There's nothing to be mad at!
你得转一下那个
You have to-to turn the thing.
我知道
I knew that!
-莱纳德 -我没生气
- Hi, Leonard. - I'm not mad!
你安静得出奇
You're awfully quiet.
-抱歉 -不 我喜欢
- Sorry. - No, I like it.
我有很多烦心事
Got a lot on my mind.
你想谈谈吗
Would you like to talk about it?
不想
Not really.
早餐吃全谷麦片 安静的行车旅程
Grape Nuts for breakfast, quiet car ride,
我今天真是事事顺心
things are really breaking my way today.
佩妮的重大消息杀了我一个措手不及
It's just Penny hit me with some pretty big news
要消化的东西太多了
and it's a lot to process.
你想安静地消化 我尊重你
And you'd like to do that quietly. I respect that.
她说她不想要孩子
She said she doesn't want to have kids.
也许她不是认真的
Maybe she didn't mean it,
就像你说你不想谈这事
like when you said you didn't want to talk about this.
算了
Forget it.
你想要孩子吗
Do you want to have children?
我一直以为以后会有的 但现在我发现
Well, I always assumed we would and now I find out, you know,
霍夫斯塔德一家到我这可能就绝子绝孙了
I might be the last of the Hofstadter line.
你哥不是有孩子吗
Doesn't your brother have children?
还有你姐 她保留了娘家姓
And your sister. She kept the Hofstadter name
生了五个健康的儿子
and has five healthy boys:
尼尔 杰弗里 斯科特 威廉 还有理查德宝宝
Neil, Jeffrey, Scott, William and baby Richard.
我还是继续安静吧
I'm going back to being quiet.
太好了
Sweet.
我能坐下吗
Hey. Mind if I sit?
你是来告诉我 我犯下了天大的错误吗
Did you just come here to tell me I'm making a gigantic mistake
因为我点了蓝莓松饼
by having this blueberry muffin
我应该像你一样吃肉桂卷
and I should've got a cinnamon roll like you did?
不是
No.
那就好 因为我对自己的选择很满意
Good, 'cause I'm happy with my choice.
不过那个肉桂卷确实挺香的
Although that cinnamon roll does smell good
你能分我一半吗
if you're open to halfsies.
-行吧 -谢谢
- Fine. - Thanks.
昨天的事我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry about yesterday.
你说得对 我当时太...
You're right. I-I was being...
我的老天鹅 太好吃了
Oh, my God, that is so good!
等会再说吧
I can wait.
不 抱歉
No... Sorry.
你继续
Go on.
我们认识很久了
I've known you a long time.
你是我见过的最相信浪漫的人
You believe in romance more than any person I've ever met
看到你放弃 我很难受
and it's hard to see you give up on that.
但如果你真觉得跟这个女人结婚
But if you really think marrying this woman
能让你快乐
is gonna make you happy,
那我全心全意支持你
then you have my complete and total support.
我会陪你走过每一步
I will be with you every step of the way.
谢谢 霍华德 这番话意义重大
Thanks, Howard. That means a lot.
那婚礼会在印度举♥行♥吗
So, hey, is this wedding gonna be in India?
有可能哦
Ah, maybe.
搞毛啊 佩妮
What the hell, Penny?!
你得说具体一点我才知道
I'm gonna need more than that.
你不打算生孩子
You're not having kids?
你怎么能这样对我
How could you do this to me?
这关你什么事啊
How is it any of your business?
因为你的小孩本该当我家小孩的朋友
Because your kids were supposed to be friends with my kids.
现在谁来当他们的朋友
Who's gonna be friends with them now?
他们会交到其他朋友啊
They will find other friends.
当然了 因为拥有我和谢尔顿基因的小孩
Oh, sure, 'cause Sheldon's DNA plus my DNA
一定八面玲珑很会交朋友 成熟一点
equals a kid who knows how to make friends. Grow up!
这是我和莱纳德两个人的事
This is between me and Leonard.
莱纳德吃屎吧 我们本该一起怀孕
Screw Leonard! We were supposed to get pregnant together.
一起孕吐
We were gonna be barf buddies.
