还有个个子很高的人 叫卡里姆
and-and, uh, this really tall guy named Kareem.
等等 卡里姆·阿卜杜·贾巴尔吗[篮球巨星]
Wait-wait, K-Kareem Abdul-Jabbar?
我不知道 反正是叫卡里姆什么什么贾巴尔
I don't know, it was, uh, Kareem something Jabbar.
你怎么会认识他
How do you know him?
你怎么会不认识他
How do you not know him?
我现在就认识啦 因为他也去了
Well, I know him now 'cause he was there.
实在太酷了
That is so cool.
对了 还有在《真爱如血》里
Oh, a-and that, uh, the guy that played
演狼人的那个演员
the werewolf on-on True Blood,
-他也在 -乔·曼根尼罗吗
- he was there. - Wh-- Joe Manganiello?
-对 -演《魔力麦克》那个吗
- Uh, yeah. - From Magic Mike?
那是什么
What's that?
好 等等
Okay, okay,
他是不是 长这样
did he look... like this?
他今晚有穿衣服 不过是他没错
He had his clothes on, but, yeah.
你居然见到乔·曼根尼罗了
I can't believe you met Joe Manganiello.
-他人好不好 -他人超好
- Is he nice? - Oh, he's so nice.
我把骰子滚掉到沙发底下了
I-I-I rolled my dice underneath the couch,
他用一只手就把沙发抬起来了
and he just lifted it up, one hand.
我想也是
Oh, I-I bet he did.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 能帮我保守一个秘密吗
Hi. Okay, can you guys keep a secret?
-可以 -当然
- Yeah. - Sure.
很好 因为我保守不了
Good, 'cause I can't.
莱纳德跟《魔力麦克》里
Leonard played Dungeons & Dragons
那个翘屁猛♥男♥一起玩《龙与地下城》
with the hot guy from Magic Mike.
-我没看完那部电影 -真的吗
- I never got to see that movie. - Seriously?
真的 霍华德发现
Yeah, Howie made us leave
电影不是讲魔法之后 就让我们走了
as soon as he realized it wasn't about magic.
那部电影我看过一遍或七遍
Well, I have seen that movie one or seven times,
相信我 绝对充满"魔法"
and trust me, it is magic.
-是里面哪一个 -这个
- Which guy? - That one.
嘛哩嘛哩哄
Abracadabra.
你们知道什么好玩吗
Hey, you know what was fun?
我们那次玩《龙与地下城》
That time we played Dungeons & Dragons.
确实很好玩 我们应该多玩
That was fun. We should play that more.
抱歉 你们说什么了
Sorry, what now?
你们怎么会来
Hey, what are you guys doing here?
谢尔顿好像落了点东西在这里
Oh, I, uh, think Sheldon might have left something.
你是指除了他的午餐之外的东西吗
Oh, you mean, besides his lunch?
你太搞笑了 威尔
You are so funny, Wil.
我们刚刚还在说你有多幽默
We were just talking about how funny you are.
莱纳德告诉你了 对吧
Yeah, Leonard told you, didn't he?
-是的 -对
- Yeah. - Yup.
喜欢曼根尼罗吗
It's Manganiello?
-是的 -当然
- Uh-huh. - Mm-hmm.
自我感觉良好吗
Feel good about yourselves?
-没 -没
- Nope. - No.
是的
Yeah.
要说没有吗 没有
Oh, we're going with no? No.
大家好
Hey, guys.
你笑个什么劲儿
What are you smiling about?
怎么了 我平常表情就这样
What? This is my regular face.
不 不是的
No, it's not.
你平常的表情是这样的
Y-Your regular face is more like this...
不 重点在眉毛 是这样的
No, no, I-it's-it's more in the eyebrows, like this...
想开玩笑尽管开
Okay, make your jokes.
我心情依然很好
I'm still in a great mood.
慢着 什么
Wait, what?
为什么
Why?
拜托 但是
Oh, come on, but...
好吧 好
O-Okay, fine.
拉杰说得对 重点在眉毛
Huh, Raj was right, it is more in the eyebrows.
什么事
What was that all about?
威尔把我踢出了他的《龙与地下城》游戏局
Wil kicked me out of his D&D game.
你参加了威尔的《龙与地下城》游戏吗
You were in Wil's D&D game?
-和威廉·夏特纳一起 -你居然没告诉我们
- With William Shatner? - And you didn't tell us?
