I'm even on some alien conspiracy blog.
看到没 "加州理工天文物理学家
See? "Caltech astrophysicist
找到外星生命存在的证据"
finds proof of alien life"
你这张照片真不上镜
Wow, that is not a great picture of you.
这不是重点好吗
That's not the point.
库萨帕里博士
Dr. Koothrappali.
-真意外 你居然在这里 -为什么
- I'm surprised to see you in here. - Why is that?
因为真♥相♥...
Because the truth...
就在外面
is out there!
该剧常讨论外星生命和政♥府♥阴谋论
你看 我说的就是这个
You see? That's what I'm talking about.
今天一整天都有人对我玩这种哏
People have been doing that to me all day.
淡定啦 他们只是开开玩笑
Relax. They're just having fun.
不是吧
Oh, come on!
我就说了很好笑嘛
See? It's fun.
这番景象似曾相识
Wow. Deja vu.
艾米 你是神经系统学家
Amy, you're a neuroscientist--
你知道关于"既视感"的最新研究表明
you know the latest research into deja vu suggests
那只不过是大脑的额叶
it's nothing but the frontal regions of the brain
试图纠正错误的记忆罢了
attempting to correct an inaccurate memory.
你告诉我我早已知道的事
You telling me stuff I already know
这场景绝对似曾相识
is definitely deja vu.
不如说些我不知道的事吧
How about telling me something I don't know,
比如你为什么坐在楼梯上
like why you're sitting on the stairs.
我如何分辨我做一件事是出于高尚的原因
How can I tell if I'm doing something for a noble reason
还是自私的原因
or a selfish reason?
试试在脑海里说出那件事
Try saying the thing in your head
看你能否在后面加上"点醒这些傻子"
and see if you can add the words, "That'll show 'em."
莱纳德准备申请一个项目
Leonard's about to demand a job
我觉得学校不会批准
that I don't think the university will give him.
我担心他这是犯了一个大错误
I'm worried he's making a giant mistake.
但或许我这么想
But maybe I only think that
只是因为我内心深处不希望他成功
because deep down I don't want him to succeed.
你担心自己这么做的动机
The fact that you're worried about your motivation
恰恰证明你是真心关心你的朋友
supports the idea that you genuinely care for your friend.
我是关心他
I do.
谢谢你 艾米
Thank you, Amy.
知道吗
You know what?
等我跟莱纳德谈完后
After I've talked to Leonard,
额外奖励你一场关于海绵浩克的讲座
you've earned yourself a bonus lecture on Sponge Hulk.
点醒我这傻子
That'll show me.
我花了一整天写好这份建议书
So, I spent the whole day putting together this proposal,
明天我就告诉塞伯特校长
and tomorrow I'm gonna tell President Siebert
这是我想做的
that this is what I want to do.
这个...
Oh. Well, this...
看起来好棒
looks great.
-你都没打开看 -不
- You didn't even open it. - Well, no,
这份建议书
it's got a nice, you know,
有着沉甸甸的科学重量 我...
science-y heft to it. I...
真心为你骄傲 亲爱的
Really proud of you, sweetie.
莱纳德
Leonard?
我一直在纠结
I have been agonizing
要不要跟你说这些话
over whether or not to say something to you.
我帮你决定 别说
Aw. Let me help. Don't.
我必须说
I have to.
我觉得你不该要求负责
I don't think that you should demand to be in charge
一个等离子体项目
of a plasma project.
好意外哦
Well, big surprise.
你无法忍♥受我可能会成功
You can't stand the idea of me succeeding.
不 我就实话实说了
No. I'll be honest.
我得花点时间才能适应独断自信的全新莱纳德
New assertive Leonard is going to take some getting used to.
但当初穿工装裤的莱纳德我后来也慢慢接受啦
But so did cargo pants Leonard, hmm?
说真的 我怀念那个莱纳德
Who, for the record, I miss.
他身上总带着口香糖
He always had gum.
谢尔顿 如果这是他想要的 他就该提出来
Sheldon, if this is what he wants, he should ask for it.
最糟糕又能怎样 不就是被拒绝吗
I mean, what's the worst that happens? They say no.
