯图尔特
What happened, Stuart?
他有点发烧 不用担心
He was running a little fever, nothing to worry about.
哈雷这个贴心小宝贝
And Halley, bless her heart,
想把他的安慰熊送去给他
wanted to bring him his boo-boo bear,
所以她翻过防护栏
so she climbed over the safety rail
从楼梯上滚了下来
and took a little tumble down the stairs.
她从楼梯上摔了下来
She fell down the stairs?!
她是从楼梯上滚下去的
She rolled down the stairs,
全程一直在笑
laughing the whole time.
总之 等她滚到底部的时候
Anyway, when she got to the bottom,
就少了颗牙
there was a tooth missing.
斯图尔特
Oh, Stuart!
她没事
She's fine!
她还觉得这很好玩呢
She thought it was funny.
你有没有保存下来给牙仙
Did you at least save it for the tooth fairy?
没有 我们找不到
No, we couldn't find it.
我们大概知道在哪里
We have a theory about where it is,
但要等到6到8小时后才能确认
but it'll take six to eight hours to confirm.
说到这个
Speaking of which,
你们家的意面过滤盆放在哪儿了
where do you keep the spaghetti strainer?
拜托 你不会真指望他的反应
Come on, you didn't seriously expect him to react
跟正常人一样吧
like a normal human being.
那倒没有 但经过这么多年
No, but still, a-after all these years,
我忍♥受了他那么多臭毛病
after all the crap I've put up with,
我还以为哪怕就这么一次
you'd think just this once
他可以做到在乎别人的感受
he'd care about someone else's feelings.
-天啊 -怎么了
- Oh, my God! - What?
盐腌鲱鱼 真没想到竟然这么好吃
Pickled herring. Who knew how good it was!
真的吗
Really?
听着很恶心 看着很恶心 闻着很恶心
Sounds gross. Looks gross. Smells gross.
尝着太美味
It's delicious!
肯定是我点的盐腌鳕鱼来了
Ooh, that might be my salted cod!
什么事
What?
谢尔顿有话对你们说
Sheldon has something he'd like to say.
我很抱歉我之前的反应很不恰当
I'm sorry I didn't react appropriately.
你和佩妮即将迎来新生命
You and Penny are bringing new life into the world.
恭喜了 我也迫不及待想见到它
Congratulations. I can't wait to meet it.
-"它" -那是个中性的代词
- "It"? - That's a gender-neutral pronoun.
如果你觉得被冒犯 去找英语这门语言撕逼吧
If you're offended, take it up with the English language.
太好了 你们在这里 听我说
Oh, good, you're here. Listen,
我们想着要不要坐飞机回洛杉矶
we're thinking maybe we should go back to L.A.
-为什么 -我们离孩子这么远实在不放心
- Why? - We just can't be this far away from the kids.
妮妮快崩溃了
Bernie's having a meltdown,
老实说 我也一样
and, frankly, so am I.
振作一下啊 这可是我的大日子
Yeah, well, pull it together. This is a big day for me.
好吧 我之前还不确定该怎么做
Yeah, I wasn't sure what to do.
现在我确定了 我们要回家
Now I am. We're going home.
我们跟你们一起
We'll join you.
等等 我有发言权吗
Oh, wait. Do I get a vote in this?
飞机上也有盐腌鲱鱼
They'll have pickled herring on the plane.
再见
Bye-bye.
我也不想这么说
Well, I hate to say it,
但我觉得大家都太自私了
but I think everyone is being incredibly selfish.
这方面你最有发言权了
Well, you would be the authority on the subject.
你这话什么意思
What does that mean?
谢尔顿 能赢得诺贝尔奖 没人比我更开心
Sheldon, no one is happier than I am to win the Nobel.
但这远没有我们的朋友重要
But it's not more important than our friends.
他们都要抛下我们了 还算什么朋友
How can you call them friends when they're abandoning us?
他们要抛下我们
They're abandoning us
是因为你伤了他们的心
because you broke their hearts.
-我不是有意的 -我知道
- I didn't mean to. - I know!
你从来都不是故意的
You never mean to.
这也是大家容忍♥你的唯一原因
That's the only reason people tolerate you!
连你也这样吗
Does that include you?
有时候 是的
Sometimes, yeah.
好了 鱼的部分吐完了
Okay, that's it for the fish.
接下来很快回到肉丸单元
We'll be back with the meatballs
在那之前请先听听我们赞助商的发言
after a short word from our sponsor.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
莱纳德 我不能回去
Leonard, I can't go home.
-我得留在这陪艾米 -我知道
- I have to be there for Amy. - Yeah.
我刚才也在想这件事
I was thinking that, too.
虽然我很生谢尔顿的气
As angry as I am at Sheldon,
但我还是想看着他赢得那块奖牌
I still want to see him win that medal.
真的好奇怪啊
It's so strange.
无论那家伙有多不懂事多自私
No matter how thoughtless and selfish he is,
我还是爱他
I still love him.
如果换个角度想
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表