我是这么想的
Here's what I think.
你所有的朋友都结婚了
All of your friends are married,
所以你也不想慢人一步
and you don't want to be left behind.
老实说 这不算是个结婚的好理由
And honestly, that's not a good enough reason.
好吧 可这和你的做法
Uh, okay, well, how is that different
又有什么不同呢
than what you're doing?
你担心自己在错误的人选上
Worried that you wasted
浪费了太多的时间 所以
so many years dating the wrong people, and now,
你选择了一条通往婚姻的捷径
you're just looking for a shortcut.
你说得对 我俩并无区别
You're right. It's not different.
很好 那就愉快地说定了
Okay, so we agree.
-没错 -太好了
- Yeah. - Great.
等等 我俩到底说定了什么
Wait. What did we just agree on?
说我们不该再继续交往下去了
That we shouldn't see each other anymore.
这样吧
You know what?
不如你先把门关上 我再把这叠卡片秀一遍
Why don't you shut the door, and I'll just do the cards?
你还记得佩妮的前男友扎克吗
Uh, do you remember Penny's ex-boyfriend Zack?
莱纳德 我记得佩妮的每一位前任
Leonard, I remember all of Penny's ex-boyfriends.
如果你想听 我可以按首字母顺序给你念一遍
If you'd like, I could list them alphabetically.
多谢好意
No, thank you.
有趣的是 你也许以为
Fun fact. You would think
扎克会是名单的最后一位了
Zack would be the last one on the list,
可她还交往过两个叫齐克的人
but she also dated two Zekes.
扎克的公♥司♥卖♥♥了一大笔钱
Well, apparently, Zack sold his company
他已经过上了退休的生活
for a ton of money and retired.
你为此感到不爽吗
And that bothers you?
我不知道 我想...
I don't know. I mean...
应该是吧
I guess so. Yeah.
这太不公平了
It doesn't seem fair.
我工作努力
I work hard.
智商超群
I'm really smart.
在自己的科研领域做出了重大贡献
I've made substantial contributions to my field.
但扎克可以暴富当土豪
But Zack gets to be rich,
我却还在为薪水苦苦挣扎
while I'm still working for a paycheck?
还有好多你不认识的人都家财万贯呢
Well, a lot of people you don't know are rich.
你并不会为他们而不爽啊 马克·扎克伯格
That doesn't seem to bother you. Mark Zuckerberg,
文莱苏丹 戈登·莱顿
Sultan of Brunei, Gordon Letwin.
那是谁啊
Who's that?
他是微软最初的11员工之一
He's one of the first 11 employees of Microsoft.
我又不用跟戈登·莱顿相处
Yeah, well, I don't have to hang out with Gordon Letwin. -
太可惜了
Well, that's too bad.
他协助发明了高性能文件系统
He helped create the HPFS file system.
一定有好多有趣的故事可以讲
Oh, the stories he could tell.
佩妮答应和他们夫妻俩
Penny told him we'd go have dinner with him and his wife
在他们的破船上共进晚餐
on their stupid boat.
那就告诉她你不想去啊
Well, just tell her you don't want to go.
那样的话 她一定觉得我小气又可悲
Well, then, she'll think I'm being jealous and petty.
那你是想显得成熟又大气了
So you want to seem mature and confident.
我就做错一件事 她立马甩脸子不愿和我结婚了
I make one mistake, and she says she doesn't want to marry me.
-就跟她从没犯过错一样 -她犯过吗
- Like she never screwed up. - Did she?
她答应了嫁给我
Well, she agreed to marry me.
老实说
Honestly,
我觉得你倒是躲过一劫
I think you dodged a bullet.
她配不上你
I don't think she was right for you.
华仔 嘘
Howie, shh.
怎么了
What?
你不能说安努的坏话
You can't bad-mouth Anu.
万一他俩复合了
They're gonna get back together,
你反而成了罪人一个
and you're gonna look like a jerk.
还记得我俩分手时
I mean, remember when we broke up,
佩妮说了好多你的坏话吗
and Penny said all those mean things about you?
