I thought Beverly was mad at me. Thank you, Leonard.
我肩头的压力都放下来了
That is a weight off my shoulders.
如果你那么喜欢她 给你好了 我受够了
If you like her so much you can have her, 'cause I-I'm done.
太好了 回头见啦二位
Oh, great. Catch the two of you later.
谢尔顿 不要
Sheldon, no.
-为什么 -这是一个复杂的情感问题
- Why? - Well, it's an emotionally complex issue.
我现在没空跟你慢慢解释
I don't have time to explain it right now.
行 但你这个理由用太多要老套了
Okay, but that excuse is running out of steam.
拉杰应该在去机场的路上
Well, Raj is probably on his way to the airport.
-是啊 -看来他终于要得到
- Yeah. - Guess he's finally getting
他盛大浪漫的电影时刻了
his big romantic movie moment.
跟一个完全不在乎盛大浪漫的
With a woman who doesn't care about
电影时刻的女人
big romantic movie moments.
他可以用余生
Well, he'll have the rest of his life
慢慢跟她解释
to explain them to her.
你不可能真的认为这是个好主意吧
You can't really think this is a good idea.
我当然不认为 但我能怎么做
Of course I don't. What am I supposed to do?
去阻止他 把你最好的朋友抢回来
Go stop him. Get your best friend back.
-你才是我最好的朋友 -我们没时间演这出了
- You're my best friend. - We don't have time for this!
快去
Go!
莱纳德很难过
You know, Leonard was really upset.
你不去跟他谈谈吗
Shouldn't you go talk to him?
然后让他觉得只要发脾气
And send the message that he can get what he wants
就能得偿所愿吗 我想不了
by throwing a tantrum? I don't think so.
贝弗利 放下手♥机♥ 去向你儿子道歉
Beverly, put down your phone and go apologize to your son.
现在你还不跟我说话了吗
Oh, so now you're not talking to me?
等你发完脾气 我很乐意跟你说话
When you're finished with your tantrum, I'd be glad to.
你气完了就告诉我一声
Just let me know when you're done.
老天爷啊
Oh, my God.
我什么时候才会不再试图得到她的认可啊
When am I gonna stop trying to win her approval?
我每次跟她在一起
E-Every time I'm around her,
就变成一个渴求关爱的八岁小孩
I-I turn into this needy little eight-year-old boy.
你现在听起来也是啊 她都不在场呢
You sound like that now and she's not even here.
如果我能用更有同情心的方式回答你
If I could respond more compassionately than Sheldon...
谢谢你让这毫无难度
and thank you for making it so easy.
渴求母亲的认可
The need for a mother's approval
这是我们的天性
is baked into our biology.
我知道 只是...
I know that, it's just...
都这么多年了 照理来说我该长记性了
after all these years, you'd think I would have learned.
可惜你没有
Hmm. It's too bad you didn't.
看见没
Well, see?
同情心
Compassion.
-你还好吧 -我脖子有点僵
- You okay? - Oh, yeah. My neck's a little stiff.
也许是因为我男友昨晚
Maybe because my boyfriend made me sleep
逼我睡在漫画书店
in a comic book store last night.
你睡在任何商店脖子都会痛
Bet your neck would hurt if you slept in any store.
除了床垫商店
Except maybe a mattress store.
对不起 但我不能睡在你家
I-I'm sorry, but I couldn't sleep at your place.
米奇令我毛骨悚然
Mitch was really freaking me out.
他也令我毛骨悚然
He was freaking me out, too,
但肯定有更好的解决办法
but there has to be a better solution.
-今晚去我家 -明天呢
- Tonight we'll go back to my place. - And tomorrow?
鉴于我的身体健康状况
With my health being what it is,
我是过一天算一天的人
I try to live one day at a time.
我不想怪你 但如果我问你时
I don't want to blame you, but if you'd moved in with me
你搬去和我一起住 就不会有现在这种情况
when I asked you to, we wouldn't be in this situation.
你是对的
You're right.
是我的错
It's my fault.
