《生活大爆♥炸♥》前情提要
Previously on The Big Bang Theory...
我们确切证实了超不对称性理论
We conclusively proved super-asymmetry,
然而莫名地 仍觉得自己是冒名顶替者
and yet somehow we-we still feel like imposters.
应该有形容这种情况的词
Yeah, there should be a term for that.
我的老天 确实有个词能形容
Oh, for crying out loud, there is a term for that!
就叫做"冒名顶替者综合征"
It's called "imposter syndrome,"
但你们没得这种病 因为如果真是冒名顶替者
and you don't have it, because you can't have it
就不会得这种病 而你们的确冒名顶替了
if you are imposters, and you are!
是我们发现了超不对称性
We're the ones who discovered super-asymmetry,
所以如果有谁觉得自己得了冒名顶替者综合征
so if anyone's gonna feel like they have imposter syndrome,
那也是我们 因为我们不是冒名顶替者 他们才是
it's us because we're not imposters, they are!
你们是冒名顶替者 也是骗子
You're imposters and you're frauds!
我想塞伯特校长的意思是
I think what President Siebert is trying to say is that
这对得奖起了反效果 我们需要想想新方法
this is a setback and we should adopt a different strategy.
我真的很对不起 我就突然理智线断了
I-I'm sorry. I-I just-- I-I snapped.
你说对不起啊 情况一下子就变好了呢
Oh, you're sorry. It's all better, then.
听好了 你们有机会赢得诺贝尔奖
Listen up, you have shot to win a Nobel Prize,
现在要被你们搞黄了
and you're blowing it.
我想塞伯特校长的意思是
I think what President Siebert is trying to say
你们有机会赢得诺贝尔奖
is that you have a shot to win a Nobel Prize,
现在要被你们搞黄了
and you're blowing it.
这还是他的原话啊
Uh, that's exactly what he said.
是啊 但是用我平静的人事部嗓音说的
Yes, but I said it in my calming HR voice.
我想很明显
So, obviously,
我突然暴怒真的很对不起
I'm really sorry about my outburst.
我叫你们骗子的事情真的很不对
Calling you frauds was unacceptable.
我心里也觉得很抱歉
I feel terrible about it.
这事情真的让她很煎熬
It has caused her a lot of stress.
她压力过大 磨牙都咬穿保持器了
She chewed through her night guard
想咬牛肉干似的
like it was a piece of jerky.
你说的话真的很伤人
What you said was really hurtful,
尤其我一直觉得我们是朋友
especially because I thought we were friends.
你怎么会这么想
Why would you think that?
伤上加伤了
Ouch.
别理他们 他们就是很恶毒
Ignore them; they're just mean people.
不恶毒 只是很过意不去罢了
Uh, not mean, just sorry.
看似恶毒 实则抱歉 这事常有
Seem mean, are sorry. Happens all the time.
没事啦 我跟我的心理治疗师聊过了
It's okay. I talked to my therapist,
她开导我 让我理解你的话
and she made me realize that what you said
其实真正反映的是你内心的不安全感
was really more about your own insecurities.
不好意思 你说什么来着
I'm sorry, what?
听到啦 她很抱歉 在座都听到了 向前看吧
There you go, she's sorry. We all heard it. Moving on.
是啊 很明显
Yes, obviously,
你生气是因为我们的发现令大家把目光
you're angry at all the attention we're getting
都聚集在我们身上 所以你们发飙了
for our discovery and you're lashing out.
正确来说 是她发飙了
Well, uh, technically, she lashed out.
我控制好了自己 所以我觉得你们
I contained myself, which I don't think
没有意识到我表现得有多棒
I'm getting enough credit for.
重点是我们应该把这当做是赞誉
The point is we should take it as a compliment
因为连你们都觉得我们应该赢走诺贝尔奖
that even you guys think we will win the Nobel Prize.
没有啊 我们绝对没这么想
Uh, no, we-we certainly do not think that.
诺贝尔奖委员会绝对会意识到
The Nobel Committee will realize
是我们想出了这个理论
that we came up with this theory.
但是我们证明了它
But we proved it.
意外证明
By accident.
所有的突破都来自意外
All breakthroughs happen by accident.
才没有呢
No, they don't!
听我说 诺贝尔奖委员会不喜欢有争执
Look, the Nobel Committee doesn't like infighting,
所以如果你们四个人不停止互相攻击
so if the four of you don't stop sniping at each other,
奖很有可能落入别人手中
the award's gonna go to someone else entirely.
他说得对
He's right.
无论感觉爽不爽 我们都抬头不见低头见
You know, like it or not, we can't avoid each other.
大家试着和平相处吧
Let's at least try to be civil.
同意
Agreed.
其实如果我们仔细想想
You know, when you think about it,
我们几个人的连结 就像是超不对称性
we're linked together the same way that super-asymmetry
把宇宙中所有的原子都连结起来一样
links together every atom in the universe. Hmm.