她都说什么了
What did she say?
我不想说细节了
I don't want to get into it.
有些话比较伤人 不过大部分都是实话
Some of it was hurtful, most of it was true.
那我就该欺骗我的朋友吗
So I'm just supposed to lie to my friend?
我不想要你骗我
I don't want you to lie to me.
没有人要骗你
No one's gonna lie to you.
必须骗
Lie.
她说我结婚的唯一理由
She says the only reason I'm marrying her
是因为我的朋友都结婚了
is because all my friends are married,
我不愿意孤零零剩下一人
and I don't want to feel left out.
怎么可能
Oh, that's nonsense.
不 她说得对
No. She's right.
我现在该怎么说
Now what do I say?
[扎克之前的生意是菜单设计公♥司♥]
玛丽萨 你俩怎么认识的
So, Marissa, how did you guys meet?
说来很好笑
Oh, it's a pretty funny story.
我俩是在书店遇见的
We met in a bookstore.
还真是好笑
That is funny.
我只是进去借洗手间
Yeah, I was just there using the bathroom,
但这一位手上可是拿了这么高的书
but this one had a stack of books, like, this tall.
所以你很喜欢读书
Oh. So, you really like to read?
不是的 我在那上班
Oh, no. I work there.
对 她超聪明的
Yeah, she is super smart.
真的 你说出任何一本书名
Seriously, you name, like, any book,
她都能说出她有没有听过
she'll tell you if she's heard of it.
来 问她试试
Go on, try her.
好吧 那么
Oh, uh, well, uh...
《麦田里的守望者》
Catcher in the Rye.
没听过
Nope.
你瞧 佩妮
Look at that, Penny.
看来你我都喜欢书呆
I guess we both like nerds.
我们会开船出海吗
So, uh, we gonna take this thing out?
不了 今晚有点风浪
Nah. It's a little choppy tonight.
没事 这样就很好 坐在星空下
Yeah, that's okay-- this is nice, sitting under the stars.
其实感觉挺宁静的
It's actually kind of peaceful.
这艘船真漂亮
Well, it's a beautiful boat.
谢了 哥们
Thanks, man.
我俩都很喜欢
We love it.
不过他太高了
Although, he's so tall he bangs his head
每次下楼都会撞到头
almost every time he goes downstairs.
撞了几次之后 我已经无感了
After the first couple, you don't even feel it.
我们太失礼了
Where are our manners?
扎克 我们去拿点饮品给客人喝
Zack, let's get our guests something to drink.
好的 宝宝
Oh, you got it, babe.
真不敢相信这家伙是有钱人
I can't believe that guy's rich.
小心撞头
Ooh, watch your head.
好险 差点又撞到
That was a close one.
你是不是妒忌了
Are you jealous?
我知道 我不应该
I know, I know, I shouldn't be.
他人超好 我应该替他们高兴
He's super sweet. I should be happy for them.
我也快气疯了
Oh, it's driving me crazy, too.
-真的吗 -真的 我本来
- Really? - Yes. I was trying to pretend
假装自己不在意 怕你觉得我小气
like it wasn't so you wouldn't think I was petty.
事实就是我俩都是小气鬼
Wha-- turns out we're both petty.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
干杯呀 两位
Cheers, guys.
-谢谢呀 -谢谢
- Aw, thanks. - Thank you.
听我说 我得坦白
So listen, I got to be honest.
我们邀请你们来 其实还有其他原因
We sort of have another reason for asking you here.
我们想要个孩子
We want to have a baby,
但我们自己没法生
but we can't do it on our own.
可能是因为
It could be because of the game
我以前和大学兄弟会的哥们
me and my frat brothers used to play
常没事就互踢蛋蛋
where we kicked each other in the balls over and over.
但医生说这说不准
But the doc says there's no telling.
我们不知道原因
We just don't know.
你居然上过大学
You went to college.
扎克一直很敬佩你
And Zack's always admired you
因为你是他认识的人当中最聪明的
because you're the smartest person he knows.
等一下 等一下 等一下
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表