你们情人节有安排了吗
Hey, you guys have any plans for Valentine's Day?
还要三个月呢 没有
Three months from now? No.
-什么 没有吗 -我是指
- What? No? - I mean,
神秘的浪漫计划如果说出来就没惊喜了嘛
secret romantic plans that would be ruined if I told you. Oh.
问这个干嘛 拉杰
What's going on, Raj?
那你们有兴趣到时候
Well, how would you guys feel
来印度参加我的婚礼吗
about going to India for my wedding?
这也太令人期待了吧
Oh, that's so exciting!
佩妮 你绝对猜不到我为情人节
Penny, you will never guess what I have planned
给你安排了什么惊喜
for Valentine's Day.
我到时候可以喂你婚礼上的大象吗
Can I feed peanuts to the elephants at your wedding?
-你这是刻板印象 -到时候不会有大象吗
- That is such a stereotype! - There won't be any elephants?
当然会有大象
Of course there'll be elephants.
我是说指喂大象吃花生的刻板印象
It's a stereotype that you feed them peanuts.
你真的要在三个月内计划一场婚礼吗
Are you really gonna plan a wedding in three months?
她家会安排好绝大多数的事宜
Yeah, well, her family's doing most of the work.
他们人超好 我们常常有交流互动
They're amazing. We talk all the time.
为什么啊
Why?
因为我们马上就要结婚了
Because we're about to get married
他们会变成我亲家
and they're gonna be my family.
我跟艾米也结婚了啊 我就从不跟她家人交流
Amy and I are married, and I never talk to her family.
真的吗 我父母超爱莱纳德
Really? My parents love Leonard.
我妈也爱佩妮 这超奇怪
Yeah. And my mom loves Penny, which is weird,
因为我都不知道她有爱人的能力
because I never knew she could love.
我爸爸也慢慢变得很...
And my dad has grown to really...
"喜欢"霍华德
like Howard.
对啊 我跟他之间有种挺好的"冷冰冰"感
Yeah, there's a nice... coolness between us.
大家 在安努到之前
Hey, guys, before Anu gets here,
我们能聊一下座位安排吗
can I talk about the seating situation?
我很希望她不用坐地上
I really don't want her to sit on the floor.
没问题 伯纳黛特 下地
Oh. No problem. Bernadette, floor.
你怎么能让我老婆坐地上
Yeah, you can't make my wife sit on the floor.
行 霍华德 下地
Fine. Howard, floor.
算啦 我坐地上吧
Fine, I'll sit on the floor.
佩妮 谢谢你
Thank you, Penny.
对了 莱纳德 我也有点希望能坐安努旁边
And, Leonard, I was kind of hoping I could sit next to Anu.
所以我也得坐地上了吗 这是我家
So now I have to sit on the floor? It's my house.
为什么不让谢尔顿去坐地上
Why can't Sheldon sit on the floor?
这可能是你此生说过最蠢的一句话了
That might be the dumbest thing you've ever said.
各位 大伙们
Guys, guys,
有个很简单的解决方法嘛
there's a simple solution.
我才不要跟她分手
I am not breaking up with her.
好吧 那我们继续想办法
All right. Let's keep thinking.
大家看 这位是安努
Hey, everybody, it's Anu.
大家好
Hi.
-你好 -欢迎你来啊
- Hi! - Welcome!
我好饱啊
Oh, I am stuffed!
我就不应该吃那么多饺子
I should not have eaten all those dumplings.
我觉得我们应该打一炮
I think we should have sex.
我也有同感
Me, too.
毕竟我们到现在都还没"做"过
Yeah, it's just, we haven't done it yet,
我觉得在结婚前
and I think it's important
确保跟对方的性生活能和谐是很重要的
to make sure we're compatible before we get married.
我完全同意
I totally agree.
我有个小问题
Oh, just one question.
我们"做"的时候 我能不能不脱衣服
While we're doing it, can I leave my shirt on?
你懂的 饺子嘛 很咸会水肿
You know, the dumplings, pretty salty.
也不一定是要今晚就发生嘛
It doesn't have to be tonight.
定在这周末如何
How about this weekend?
我可以在我们酒店里弄到房♥间
I can get us a room at my hotel.
好啊 感觉很不错
Okay. Sounds nice.
我们到时候可以点很多客房♥餐点
We can order a bunch of room service,
因为从现在到那天之间 我不要吃任何东西
because I'm not eating anything between now and then.