我有机会时却害怕了
When I had the chance, I was scared and...
现在我想去 你却甩不掉米奇
now that I want to, you're stuck with Mitch.
你想和我一起住吗
So you do want to move in with me?
比行星吞噬者吞噬星球的决心还要强烈
More than Galactus wants to devour worlds.
太好了 我想和你一起住的决心
Well, that's great 'cause I want to move in with you
比石头人想痛击还要坚决
more than the Thing wants to clobber.
胜过浩克想砸东西吗
More than Hulk wants to smash?
胜过蝙蝠侠对正当法律程序的无视
More than Batman wants to ignore the due process of law.
我们真是一对宅人
We are so weird.
拉杰 停下
Raj! Stop!
什么
What?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
听着
Look...
如果你登上那架飞机
if you're getting on that plane
是因为你爱安努
because you love Anu and you...
你无法再忍♥受没有她的日子
can't stand the thought of spending another day
那你就去
without her... then go.
如果不是
If not...
那就留下来
then stay here with...
和爱你的人在一起
the people who love you.
但如果这是我最后拥有婚姻和家庭的机会呢
But what if this is my last chance at marriage and family?
我向你保证不是的
I promise you it's not.
相信我 这世上肯定还有女生
Believe me, somewhere out there
喜欢烹饪节目
is a woman who loves cooking shows
喜欢毛线背心
and sweater vests and...
还有其他那些你喜欢的傻事
all the other dumb things you love.
你真这样想
You really think so?
是的
Yes.
我也不觉得她
And I don't think she's...
在英国等着你
waiting for you in England.
当你在诺丁山向某人求婚
When you propose to someone in Notting Hill...
应该是对一个知道《诺丁山》这部电影的人
it should be to someone who knows what that movie is.
你意思是
Are you saying...
你只不过是一个男孩
you're just a boy...
站在另一个男孩面前
standing in front of another boy...
说你不想他离开
saying you don't want him to leave?
没错
Sure.
我爱你 兄弟
I love you, buddy.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
不是不是 不是那种情况
No. No, no, that's not what's happening here.
走吧
Come on.
你怎么通过安检的
How'd you get past security?
我必须买♥♥票 你欠我1300块
I had to buy a ticket. You owe me 1,300 bucks.
-佩妮 我想和我妈单独... -好 拜
- Penny, can I have a moment alone with my...? - Yep, bye.
你冷静了吗
Have you calmed down?
我没有 你太伤我的心了
No, I'm not calm. You really hurt me.
-那并非我的本意 -你的本意如何
- That wasn't my intention. - It doesn't matter
根本不重要
what you intended.
重要的是你带给我的感受
What matters is the way you made me feel.
应该是这么多年你带给我的感受
Actually, the way y-you've always made me feel.
我知道了 所以
I see, so...
你是来告诉我在哪些方面
you're here to tell me all the ways
-没做到合格的母亲 -对
- that I failed you as a mother. - Yeah.
坐好了 清单很长
And get comfortable, 'cause I-it's a long list.
短期内会说吗
Is it happening soon?
知道吗 算了吧
You know what? It doesn't matter.
算了 你永远不会改变
Doesn't matter, you're never gonna change.
如果我希望你接受本来的我
If I want you to accept me for me,
我想我也必须接受本来的你
then I guess I'm gonna have to accept you for you.
所以
So...
我原谅你
I forgive you.
-我没请你原谅我 -太遗憾了
- I didn't ask you to forgive me. - Too bad.
反正我原谅你了
I forgive you anyway.
我原谅我自己这么久才原谅你
And I forgive myself for taking so long to do it.
我的天 感觉好极了
Oh, my God, that feels so good.
我必须承认 这...
I must admit, it...
的确令我感觉很好
it does feel good.
什么令你感觉很好
What does?
你原谅我
You forgiving me.
意义很重大
It means a lot.
谢谢
Thank you.
我之前很害怕搬进来
Look, I was... scared to move in,
但那是个错误 她太好了
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表