并用维他命E帮对方
We were supposed to massage each other's perineums
按♥摩♥会阴
with vitamin E.
你现在就快把我说吐了
I'm about to be your barf buddy right now.
听着 你有小孩后
Listen, when you have kids,
我还是会陪在你身边
I'm still gonna be there.
我会是他们好玩的佩妮阿姨 给他们糖吃
I'm gonna be their fun Aunt Penny who gives them candy,
教他们骂脏话
and teaches them swear words
还会跟他们说妈妈有多奇葩
and tells them stories about what a weirdo their mother is.
这我应该能接受
I guess I could live with that.
真正艰难的是放弃我们
What is gonna be hard is letting go of the dream
用母乳喂养彼此小孩的梦想
of us breastfeeding each other's babies.
忘记你说过这段话也很艰难
And it's gonna be hard to forget you said that.
拒绝
No.
要是我说浴袍底下的我
What would you say if I told you
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥ 你有什么想法
I was totally naked under this robe?
我会觉得还不错
I would say that sounds pretty good.
真的吗 还真没料到
Really? Well, I did not see that coming.
马上就好
One second.
不是吧
Oh, come on.
等等 别被吓软
Wait. Stay in the mood.
我来放我们的音乐 盖过他们
I'll put on our own music and drown them out.
这是什么
What's this?
我健身专用的合集
It's from my workout mix.
我锻炼臀大肌时就听这首歌♥
It's what I listen to when I'm firming up my glutes.
你去看看他吧
Can you get him?
好
Sure.
-霍华德 -干嘛
- Hey, Howard. - Yeah?
你紧实的臀大肌看起来能夹爆核桃
It looks like you could crack a walnut in those glutes.
不行 我试过了
I can't. I tried.
我给你做了晚饭
I-I made you dinner.
你的最爱 快餐店买♥♥的汉堡拆了包装用盘子装起来
Your favorite: In-N-Out Burger out of the wrapper on a plate.
谢谢 但你不必这么做 我没事
Thank you, but you don't have to do this. I'm fine.
我知道这不是婴儿 但被捧起时它也会漏汁[尿]哦
I-I know it's not a baby, but it does leak when you pick it up.
你不是吧 现在还拿这个开玩笑了
Really? We're joking about this now?
不是的 对不起
No, look, I'm sorry.
我不是有意这么突然就告诉你的
I didn't mean to just drop all of this on you.
我只是很惊讶
I-It just took me by surprise.
我以前常想象生孩子的事
I-I always imagined having kids.
我知道
I know you did.
但我想象过很多
But I've imagined having a lot of things
我永远也得不到的东西
that I'm never gonna get:
诺贝尔奖 能开的蝙蝠战车a Nobel Prize, a working Batmobile.
但我也拥有很多从没想过能得到的事物
But I also have a lot that I never thought I'd have...
比如你
like you.
你确定这就足够了吗
Are you sure that's enough?
是的
Yeah.
-你真能接受这个决定 -是的
- You're really okay with this? - I am.
爸爸
Hey, Daddy.
莱纳德说
What's this Leonard says
你不想给我生外孙 怎么回事
about you not wanting to give me grandbabies?
他可能有其他想法 先闪了
He might feel differently. Bye.
我告诉爸妈我们第一次约会很顺利
I told my parents our first date went well
他们很兴奋
and they got very excited.
可不是嘛
Oh, tell me about it.
我爸妈也高兴坏了
My parents were so thrilled,
他们竟然跟对方说话了
they actually spoke to each other.
那结局并不美好
So that was a disaster.
干杯
Cheers.
好了 如果我们要举♥行♥婚礼
Okay. I guess if we're going forward with this wedding,
现在该讨论接下来的步骤了
we should talk about the next steps.
你是指婚礼主题和用哪些花吗
Oh, like themes and flowers?
其实是财务和税务
Actually, finances and taxes.
我们不能用这个
Oh. We can't use that.
这是我爸妈的离婚主题
That was the theme of my parents' divorce.
我知道钱可能会使新婚夫妇
I know that money can be a source of friction
产生摩擦 我希望能避免这一点
in a new marriage and I want us to avoid that.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表