对不起 威尔让我发誓不说出去
I'm sorry, Wil made me promise not to.
我以为我们是朋友
I thought we were friends.
得了 你们也会这样做的
Oh, come on, you guys would do the same thing.
不 我们不会 我在动感单车课上
No, we wouldn't! I told you when I was
碰到斯嘉丽·约翰逊 我就告诉你了
in spin class with Scarlett Johansson.
结果根本不是斯嘉丽·约翰逊
It didn't even turn out to be Scarlett Johansson.
那是她的错 不关我事
Well, that's her fault, not mine!
根本不重要了
It doesn't matter
因为佩妮到处大嘴巴 现在我出局了
because Penny blabbed about it and now I'm out.
所以说空出来一个位置
So there's an open seat.
威尔 威尔·惠顿
Wil! Wil Wheaton!
开门 开门
Open! Open!
不行 不行 不行
No. No. No.
死都不行
Hell no.
我们知道莱纳德出局了 你需要有人补上
Look, we know Leonard is out. You need to fill a seat.
应该是我们中的一个
It should be one of us.
或者再给我一次机会
Or give me another chance.
我觉得我和乔·曼根尼罗真的一拍即合
I think me and Joe Manganiello were really hitting it off.
-乔·曼根尼罗也在吗 -演《魔力麦克》的那个
- Joe Manganiello was there? - From Magic Mike?
你们真是烂人
You guys suck.
同意 你们真烂 我们走 威尔
Agreed. You guys suck. Let's go, Wil.
不
No.
你们所有人都是
All of you.
你们只是利用我
You're just trying to use me
来接近我的名人朋友
to get close to my famous friends.
知道这让我有什么感觉吗
Do you know how that makes me feel?
受宠若惊
Flattered?
被利用
Used.
我本来打算猜这个
I was gonna guess that.
做名人最糟心的一点就是
One of the worst things about being a celebrity
你永远不知道人们是否是因为你而喜欢你
is you never know if people like you for you.
感谢你们让我知道
Well, thanks for letting me know.
你说得对 我们这样真的很烂
You're right, that was really crappy of us.
是啊 我们一时兴奋晕了头
Yeah, I guess we just got caught up in the excitement.
对不起 威尔 我们喜欢的就是你
We're sorry, Wil. We do like you for you.
希望这话能安慰到你
And if it makes you feel any better,
我甚至不觉得你是名人
I don't even really consider you a celebrity.
我们要走吗 还是等着花♥园♥洒水器喷水
Should we go or do you want to wait for the sprinklers?
各位 威尔的事我还是有点过意不去
Guys, I-I still feel a little bad about Wil.
我也是
Me, too.
是 我们应该邀请他和我们一起玩
Yeah. We should invite him to come play with us.
叫他带点薯片上来
Ask him to bring some chips
我们的吃完了
because we're all out.
威尔 我是莱纳德
Hey, Wil, this is Leonard.
叫他带妙脆角
Make it Bugles.
算了算了 要椒盐脆饼干棒
No, no, no, no, no, pretzel sticks.
不不 还是妙脆角
No, no, no, Bugles.
我们要玩《龙与地下城》
We're gonna play some D&D
想着也许你想一起玩
and thought you might want to join us.
谢谢你 莱纳德 但是我今晚不能去
Thank you, Leonard, but actually I can't do it tonight.
要不改天吧
Uh, how about another time?
太好了 谢谢 拜拜
Okay, great. Thanks. Bye.
好了 到哪里了
Okay, where were we?
我正准备对食人魔施"可汗的愤怒"
I was about to go all Wrath of Khan on the ogres.
够了你
Oh, man, that's it.
再放一块钱到《星际迷航》梗罐子里 比尔
Put another dollar in the Star Trek jar, Bill.
值了
Worth it.
说到把小额钞票塞进某处
Speaking of putting dollars in things...
我喜欢你在《魔力麦克》中的表现
I loved you in Magic Mike.
谢谢
Thanks.
和我换位置
Switch places with me.
我们是在玩抢椅子游戏还是《龙与地下城》
Are we playing musical chairs or Dungeons & Dragons?
对 让那个食人魔尝尝我大刀的厉害
Yeah, let's teach that ogre what my broadsword tastes like.
我欣赏你的武勇
I like your moxie.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表