遇到了一个男人 坠入爱河
You know, met a guy, fell in love,
然后我们同居了
we moved in together.
我供他上烹饪学校 编剧课程
I put him through culinary school, screenwriting classes,
最后在他想当助产士时把他甩了
and finally dumped him when he wanted to become a midwife.
然后我意识到
Then I realized,
我父母很幸福 他们就是包办婚姻
my parents are happy; they had an arranged marriage.
我为什么要抗拒这个
Why am I fighting this?
我也说不好 我为爱而结的婚
I dunno, I married for love
结果也...
and it turned out...
还行
fine.
我的也是
Oh, yeah, me, too.
你好
Hi.
霍华德 今天你走运了
Howard, today is your lucky day.
莱纳德出局了 现在你是我新任死党
Leonard's out, you're my new best friend.
我也不为此感到激动
Well, I'm not thrilled about it either,
不过就这样了
but here we are.
好吧
Okay, fine.
伯纳黛特在吗
Is Bernadette there?
不在
Sh... No.
只有斯图尔特
Just Stuart?
我等会再打给你
Let me call you back.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
丹的事严重性升级
This thing with Tam escalated,
现在你生莱纳德的气了
and now you're mad at Leonard
要找新一任死党
and looking for a new best friend?
你好了解人家
You know me so well.
可惜你不能当我死党
It's too bad you can't be my best friend.
我可以啊
I can be.
你不能同时当我的妻子和最好的朋友
You can't be my wife and my best friend.
不然我要跟谁抱怨你的事
Who would I complain about you to?
告诉我发生什么了
Just tell me what happened.
莱纳德背着我去找丹聊了 还站在他那边
Leonard talked to Tam behind my back and took his side.
他可是对我做出过那么过分的事 你能相信吗
And after what he did to me. Can you believe it?
不能 我很震惊 也很愤怒
No. I'm-I'm shocked and outraged.
现在告诉我 我为什么震惊和愤怒
Now, tell me why I'm shocked and outraged.
好吧
Fine.
当我被加州理工的研究所录取时
When I got accepted to grad school at Caltech,
我很害怕要搬到离家这么远的地方
I was afraid to move so far away from home.
于是丹说他会跟我一起搬出来
So Tam said he'd move out here with me
做我的室友
and be my roommate.
然后在暑假期间 他找了个女朋友
Then, over the summer, he got a girlfriend,
即使他已经看完我给他的
even after reading all the pamphlets
那些介绍性病的小册子
I gave him about social diseases.
我记得你给过我那些小册子
Aw, I remember when you gave me those pamphlets.
总之 丹陪她留在了德州
Anyway, Tam stayed with her in Texas,
我只能独自搬来这里
and I had to move out here all by myself.
你当时一定很害怕
That must've been scary.
是的
It was.
我很孤单寂寞
I was lonely, and I thought
心想我再也交不到朋友了
I'd never make a friend again.
有很长一段时间 我确实没交朋友
And for a long time, I didn't.
但之后你交到了
But then you did.
还是很棒的挚友
And great friends.
你想想 如果当初丹跟你一起搬来
If you think about it, if Tam had moved out here with you,
谁知道你的生活会变成什么样子
who knows what your life would've been like.
什么事
Yes.
我是莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德
Uh, I'm Leonard Hofstadter.
我在电♥话♥里说想租你的公♥寓♥ 你说...
I called you about the apartment. You said...
叫他滚蛋 你已经有室友了
Tell him to go away. You already have a roommate.
新来的邻居
New neighbor?
你们好呀
Oh, hi.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
-你好 -你好
Hi. Hi.
丹 快看啊
Tam, look.
谢尔顿在拥抱我
Sheldon's hugging me.
这是农神节的奇迹
It's a Saturnalia miracle.
谢尔顿 出来
Sheldon, come here.
逗你玩
Bazinga.
不 我的生活还是会很棒
No, my life would've still been great.
客人提过最疯狂的要求是什么
So what is the craziest request anyone's ever made?
其实我不能说
Oh, you know, I can't really say.
礼宾部和客人之间有保密协议
Concierge-guest confidentiality.
不是吧 真有这回事
Really, that's a thing?
没有
No.
有一次 我得在凌晨三点到沃尔玛去
This one time, I had to go to Walmart at 3:00 a.M.
因为歌♥手小甜甜布兰妮想吹泡泡
because Britney Spears needed to blow bubbles.
好酷啊
Oh. That is so cool.
对了 千万别告诉拉杰你见过小甜甜布兰妮
By the way, do not tell Raj that you met Britney Spears,
因为他会激动到原地去世
because he will literally die.
我们聊了很多我的事了
We've been talking so much about me,
跟我说说拉杰吧
tell me about Raj.
你是想把我们灌醉
Okay, are you trying to get us drunk
让我们大聊朋友的八卦吗
so we'll dish on our friend?
效果卓越 你想知道什么
'Cause it's totally gonna work, what do you want to know?
他是什么样的人
What kind of guy is he?
他是好人
He is great.
非常好的人
So great.
那他为什么还单身
How come he's still single?
-他是好人 -非常好的人 没错
- He's great. - So great. Yeah.
少来
Come on.
真的没什么可说的
There's really nothing to tell.
和拉杰在一起玩非常开心
Raj is so much fun to hang out with.
他像我们的闺蜜
He's like one of our girlfriends.
我这话是褒义
And I mean that in a good way.
但也是贬义
But also a bad way.
还有吗
Anything else?
-没了 -没了
- No. - No.
他和他的狗一起洗澡
I mean, h-he takes baths with his dog,
但并不是以奇怪的方式
but not in a weird way.
也不是正常方式 他们都穿泳衣
Or a normal way; they both wear swimsuits.
每次休·杰克曼唱歌♥他都会哭
He also cries every time Hugh Jackman sings.
不是梨花带雨娇美状 而是一把鼻涕一把泪
But not cute sniffles-- full-on snot sobs.
但他真的很好
But he is great.
-太好了 -没错
- So great. - Yeah.
你好 谢尔顿
Hello, Sheldon.
你好 丹 感谢你来
Hello Tam. Thank you for coming.
我只想让你知道
I just want you to know that, um...
我原谅你
I forgive you.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
但我依然愿意
And yet, here I am,
做大度的那个人
still being the bigger man.
听着 我当时爱着贝丝
Look, I was in love with Beth,
她令我开心
and she made me happy.
是吗
Y... Really?
她让你玩她的火车模型吗
Did she let you play with her train set?
可以说她让我"玩她的"
In a manner of speaking.
谢尔顿 我需要留在德州
Sheldon, I needed to stay in Texas.
你需要来这里
And you needed to come here.
我知道你会有出色的成绩
I knew you were gonna do amazing things,
会认识尊敬你的出色的人
and meet amazing people who were gonna respect you,
因为你才华横溢
because you're brilliant.
也因为他们永远不必从大垃圾箱中把你捞出来
And because they never had to fish you out of a dumpster.
还是捞过的 那时候
Well, they have, but it was during
我短暂地迷上了跑酷
my short-lived parkour phase.
我不是有心让你生气
I didn't mean to upset you.
我想让你知道 对于你的成绩
And I want you to know I'm really proud
我非常骄傲
of everything you've done.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我的日子的确过得不错
It did work out for me.
很遗憾你的日子过得不好
And I'm sorry that things didn't work out for you.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表