我不会让他们拒绝我
Well, I'm not gonna let them say no.
如果他们不希望我辞职就得批准
If they don't want me to quit, this is what it's gonna take.
等等 你打算辞职
Wait, you're gonna quit?
对 你也说过 我必须争取我想要的
Yeah. It's like you said, I have to go after what I want,
如果我在加州理工得不到
and if I can't get that at Caltech,
这世界上的大学多的是
there are plenty of other universities in the world.
这世界上
In the world?
我都没办法让你去海滩
I can't even get you to go to the beach,
现在你想去全世界啦
and now you want to move to the world?
我也不想
Well, I don't want to,
但如果这是我必须做的...
but if that's what I have to do...
你不觉得以辞职要挟这种事
Okay, don't you think threatening to quit your job is something
应该先问过我吗
you should run by me first?
你说过我不应该担心你的感受
You said I shouldn't worry about your feelings.
我指的是我对不在乎的事情的感受
I meant feelings about things that I don't care about!
我不确定什么时候要掺和进来
Now, I'm not quite sure when to jump in here...
-不是时候 -好
- Not now. - Okay.
你想谈 我们就谈
Fine, you want to talk about it? Let's talk about it.
我不喜欢现在的工作
I-I'm not loving my job right now.
这是能带给我快乐的事情
And this is something that would make me happy.
你不希望我快乐吗
Don't you want me to be happy?
我以前为这事栽过跟头
Oh, I've been dinged on this before.
不管你怎么想 必须回答"希望"
Whatever you really think, you have to say yes.
-我当然希望你快乐 -做得好
- Of course I want you to be happy. - Well played.
我知道这似乎很可怕
Okay, I know this seems scary,
但我的建议书很有力度
but I put together a strong proposal.
对我对大学都有好处
It's good for me, it's good for the university.
他们会同意的
They're gonna give it to me.
不行
No.
抱歉 塞伯特校长
I'm sorry, President Siebert,
但我不接受否定答案
but I'm not taking no for an answer.
我懂点俄语
I speak a little Russian.
俄语的"否"你接受吗
Will you take nyet for an answer?
我说真的
I'm serious.
那一切自然不同了
Oh. Well, that changes everything.
-真的吗 -"否"[俄语]
- Really? - Nyet.
我知道很多人玩得不亦乐乎
I know a lot of people have been having fun
声称我说我发现了外星人
claiming that I said I found alien life.
我想说清楚
I want to make it clear
我不是这样说的
that is not what I said.
我的确说过有这种可能
I did say that was one possible explanation.
我不觉得这有什么可嘲笑的
I don't think that's something to mock.
对吧 如果假设宇宙中只有我们
Right? It would be arrogant for us to assume
那也未免太自大了
that we are alone in the universe.
作为科学家 我们要保持开放心态
And as scientists, we need to remain open
尽管真♥相♥有可能听起来很傻
to the possibility that the truth may sound silly
或是牵强附会
or far-fetched.
地球是圆的 导致疾病的细菌
Uh, the round Earth. Germs that cause diseases.
亚原子粒子
Subatomic particles.
这些都曾经被认为是想象
All these at one time seemed fanciful.
谁又能说今日的科幻
So who's to say what science fiction of today
他日不会成为现实
will be the reality of tomorrow?
能移♥民♥去火星吗
Will there be colonies on Mars?
物质传送
Uh, matter transporters?
也许尼斯湖水怪是真实存在的
Perhaps the Loch Ness Monster is real.
谁知道呢 我意思是
Who knows? I'm just saying that...
科学进步的唯一方式
the only way science moves forward
就是让证据带领我们
is to follow the evidence wherever it leads,
哪怕有时候会让我们说的话显得疯狂
even if it makes us sound crazy sometimes.
妮妮 看这个
Hey, Bernie, look at this.
"加州理工天体物理学家声称
"Caltech astrophysicist claims
尼斯湖水怪是真实存在的"
Loch Ness Monster is real."
-怎么样 -非常好
- Hey. How did it go? - Great.
你得到那份工作了
What, so you got the job?
我没有
I did not.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表