《生活大爆♥炸♥》前情提要
Previously on The Big Bang Theory...
我们几个月前才发表的论文
We just published a few months ago.
你们怎么这么快就设计出实验了
How did you have time to design an experiment?
整件事其实是巨大的意外
This whole thing is actually a gigantic accident.
你们当时都没想着超不对称性吗
You weren't even thinking about super-asymmetry?
别说想了
Thinking about it?
我们连那是什么都不知道
We don't even understand it.
你们能相信吗
Uh, can you believe this?
彭伯顿博士和坎贝尔博士出席了很多媒体见面会
Doctors Pemberton and Campbell have been doing
想把超不对称性的荣誉据为己有
a press tour trying to take credit for super-asymmetry.
那又如何 没人会因为他们意外发现了什么
So what? I mean, no one's gonna give them credit
而给予他们肯定
for accidentally discovering something.
是啊 谁记得
Yeah, who remembers the guy
本来想找印度 结果发现了美洲大♥陆♥的人呢
who was trying to find India and discovered America instead?
他叫什么来着[哥伦布]
What was his name again?
你们休想偷走我们的诺贝尔奖
Now stop trying to steal our Nobel Prize.
你们自己提出自己的理论
You come up with your own idea.
那是不可能的
Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
请坐 感谢你们的到来
Have a seat, thanks for being here.
有无数女性粉丝
我也很喜欢你们
I feel the same way about you.
真好啊
This is nice.
与所有好朋友们齐聚一堂 一起看《艾伦秀》
All my friends hanging out, watching Ellen.
我都不知道该拿我另外两个愿望怎么办了
It's like, what am I gonna do with my other two wishes?
好个头啦 她的节目
It's not nice. She's having on the scientists
请了想偷走我们诺贝尔奖的人去上
who are trying to steal our Nobel Prize.
不过我应该会挺享受她揭露他们两个
Although I will enjoy watching her expose Pemberton and Campbell
只不过是拾人牙慧的骗子罢了
for the coattail-riding frauds that they are.
是是是 揭露弊案可是艾伦的招牌呢
That is Ellen's brand, gotcha journalism.
你应该看看上周她凶残地
Yeah, you should've seen her take down
拷问演员约翰·卡拉辛斯基
John Krasinski last week.
让他在电视上承认深爱自己老婆 太血淋淋了
Got him to admit he loved his wife. It was brutal.
好啦 我们接下来的来宾
All right, our next guests
是两位物理学家 先别转台
are a couple of physicists-- don't turn the channel.
他们最近在网上制♥作♥几支热门视频
They've been doing some viral videos online
让大家知道角逐诺贝尔奖的过程是如何的
about what it's like to be in the running for a Nobel Prize.
请欢迎格雷戈·彭伯顿博士
Please welcome Doctors Greg Pemberton
以及凯文·坎贝尔博士
and Kevin Campbell.
她为什么会想要请物理学家上节目啊
Why does she even want to have scientists on?
什么傻问题 不然还有谁能给
Uh, silly question. Who else will give her audience
她的观众解释自然现象的因果呢
causal explanations of natural phenomena?
亲爱的 我爱你 但用脑嘛
I love you, honey, but think.
所以你们两位发现了
So you guys have discovered
一些挺厉害的宇宙事物
something pretty amazing in the universe.
不用说也知道我懂这些高等物理学
Obviously, I understand, uh, high-level physics
毕竟我是个说单口喜剧的 但...
because I'm a comedian, but...
能请你们解释给观众听吗
...can you explain it to the audience?
我说不准 我都不知道我们自己够不够聪明
Well, I don't know, I'm not sure we're even smart enough
来理解这件事情
to understand it.
你看你看 观众都在笑他 开始出现效果了
Look, look, the audience is laughing at them. It's starting.
谢尔顿 我很不想说出这话 但观众喜欢他们
I hate to say it, Sheldon, but I think the audience likes them.
他们的观点马上会改变 等艾伦问他们
Well, that will all change when Ellen asks them
超不对称性怎么解释了为什么
how super-asymmetry explains the cosmological excess of matter
物质超过了反物质 他们就会手足无措
over anti-matter and they panic,
像莱纳德试图做引体向上时一样
like Leonard trying to do a pull-up.
为什么说我 我做什么了
Hey, what'd I do?
反正一下引体向上都没做成
Not a pull-up.
观众们很喜欢你们的影片
People have been loving your videos,
尤其是你们在上传的那些歌♥
especially the-the songs that you've been posting.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Oh, thanks. - Thank you.
这可能有点强人所难 但我还是要问
Uh, this may be pushing it, but I have to ask.
你们愿意现在为我们现场唱一首吗
Would you mind singing one of those for us right now?
-好啦好啦 -来吧
- Oh, why not? - ?All right.
拜托 艾伦 猎物就在面前 咬开他们颈动脉
Come on, Ellen, they're right there. Go for the jugular.
