你们知道今年是万圣节的第40周年吗
Hey, did you guys know this year's the 40th anniversary of Halloween?
胡扯
Oh, nonsense.
万圣节传统
Halloween traditions
能追朔回古代凯尔特人的萨温节
date back to the Celtic festival of Samhain.
虽然我们现代的万圣节过节传统
Although our current Halloween customs
是来自万圣日前一天晚上的传统
come from the evening before All Hallows' Day--
也就是万圣日前夕 因此称为万圣节
All Hallows' Eve-- thus, Halloween.
我说的是系列电影《月光光心慌慌》[万圣节]
I meant the movie Halloween.
你提的这个一点都不有趣啊
Well, that's not interesting at all.
你知道电影中杀人魔麦克·迈尔斯的面具
Did you know the Michael Myers mask from the film
是把《星际旅行》寇克舰长的面具反过来戴吗
was actually a Captain Kirk mask turned inside out?
这个小知识就有趣多了
Okay, now it's interesting.
你们都准备要变装去上班吗
Are you guys all dressing up for work?
当然啦
Of course. I mean,
大家哪有那么多机会穿变装服上班啊
how often do you get to wear costumes to work?
某个穿着大皮带扣与假衬衫领的人真好意思
Says the man with a giant belt buckle and a dickey.
我这不是变装服 是一种造型选择
Hey, this is not a costume. It's a choice. It's a style.
是一场悲剧
It's a tragedy.
伯纳黛特 为什么我们公♥司♥不让变装
Bernadette, why don't we get to dress up at work?
曾经可以 后来因为传染病实验室的几个人
We used to, but a couple guys in the infectious disease lab
打扮成丧尸触发了一场隔离而中止
went as zombies and it triggered a quarantine.
疾病预防与控制中心可生气了
The CDC was so mad.
如果你想打扮玩一下 我们可以办个派对啊
Hey, if you really want to dress up, we could throw a party.
那应该会很好玩
Oh, that would be fun.
我以前常常举办万圣节派对呢
You know, I used to throw Halloween parties all the time
就在我刚搬进来这里那会儿
when I moved into the building.
常常吗 我记得我只被邀请过一次啊
All the time? I only remember being invited to one.
别再把场面弄更尴尬了
Please don't make this awkward for me.
就这么定了 周五夜
Okay, so, Friday night--
-在我们家办万圣节派对 -好的
- Halloween party here. - Okay.
太好了 迫不及待呢
Great. Can't wait.
你要扮成谁
What are you going as?
我不想破坏了惊喜
I don't want to ruin the surprise.
等上班就会看到了 我先提醒一下
You'll see it at work. Just a warning:
会挺吓人的哦
it's pretty scary.
-是鸟吗 -不是
- Is it a bird? - No.
-是狗吗 -不是
- Is it a dog? - No.
那我应该不会被吓到了
Oh, I think I'll be fine, then.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
依我所见 你扮成了《回到未来》的布朗博士吧
I see you are dressed as Doc Brown from Back to the Future.
我猜测艾米会打扮成他老婆克莱拉·克莱顿
May I assume that Amy is going as his wife, Clara Clayton,
这位在《回到未来3》中出现的角色吧
from Back to the Future Part III?
的确
She is.
你给头发换了造型吗
Did you do something different to your hair?
是的
Yes.
很好看呢
Looking good.
神探加杰特
Oh, Inspector Gadget.
你的话我猜...
And I want to say
我国现任最高法♥院♥法官鲁斯·巴德·金斯伯格
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
很接近了
So close.
是库萨斯·巴德·金斯伯格
Kooth Bader Ginsburg.
恶名昭彰库巴金是也
The Notorious KBG.
很有哏呢
That's very clever.
发言有效
Sustained.
你要在你未婚妻面前男扮女装吗
Are you gonna dress in drag in front of your fiancee?
是啊 我们之间没有任何秘密
Yeah. We have no secrets from each other.
除了这是我自己手工编织出来的
Well, except for the fact that I-I crocheted this myself.
谢尔顿
Hey, Sheldon.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
我的天啊
Oh, my God,
你这造型太赞了
you look amazing.
我宣判你犯了杀人罪
I find you guilty of murder,
因为我们要被你笑"死"啦
because you are killing it.
严格来说
Well, technically,
最高法♥院♥并不会裁定一名被告
the Supreme Court wouldn't determine a defendant's
在一起刑事案件中是有罪还是无罪
guilt or innocence in a criminal matter.
