发表的论文
that Dr. Fowler and I published.
让他进来
Send him in.
这是我和艾米合作的成果
Amy and I did this together,
我不会要一个
and I will not be part of an award
不承认她的贡献价值的奖
that does not recognize the value of her contributions.
所以你要么把我们两个都写进推荐信里
So you either include both of us in the recommendation letter,
要么干脆不写
or don't bother writing one.
希望你知道这会导致我们
I hope you know that's going to cause a fight
和费米实验室发生争吵
between us and the Fermilab team.
只是争吵不涉及任何身体接触
If it's a fight that doesn't involve any touching,
没有人身伤害的危险 令人尴尬的眼神接触
risk of physical harm or uncomfortable eye contact
因为骂战将在网上或通过调解机构展开
'cause it's happening online or through intermediaries,
咱们就好好吵一架
I say bring it.
好吧 我尊重你的决定
All right. I respect your decision.
是吗
You do?
是 我全力支持你和福勒博士
Yes. You and Dr. Fowler have my full support.
好的
Oh, okay.
我本以为会碰到一点反对
I anticipated a little more pushback.
抱歉 我的工作就是为你的需要服务
Sorry, my job here is to serve your needs,
包括学术和个人方面
both academic and personal.
现在我全身充满了紧张的情绪
Well, now I'm filled with all this nervous energy.
我不知道怎么发泄
I don't know quite what to do with it.
我们有设备齐全的健身房♥
We have a fully equipped gymnasium.
是吗
Yeah... Really?
在哪里
Where's that?
就在新体育中心里
It's part of the new sports complex.
在哪里
And where is that?
来吧 我带你去
Come on, I'll show you.
有儿童攀爬架吗
Are there monkey bars?
听我说 我相信你们会有人纳闷
All right, now, I'm sure some of you are wondering,
"这个女人是谁
"Who is this woman?
她凭什么负责销♥售♥团队
How did she get to be in charge of the sales team?
就因为她是罗斯滕科斯基博士的朋友吗"
Is it because she's friends with Dr. Rostenkowski?"
她是的
Because she is.
"因为她是2001年内布拉斯加州小姐
"Is it because she was Miss Cornhusker 2001
而且还能穿上当年的旧牛仔裤吗"
and still fits in those very same jeans?"
她是的 不但还能穿上
'Cause she was, and she does,
而且裤子还有点松了
and they're actually a little baggy.
还是因为她是这里最厉害的销♥售♥员
Or is it because she's the best damn salesperson here?
我是的
Because I am.
这点说清楚了 这是炎立大的说明书
Now that we're clear on that, here are the drug specs
以及市场销♥售♥策略
and marketing strategy for Inflamminex.
念出这名字后 我想这应该是随便先起的名
Which, now that I say it out loud, might be a placeholder.
到了明天 所有人都得倒背如流
By tomorrow, I want everyone to have this committed to memory.
你能倒背如流吗
Do you have it committed to memory?
你想比赛吗 凯伦
You want to have a contest, Karen?
胜者奖励酸奶
Winner gets a yogurt.
不用了 老板
No, boss.
好了 大家现在都知道应该怎么做
All right, now we all know what we need to do.
那就去做吧
Let's go do it.
现在 快走 行动
R-Right now. Get out of here. Go.
太厉害了
That was really impressive.
老娘当然厉害了
Damn right it was impressive.
-不要跟我用这种语气 -对不起 老板
- Okay, that tone doesn't work with me. - Sorry, boss.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表