完全不是这样好吗
That's not what it does at all!
这就是科学的伟大之处
Well, that's the great thing about science.
我们都可以有自己的想法
We all get to have our own opinions.
我还是忍♥住没出声 是不是超棒啊
I'm still not talking. That's impressive, right?
你 不不不不 这单不能让你付
You-- No, no, no, no. Your money's no good here.
我很高兴我们能求同存异
Well, I'm glad that we hashed all that out,
希望接下来最强的组合获胜吧
and moving forward, may the best team win.
太同意你的说法了
I couldn't agree more.
我们才是最强的组合
We're the best team.
格雷戈·彭伯顿 好久不见你个老混♥蛋♥
Greg Pemberton, you old so-and-so.
很高兴见到你啦
Very good to see you.
我给你介绍我的同事 坎贝尔博士
Uh, let me introduce you to my colleague, Dr. Campbell.
凯文这是巴里·克里普奇 我们是大学同学
Uh, Kevin, this is Barry Kripke. We went to college together.
很高兴又见到你啦 你有我手♥机♥号♥
Great to meet you. Well, you have my number.
趁你来这里 有空我们一起去
We should hit up the buffet at the strip club
脱衣舞厅里吃顿自助餐啊
while you're in town.
天下最爽的就是大腿舞加烤土豆吧了
Nothing beats a lap dance and a baked potato bar, huh?
你也可以一起来啊
You can come, too.
我严正拒绝
That's a hard pass.
我送你们
I'll walk you out.
再会啦 巴里
Good to see you, Barry.
你最牛逼啦
You're the best!
天啊 我恨死那家伙了
God, I hate that guy.
奇怪了 你看起来跟他很要好啊
That's strange; you seem quite fond of him.
客套罢了 彭伯顿就是个顶级贼逼
I was only being polite. Pemberton is a grade A weasel.
那我怎么知道你说很高兴看到我时
How do I know you're not just being polite
是真心还是假客套啊
when you say it's nice to see me?
我从来没这么跟你说过
I have literally never said that to you.
你为什么说他是个贼逼啊
Why do you say he's a weasel?
彭伯顿的套路
Pemberton's whole M.O.
就是剽窃别人的想法再拿来当自己的
was to take other people's ideas and turn them in as his own.
他正是这么对我们的
That's exactly what he's doing to us.
不意外 我听说他的论文中 他唯一做的一件事
I'm not surprised. I heard the only work he did on his thesis
就是上网搜"哪里可以买♥♥论文"
was googling, "Where can I buy a thesis?"
剽窃是挺严重的罪 你确定吗
Well, plagiarism is a pretty serious charge. Are you sure?
你想要证据吗 我可以打电♥话♥找人啊
You want proof? I can make some calls.
你愿意为我们这么做吗
You'd do that for us?
我真的不想看到那家伙赢诺贝尔奖
I really don't want to see that guy win a Nobel.
但我也不想看到你赢诺贝尔奖
I also don't want to see you win a Nobel.
糟糕 这下难了
Ooh, this is tricky.
我不知道了 巴里 这招感觉挺贱的
I don't know, Barry. It sounds a little sleazy.
如果你们改变心意了再找我吧
Well, let me know if you change your mind.
吾乃天下第一"贱"客
Sleazy is where I thrive.
我跟我妈聊了
So I was talking to my mom
彭伯顿和坎贝尔的事情
about our Pemberton and Campbell situation.
真的吗 她怎么说
Really? What'd she say?
貌似旧约的神会对他们降下雷霆怒火
Apparently, Old Testament God would bring down his wrath
来惩戒他们欺诈的行为
on them for being deceitful,
但新约的神会原谅他们
but New Testament God would forgive them.
那我们不能对他们降下雷霆怒火
So couldn't we just bring down our wrath
然后再请求新约的神原谅我们吗
and ask the New Testament God to forgive us?
-你知道我也问了我妈同样的问题吗 -然后呢
- You know, I asked her that very question. - And?
她说我满嘴加州的狗屁
She said I was full of California sass.
太好了 你们都在 我们在纠结
Oh, good, you're all here. Uh, we're wrestling
一个道德上的问题 或许你们能帮忙
with an ethical question, and perhaps you could help.
-行啊 怎么了 -对啊 说吧
- Sure, what's up? - Yeah. Fire away.
如果我们手握某人的各种黑料
If we have damaging and embarrassing information about someone,
我们应该将其烂在肚子里 还是公之于众
should we keep it to ourselves or expose them?
先问一下 是某人在网上的偏好
Quick question: Does it happen to do with online tastes
与他在现实生活中的偏好不见得一样有关吗
that might or might not reflect their real-life tastes?
我知道你看了那些高妹"网站"
I know all about your tall girl website.
扣款都扣到我们信♥用♥卡♥上了
It goes on our credit card.
是彭伯顿博士的黑料
It's Dr. Pemberton.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表