它们只能把一个法官的判决
They could only reverse or revamp a jury's conviction
根据宪法或法规上的问题进行驳回或改进
based on a constitutional or statutory issue.
你们在笑什么呢
Why are you laughing?
他说的话确实是事实呢
His statement was factually correct.
你坐到我的专座上了
You're sitting in my spot.
你哪有专座啊
You don't have a spot.
-你今天是有什么毛病啊 -或许他因为
- What is wrong with you today? - Maybe he's cranky
未能按时间表如期如厕 心情不好
because he's off his bathroom schedule.
我能理解便秘的确会让一些人易怒
Well, I can understand how that would make someone irritable.
说一个有趣小知识 "易怒"这词来自拉丁语
Interesting fact: "Irritable" comes from the Latin,
"容易愤怒"
"Susceptible to anger."
我说出一个词
Just because I used a word
不代表我想听到他的语源学
doesn't mean I want its etymology.
有趣小知识 "语源学"这词
Interesting fact: "Etymology"
是来自希腊文的...
comes from the Greek word...
你好烦人啊 别闹了
You are being so annoying. Stop it.
你们两个是在笑什么笑啊
And why are you two laughing?
谢尔顿 他是在模仿你
Sheldon, he's being you.
他万圣节变装成你了
He's dressed as you for Halloween.
所以你们不是在笑他
So you're not laughing at him.
你们是在笑我
You're laughing at me.
我们不是在笑你
We're not laughing at you.
我们是跟你一起笑
We're laughing with you.
但我没笑啊
But I'm not laughing.
那就是前者那种吧
Then the first one.
准备好要走了吗
Ready to go?
你怎么没穿你的变装服
Hey, why aren't you in your costume?
我不想穿了
I just didn't feel like it.
你知道我是为了你才穿的束身衣
You get that I'm wearing a corset because of you,
而不是因为我不想呼吸的吧
not because I'm tired of breathing?
艾米 你有觉得我总是在纠正别人吗
Amy, do you think I'm always correcting other people?
不会啊 没有总是 比如说上周
No, not all the time. I mean, just last week,
佩妮在句子的结尾用了介词
Penny ended a sentence with a preposition.
-你提都没提这事啊 -的确
- You didn't even mention it. - True.
我一直忍♥到回了家才对着枕头里吼出来
I just waited until I got home and screamed into a pillow.
是有什么事让你不开心吗
Is something bothering you?
霍华德变装成我还模仿我
Howard dressed up as me and imitated me,
大家都笑疯了
and everyone laughed.
那你肯定感觉不好受吧
Oh. Well, that must have felt terrible.
对啊 我从来没发现
It did. I never realized
我的朋友们都把我当成个可笑的玩意儿
my friends viewed me as an object of ridicule.
我觉得不是这样的吧
Oh, I don't think that's true.
他们都笑了 艾米
They laughed, Amy.
嘲弄的笑 不是我那种有建设性的笑
In a derisive way. Not in the instructive way
我只在别人犯蠢的时候才嘲笑提醒
I laugh at them when they're being stupid.
万圣节快乐啊
Hey, happy Halloween. Oh!
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat. No.
抱歉 你没有穿变装服
Sorry, you're not wearing a costume.
我有啊 我打扮成医药代表
Yeah, I am. I'm a pharmaceutical sales rep.
这样不够
I'm gonna need more.
失败的女演员为了不一直被拒绝
Okay, failed actress who traded constant rejection
出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂好得到年终奖金与牙科医保
for a Christmas bonus and a dental plan?
疯狂开吃吧
Go nuts. Oh.
我会的
I will.
所以你要打扮成什么来参加派对
So, what are you wearing to the party?
性感小野猫 性感护士 性感丧尸
Sexy cat? Sexy nurse? Sexy zombie?
为什么女生的变装服都得性感
Why do girls' costumes have to be sexy
而男生的却不用啊
but guys' costumes don't?
看到我头上的螺旋桨 你敢说这不性感吗
Say that again with this helicopter on my head.
很可爱啦
Very cute.
你还记得在你首次邀请我去的
Hey, do you remember what happened
万圣节派对上发生了什么事吗
at that first Halloween party that you invited me to?
我吐在了一个南瓜灯里吗
When I threw up in the pumpkin?
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表