你是不是担心啦
Aw. Are you worried?
我才没有担心
I am not worried.
真要说 那我也是信心过足
If anything, I'm overconfident.
都快接近臭显摆了
Edging into smug.
我相信一定会好的啦
I'm sure it's gonna be fine.
绝对不止是"好"那么简单好吗
Oh, it's gonna be better than fine.
相信我 从未收到过"用户"投诉
Trust me, I've had no complaints.
很开心听到这点
Good to know.
我的确有被提问 收到点评
Well, I've had questions, comments,
或收到一些建设性的批评
some constructive criticism,
但绝对没有过投诉
but... no complaints.
这么早就醒啦
You're up early.
是啊 我想先起床
Huh? Yes. I wanted to get a jump
为你安排好有趣的一天行程
on planning a day of fun for you.
这么有心啊 那我们今天有哪些安排
Oh, that's sweet. What are we doing?
不是我们 是只有你 我有别的安排
Oh, no. Just you. I have other plans.
你想看2D还3D场的电影《绿毛怪格林奇》
Now, would you prefer to see The Grinch in 2-D or 3-D?
我完全不想看
I don't want to see it at all.
那就看2D场吧 没必要多花钱
Well, let's go 2-D. No sense in spending extra money.
那你今天要干嘛
What are you gonna be doing?
要当一个好老公
Being a great husband.
演算要写出过程 当好老公也要有证据
Yeah, you're gonna need to show your work on that.
昨晚聊完之后我就想
After last night, I got to thinking
我应该跟你的家人有更好的关系
that I should have a better relationship with your family.
我觉得你们现在的关系非常完美
I think the one you have with them is perfect.
我跟他们基本就没有关系啊
I hardly have one at all.
这就很完美
Which is perfect.
艾米 他们对你很重要
Oh, Amy, they're important to you,
而你也对我很重要
and you're important to me.
因此 根据传递性来看
Therefore, according to the transitive property,
他们也对我很重要
they're important to me.
我对你的扁平巨足感兴趣也是这个原因
It's the same reason I'm interested in your big, flat feet.
你知道我妈她人有点...
Well, you know that my mom can be...
难相处吧
well, difficult to get along with.
所以我打算先跟你父亲打好关系 再朝她发展
Which is why I'm starting with your dad and working my way up.
行吧 我只是担心你
All right. I'm just worried
可能会度过不太愉快的一天
you might have a rather unpleasant day.
你也是 我看了《绿毛怪格林奇》的预告片
Yeah, back at ya. I watched the trailer for The Grinch--
感觉就是大烂片
it looks terrible.
-你好啊 谢尔顿 -太好了 来的时间正好
- Hi, Sheldon. - Oh, good. You're right on time.
-你好啊 老爸 -你好啊 小南瓜
- Hi, Daddy. - Hey, pumpkin.
小南瓜吗 我一直都叫她金丝瓜
Pumpkin? I've been calling her spaghetti squash.
真是太不可思议了
It's amazing that one woman
在不同男人眼中 一个女人可以是不同蔬菜
can be different vegetables to different men.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
咱们翁婿之间该如何称呼呢
So, how does this work with in-laws?
我是不是该叫你♥爸♥爸呀
Am I supposed to be calling you Dad?
因为我不想叫
Because I don't want to.
-你不用改口 -谢了 拉里
- You don't have to. - Oh, thanks, Larry.
听起来也怪怪的
Ooh. That doesn't sound right.
也许我也该给你选个蔬菜昵称
Maybe I should pick a vegetable for you.
莱纳德 你能暂停一会游戏吗
Hey, Leonard, can you pause the game for a second?
等等 我马上要打爆霍华德了
Uh, hang on. I'm about to beat Howard.
什么 喂
What? Hey!
怎么
What?
他是我们的朋友
He's our friend.
怎么了 好兄弟
What's up, pal?
我不知道这件事还能怎么说
I... I don't know how else to say this,
但安努和我决定今晚滚床单
but, um, Anu and I are going to have sex tonight.
你自己听不出来多变♥态♥吗
Do you know how creepy that sounds?
所以这是你俩的第一次吗
So, is this the first time?
是的
Yeah.
你感觉如何
How you feeling about it?
老实说 我很紧张
to be honest, I'm pretty anxious.
这可是我未来的老婆 万一我俩不"和谐"怎么办
I mean, this is the woman I'm marrying-- what if it's no good?
我们是该分手吗 还是...
Do we break up? Do we...
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表