? 我想要物理学家 物理学家 ?
? Let's get physicist, physicist ?
? 我想进入物理学家 ?
? I want to get physicist ?
? 进入物理学家吧 ?
? Let's get into physicist ?
? 让我听到你玻色子的声音 ?
? Let me hear your boson talk ?
一起来 艾伦
Come on, Ellen.
? 让我听到你玻色子的声音 ?
? Let me hear your boson talk... ?
彭伯顿博士
Dr. Pemberton.
坎贝尔博士
Dr. Campbell.
彭伯顿博士和坎贝尔博士
Doctors Pemberton and Campbell.
早安啊 兄弟
Morning, buddy.
我才不是你兄弟
I am not your buddy.
-有问题吗 -我告诉你哪里有问题
- What's wrong? ?- I'll tell you what's wrong.
你们上电视了 还很讨喜
You went on TV and were charming.
谢了兄弟 我妈也这么说
Thanks, man. That's what my mom said.
要不要先进来坐
W-Why don't you come in
-然后吃一点芭菲 -对啊
- and have some parfait? - Yeah,
我们客房♥服务叫的 一份要12块呢
we ordered it from room service; it cost, like, 12 bucks.
就是用杯子装的酸奶罢了
It's just yogurt in a glass.
我才不要吃你们的酸奶
I don't want your yogurt.
那你想要什么
Then what do you want?
我想要你们开一场记者会
I want you to hold a press conference
承认瞎猫碰到死耗子 蹭到我们的超不对称性
where you admit that you blindly stumbled into super-asymmetry
这其实是我们的发现
and it was really our discovery.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
虽然我们是意外证明了某个东西
You know, just because we proved something by accident
但这并不代表我们没有证明它啊
doesn't mean we didn't prove it.
我当时也没想证明我老婆偷汉子啊
Yeah, I wasn't trying to prove that my wife was cheating on me
结果某个周五回家早了
when I came home early one Friday,
你看我到现在还睡在他家沙发上
but I'm still sleeping on his couch.
我跟你说了 你值得拥有更好的人
I told you, you can do better than her.
谢谢 但心还是好伤
Thanks. It just hurts.
等你赢了诺贝尔奖 她就会意识到
And when you win that Nobel Prize, she's gonna realize
自己是错的 你才不是什么骗子
that she was wrong, you are not a fraud.
她才没错呢
She is not wrong.
真不敢相信你居然站琳达的队
Wow, I can't believe you're siding with Linda.
鄙视你
Shame on you.
看看 他们又上传了新影片
Look at this. They posted another video.
连跟科学沾边都没有
It's not even about science.
他们去坐了名人豪♥宅♥游览车
They're on a celebrity bus tour.
那个很有趣呢 我也坐过一次
Those are fun. I-I went on one
看到大明星汤姆·汉克斯跟他的园丁在说话
and saw Tom Hanks talking to his gardener.
他园丁种错了杜♥鹃♥花的颜色 他都还是好和善
He's even nice when you plant the wrong color azaleas.
他们俩很会自吹自擂 那又如何
Those guys are good at self-promoting, so what?
又没有人是因为人好而得了诺贝尔奖
No one ever won a Nobel for being nice.
但如果人好可以得奖
Yeah, but if they did,
你知道谁会赢奖吗
do you know who would win one?
你要说汤姆·汉克斯吗
Are you gonna say Tom Hanks?
他捡起了一把铲子 陪园丁一起重新种呢
He picked up a shovel and helped the guy replant.
库珀博士
Dr. Cooper,
找到你了 我想告诉你不用担心
there you are. I just wanted to tell you not to worry
彭伯顿博士和坎贝尔博士的网络造势战
about this Pemberton and Campbell publicity blitz.
那你担心吗
Are you worried?
完全不
Not at all.
一点都不紧张呢
Not even a little bit.
听我说 大众支不支持他们根本无所谓
Look, I-it doesn't matter if they have popular support,
我们有科学界的支持就行了
we're gonna get the scientific community behind us.
对啊 诺贝尔奖重点在于成果
He's right, the Nobel Prize is about the work,
身为科学界的人士 我支持你与艾米
and as your fellow scientists, we support you and Amy.
很棒棒哦 史酷比帮
That's great, Scooby Gang.
大学打算为你跟福勒博士
Now, the university is gonna host
举办一场招待会
a reception for you and Dr. Fowler
我们会尽力邀请学界的杰出人士参加
where we invite as many academic luminaries as we can,
给他们个机会跟你们见面 聊研究成果
uh, give them a chance to meet you, hear about your work.
这是个很棒的主意啊
Uh, that's a great idea.
谁需要被人喜爱呢
Uh, yeah. Who needs to be likable
有诺贝尔获奖者团帮忙角逐才是最强的
when you have Nobel Laureates campaigning for you?
对... 等一下
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表