当然了 对
Of course. Yeah, right.
这样很明智
That's s-smart.
我的会计强烈建议
So, my accountant feels strongly
我们婚后第一年分别报税
that we should file separately the first year
之后再根据我们的共同资产重新评估
and then we can re-evaluate based on our joint assets.
你还好吗
You okay?
我不能这么做
No, I can't do this.
为什么
Why not?
我有些方面你可能不太了解
Th-There's something you may not know about me
因为我们只见过一次面 但是
'cause, you know, we've only met once, but...
我浪漫得不可救药
I'm a hopeless romantic.
你看起来很优秀
And you seem great
我也确实想结婚
and I do want to get married.
想定下来 但是
I-I do want to settle down, but...
这不是我以后想告诉孙辈的爱情故事
this isn't the story that I want to tell my grandkids.
我懂
I understand.
要是浪费你时间了 我很抱歉
I'm so sorry if I wasted your time.
拉杰
Raj.
我知道我们彼此不太了解
I know we don't know each other very well,
但你看起来会是个好父亲
but you seem like you'd make a good father
而且你够高 我不怕穿上高跟鞋会比你高
and you're tall enough so I can wear heels and...
我认为这就值得我们为之努力了
I think that's something worth fighting for.
你愿意娶我吗
Will you marry me?
天啊天啊天啊
Oh, my God, oh, my God.
当然愿意 我当然愿意娶你
Yes, of course, of course I'll marry you!
-你想的话可以吻我 -太好了
- If you'd like to kiss me you can. - Oh, great.
先提醒你一下 我有舌钉
I should warn you I have a tongue piercing.
你也没那么乖嘛
Oh, you're not that nice.
你要告诉我这是去哪儿吗
Are you gonna tell me where we're going?
因为如果目的地有"农贸"或"市场"这几个字
Because if it has the words "Farmers" or "Market" in it,
我不想去
I don't want to go.
你之前说到有些事物
You were talking about all the things
你认为自己永远都得不到
you thought you would never have,
所以我就送你一样
so I thought I would get you one.
老天啊 你买♥♥了蝙蝠战车给我
Oh, my God. You bought me the Batmobile?!
不是
No. No.
我不是我没有
No, no, no, no, no.
我给你租了一天的蝙蝠战车
I rented you the Batmobile for the day.
这太棒了 谢谢你
This is amazing. Thank you.
小心点 我没买♥♥保险
B-Be careful. I-I did not get the insurance.
快上来 罗宾
Come on, Robin!
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表