你想听我详细解释吗
You want me to walk you through it?
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
把灯关掉 你想害我们被发现吗
Turn that off. Are you trying to get us caught?
我把范围缩小到三个有价值的项目
So, I've narrowed it down to three worthwhile projects,
但我的资金只够资助其中一个
but I only have the money to fund one of them.
你很幸运 我有解决方法了
Lucky for you, I have a solution.
等不及听你说了
I can't wait.
你放出更多资金 我把这三个项目都资助了
You free up more money and I fund all of them.
不行
Mm, no.
又或者 听我说完
Or-- hear me out--
行
yes.
那样一来 大家都开心
That way, e-everybody's happy.
你没法让所有人都开心
You can't make everybody happy.
-我想我可以 -你做不到
- I think I can. - You can't.
-事实上... -你现在就让我不开心了
- Well, actually... - You're making me unhappy.
换你你会怎么处理
Okay, what would you do?
我会找个倒霉鬼 让他去负责
I'd find some sap and put him in charge
这样我就不用当坏人了
so I wouldn't have to be the bad guy.
这主意真心机智...
That's a really good id-- Oh.
你在干什么
Whatcha doin'?
你吓到我了
You scared me.
我再问你一次
I'll ask again.
你 在干什么
What-cha doin'?
没什么
Nothing.
真的吗
Really?
你跟伯纳黛特没有背着我偷偷聚会
You and Bernadette aren't doing stuff without me?
什么 才没有 你怎么会这么说
What? No! Why would you even say that?
你知道自己喝酒很有天赋吗
You know how your talent
既能醉到可以放松享乐
is getting just drunk enough to have a good time
又不会第二天有宿醉
without being hungover the next day?
多谢夸奖
Thank you.
而我的天赋就是能察觉到自己被排挤了
Well, mine is knowing when I'm being excluded.
快老实招来
So spill.
我只是要去办事
I'm-I'm just running some errands.
是吗
Yeah?
-背着一袋子的酒去吗 -我...
- With a bag full of wine? - I...
我得随时补充水分
Got to stay hydrated.
再回答一次
Try again.
好了 对不起嘛
Okay, look, I'm sorry.
我们不是故意不带你玩的
We did not mean to leave you out.
好吗 伯纳黛特被家里的事压得喘不过气
All right? Bernadette has been feeling fried at home,
所以我们最后就跑到哈雷的游戏屋里聚
so we ended up hanging out in Halley's playhouse.
像个秘密俱乐部那样吗
Like a secret club?
不是 只是一个我们去杀时间
No! Just, like, a place to spend time
又不告诉其他人的地方
that we don't tell anyone else about.
那简单来说这就是什么
And what would be a shorter way of saying that?
秘密俱乐部
Secret club.
你真的伤了我的心
Well, you really hurt my feelings.
我能做什么来弥补你
What can I do to make it up to you?
我加入秘密俱乐部啦
I'm in a secret club!
嘘
Shh!
有没有很羞辱人的入会仪式啊
Is there some sort of humiliating initiation?
因为我什么都愿意做
'Cause I would literally do anything.
莱纳德 这么多年来
Leonard, you've been losing to me
你每次玩3D象棋都输给我
in three-dimensional chess for many years.
你知道什么会很酷吗
You know what would be neat?
就是这其实是你放长线钓大鱼
If this was some sort of long con
有一天你突然说 "我们把游戏变得有趣吧"
and one day you say, "Let's make this interesting,"
我们来赌钱 结果发现
put money on it, and reveal
你原来很擅长玩这个游戏
that you actually know what you're doing.
这线确实放得很长
A very long con indeed.
将军
Checkmate.
抱歉 我心里有点事
Sorry. I'm distracted.
你可真是布线能手呢
Ooh, aren't you the hustler.
不管我把款项给谁
No matter who I give the funds to,
都会有人生我的气
someone is gonna be upset with me.
你真的在乎别人生你的气吗
Do you really care if people are angry at you?
-当然了 -有意思
- Of course. - Interesting.
