《生活大爆♥炸♥》前情提要
Previously on The Big Bang Theory...
我们确切证实了超不对称性理论
We conclusively proved super-asymmetry,
然而莫名地 仍觉得自己是冒名顶替者
and yet somehow we-we still feel like imposters.
应该有形容这种情况的词
Yeah, there should be a term for that.
我的老天 确实有个词能形容
Oh, for crying out loud, there is a term for that!
就叫做"冒名顶替者综合征"
It's called "Imposter syndrome,"
但你们没得这种病 因为如果真是冒名顶替者
and you don't have it, because you can't have it
就不会得这种病 而你们的确冒名顶替了
if you are imposters, and you are!
是我们发现了超不对称性
We're the ones who discovered super-asymmetry,
所以如果有谁觉得自己得了冒名顶替者综合征
so if anyone's gonna feel like they have imposter syndrome,
那也是我们 因为我们不是冒名顶替者 他们才是
it's us, because we're not imposters, they are!
你们是冒名顶替者 也是骗子
You're imposters and you're frauds!
我如果发神经病 也是像这样吗
Is that what I would've sounded like?
-对 -要命了
- Yeah. - Yikes.
谢尔顿 你看这个
Sheldon, look at this.
等等
Wait a minute.
我怎么知道你这个不是整人电♥话♥
How do I know this isn't one of those joke phones
会往我脸上喷水的那种
that squirts water in my face?
因为根本就没有这种东西 快看啦
Because that's not even a thing. Look.
你被人事部传唤了吗
You got called into human resources?
我估计是因为我骂了彭伯顿和坎贝尔
I'm sure it's because I insulted Pemberton and Campbell
还是在一群诺贝尔得主面前骂的
in a room full of Nobel Laureates.
你的确是这么做了
You did do that.
当时可尴尬了 大家都不知道该看哪
It was awkward. People didn't know where to look.
真还挺新鲜
This is a twist.
通常都是你被人事部传唤
Usually you're the one getting called into H.R.
现在是艾米
Yeah, now it's Amy.
真没想到你娶了个"坏女孩"啊
Who knew you were married to such a bad girl.
我想其实一直都有征兆吧
I suppose the signs were always there.
她最近还去商场里参加了狂欢派对
I mean, she did recently go to that rave at the mall.
是卖♥♥搞笑跟整人玩具的店好吗
It was a Spencer's Gifts.
有音乐还有闪光灯
There was music and a strobe light.
这都不是狂欢派对 那什么才是啊
If that isn't a rave, then I don't know what one is.
你还真不知道什么才是
You don't know what one is.
你们别闹了 我可能要惨了
Guys, come on, I think I'm in trouble.
不是什么大事啦 我以前也总被人事部传唤
It's no big deal. I used to get called into H.R. all the time.
戴维斯女士人很好 教你小秘诀
Ms. Davis is great. Pro tip,
如果你觉得强大的女人很性感
if you find strong women sexy,
绝对别说出口
do not say it out loud.
她也要求见我
Oh! She wants to see me, too.
好 我们来对一下供词
All right, let's get our story straight:
这全是你的错
This is all your fault.
放轻松
Relax.
或许只是高高举起 轻轻落下
You're probably just gonna get a slap on the wrist.
或许吧 但千万别主动说想让鞭子落在哪个部位
Maybe, but do not ask for that, on the wrist or anywhere else.
谢谢你们俩来这一趟
Thank you both for coming.
塞伯特校长要求我一起出席这次会谈
President Siebert asked that I be a part of this conversation
来帮助我们平静地讨论哪里出了错
to help us calmly discuss what went wrong
以及如何踏出进步的脚步迈向未来
and how we can better move forward.
我们不是来指出谁对谁错
We are not here to point fingers,
所以库珀博士 请停止你的行为
so, Dr. Cooper, please stop that.
塞伯特校长 你想先开始吗
President Siebert, would you like to start?
这全是我的错
This is all my fault.
我以为你们知道诺贝尔奖是好东西
I assumed you knew the Nobel Prize was good
我们想赢回这个奖 这是我的锅
and we wanted to win it, so that's on me.
-所以是他... -不是
- Oh, so... - No.
我想塞伯特校长的意思是
I think what President Siebert is trying to say is that
这对得奖起了反效果 我们需要想想新方法
this is a setback and we should adopt a different strategy.
比如以后两位免开尊口
Like maybe you two keep your traps shut.
"免开尊口" 好有意思的成语 怎么好久没人用了
"Traps." That's a fun old word. Where's that been?
我真的很对不起 我就突然理智线断了
I-I'm sorry. I-I just-- I-I snapped.
你说对不起啊 情况一下子就变好了呢
Oh, you're sorry! It's all better then!
听好了 你们有机会赢得诺贝尔奖
Listen up, you have a shot to win a Nobel Prize,
现在要被你们搞黄了
and you're blowing it.
我想塞伯特校长的意思是
I think what President Siebert is trying to say
你们有机会赢得诺贝尔奖
is that you have a shot to win a Nobel Prize
现在要被你们搞黄了
and you're blowing it.
这还是他的原话啊
Uh, that's exactly what he said.
是啊 但是用我平静的人事部嗓音说的
Yes, but I said it in my calming H.R. Voice.
科学界的圈子很小 大家肯定会八卦
The science world is a small community. People talk.
我猜现在整个学界都知道你发飙的事了
I'm sure by now everyone knows about your tantrum.
-好啦 那我们能做什么挽救 -什么都别做
- All right, well, what can we do? - Nothing.
我现在跟你们说清楚
Let me make this absolutely clear for you.
你们俩别想再说一句了
You two are done talking.
我们要取消你们所有谈话的活动与访问
We're canceling your speaking engagements and your interviews.
你们得低调做人 让我们做损害控制
You're gonna lie low and let us do damage control.
如果你想这么做 我们就这么做
Well, if that's what you want, that's what we'll do.
你们俩赢得诺贝尔奖对我们至关重要
You two winning the Nobel Prize is very important to us,
这不只是对学校重要
and not just to the university.
福勒博士 你会成为第四个
Dr. Fowler, you would be only the fourth woman
赢得诺贝尔物理奖的女性
to win a Nobel Prize in physics.
我想不用我提醒你
I don't need to tell you
这事会对下一代的年轻女孩
just how inspirational that would be
带来多大的鼓舞与激励
to a generation of young women.
当然 我明白
Uh, yes, of-of course, I know.
所以你们下一次开口说话
So, the next words out of your mouth
是在斯德哥尔摩的领奖舞台上说
should be on a stage in Stockholm when you're saying...
塔克佛迪娜阿辣
tack för denna ära
也就是瑞典语的"谢谢你们给我这份荣誉"
...which is Swedish for, "Thank you for this honor."
有维斯特迪特
Jag visste det.
也就是瑞典语的"我懂"
...which is Swedish for, "I knew that."
库珀博士
Dr. Cooper...
-你想让我免开尊口吗 -是的
- You want me to shut my trap? - I do.
你快看
Hey, check it out.
看起来跟你以前那台电瓶车好像啊
That looks like the moped you used to have.
不是电瓶车 是小摩托车好吗
It wasn't a moped. It was a scooter.
有比较好吗
How's that better?
你可千万别走进一家小摩托车友酒吧
You do not want to walk into a scooter bar
然后问这问题
and ask that question.
真是让我想起了过去
Well, does take me back.
我们俩兄弟 骑着它四处找妹子
Yeah, the two of us, cruising around town looking for women.
这里也找 那里也找 到处都找
Looking and looking and looking.
还记得有一次那姑娘转头跟我们打招呼吗
Remember that time one looked back and said hi?
记得
Oh, yeah.
我们飞一般地溜了
We drove away so fast.
我有点忘了 你为什么卖♥♥了摩托来着
Hey, I forget, why did you sell the scooter?
我找到了我的妹子了啊
I finally got my woman.
而我的妹子叫我卖♥♥了它
Then my woman made me sell it.
所以如果我们赢了
So apparently, if we win,
我会成为史上第四个得诺贝尔物理奖的女性
I'll be the fourth woman ever to win a Nobel in physics.
这可是一件大事呢
Wow, that's a big deal.
这还用说吗
Yeah, tell me about it.
今天早上我一小时内就用完了我的止汗剂
This morning, I blew through my antiperspirant in, like, an hour.
再加上我们惹事后 谢尔顿就一直坐立难安
Plus, Sheldon's freaking out 'cause we got in trouble.
没事 我成功分散他注意力了
Well, I've got him distracted for a while.
他不是会解那玩意吗
Doesn't he know how to solve those?
本来是会的 但我换了一下贴纸 所以...
Normally, yes, but I switched the stickers around, so...
我觉得可能解不回去了
I don't even think it's possible to solve...
解开了
Solved it.
什么 你才没呢
What? No, you didn't.
不是解开魔方 是解开为什么我拧不回
Not the cube, but the puzzle of why I couldn't solve the cube.
解答是 你换了第2 9 32 51格的贴纸
Solution: you switched stickers 2, 9, 32, and 51.
真的假的 这东西还有号♥码的吗
Really? This thing has numbers?
只要你指派 任何事物都可以有号♥码
Anything has a number if you assign it a number,
四号♥朋友
friend number four.
前五名呢 不错啊
Top five, not bad.
好烦啊
This is so frustrating.
真不敢相信大学居然要求我们
I can't believe the university expects us
闭嘴坐好什么都不许做
to just sit back and do nothing.
亲爱的 你得放宽心 你知道我喜欢怎么做吗
Sweetie, you just need to relax. You know what I like to do?
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表