那你快去商店 给我买♥♥木薯布丁回来
Why don't you go to the store and get me some tapioca pudding
不然人家要生你的气啦
or I'm gonna be angry at you.
不去
No.
所以你这也没个准数
So it comes and goes?
你怎么能不在乎别人是怎么看你的呢
How do you not care what people think of you?
很简单
It's easy.
虽然没到"下象棋赢你"那么简单
I mean, not "beating you at chess" easy,
但何事能简单过赢你呢
but what is?
等等
Wait,
这个决定可以由你来做
you can make this decision.
你不在乎会不会惹毛别人
You don't care if you upset people.
你可以替我选
You can pick for me.
我当然可以
I certainly could.
-太好了 -但我不会选的
- Oh, great. - But I won't.
我认为这是让你学习的好机会
I think this is a learning opportunity for you.
谢尔顿 不是吧
Sheldon, come on.
抱歉 我让你不开心了吗
Oh, I'm sorry. Did I upset you?
-对 -问问我对此有什么感受
- Yes. - Ask me how I feel about that.
莱纳德以为你现在在哪
So where does Leonard think you are?
我跟他说我去练瑜伽了
Oh, I told him I was at yoga.
你确实是在"扭曲"真♥相♥
Well, you are stretching the truth.
是啦 那谢尔顿以为你在哪儿
Yeah. Where does Sheldon think you are?
谢尔顿这点比较像狗狗
Oh, Sheldon's kind of like a dog--
我不在的时候他不会想我去哪里了
he doesn't really think about me when I'm gone,
反正只要我一出现他就会超开心
but he's so happy when I show up.
谁想吃刚出简易烤炉的烤饼
Who wants an Easy-Bake quesadilla?
我
Me!
好烫
Ooh, hot.
谢谢你让我过来玩
Shh. Thanks for letting me come over and hang.
莱纳德还没做决定吗
So Leonard still hasn't made a decision yet?
没有
No.
但我一直在猛激发他的内疚感
And I've really been laying on the guilt.
使出你的悲伤双眼大♥法♥了吗
Did you break out the sad eyes?
你指的是这对宝贝儿吗
You mean these bad boys?
我们怎么办
What do we do?
只能等到他们回屋里
We're just gonna have to wait till they go back inside.
好的 我们能不能非常安静地
Okay, okay. Can we very quietly
打开第二瓶红...
open that second bottle of...
你先别慌
Hey, don't freak out,
我觉得你家的游戏房♥里有人
but I think there's someone in your playhouse.
没事 只是伯纳黛特而已
Oh. Yeah, that's just Bernadette.
她已经在里面躲了一周了
She's been hiding out in there all week.
真的吗 为什么
Really? Why?
说不好
I don't know.
她工作压力挺大的
She's been a little overwhelmed at work.
而且说实话 我和孩子们也让她很辛苦
And, frankly, me and the kids are a lot.
她只是需要自己的时间静静
She just... needs some downtime.
你就假装你不知道吗
And you just pretend like you don't know?
当然 这就是婚姻成功的秘籍
Sure. That's how marriage works.
三年前
Three years ago...
我告诉她我买♥♥了人寿保险
I told her I got life insurance,
其实我根本没买♥♥
and I totally didn't.
总有一天她会发现 到时我就能说
Someday, she's gonna find out. I'm gonna say,
"别以为我不知道你在游戏房♥里躲过"
"Ha-ha! I know you've been hiding in the playhouse."
你为什么就不把人寿保险买♥♥了呢
Why don't you just get the life insurance?
你到底是站哪边的
Whose side are you on?
能听见他们在说什么吗
Can you hear what they're saying?
嘘 我听着呢
Shh, I'm trying.
看来佩妮也来了
Sounds like Penny's in there, too.
你是认真的吗 莱纳德 居然不选我的项目
Seriously, Leonard, you didn't pick my project?
对不起 拉杰
I'm sorry, Raj.
-你选了乌鸦夫人 -没有
- Did you go with Crow Lady? - No.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表