有道理
That's a good point.
我小时候 父母从来不一起坐飞机
When I was little, my parents never flew together.
原以为那是因为他们爱我们
We thought it was because they loved us,
结果是因为他们憎恨彼此
but it turns out they hated each other.
瞧
See?
我觉得我不应该去
I just think I shouldn't go.
其实这比开车还要安全
Actually, this is much safer than driving a car.
滚一边儿去 飞行员
Stay out of it, flyboy!
你说得对
You're right.
我以前体验过
But I've done this before.
既然你这么这么想去
And since you really, really want to go,
我留在这里
I'll stay here.
很好
Oh. Great.
除非你不想去 那我就是对的 我了解你
Unless you don't want to because I was right and I do know you.
如果你真了解我
Well, if you really know me,
你会知道我为了证明一件事能有多拼
then you know how far I'll go to prove a point.
能拼到飞上3万4千英尺的程度 再直接冲下来
Apparently, 34,000 feet that way, then straight back down,
不停地上上下下
up and down, over and over again
直到你把没吃的东西吐出来
until you throw up food you didn't even eat.
他们绝对是你最奇怪的朋友
They are definitely your weirdest friends.
要是真这样就好了
If only that were true.
我恨死这个了
I hate this so much!
我为什么要这样做
Why am I doing this?!
为了向你老公♥证♥明一个愚蠢的观点
To prove a stupid point to your husband!
对 值了
Oh, right. Worth it.
扎克
Hey, Zack.
听我说 我知道你会失望
Um, look, I-I know this is gonna be disappointing,
但我做不到
but, um, I-I can't do this.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
我知道怎么"做" 就是做不到
I-I, I know how. I just can't.
但是
But, hey, look,
如果你愿意
i-if you like,
我知道谁可能有兴趣
I-I know someone who might be interested.
不 绝对不行
No! Absolutely not!
对不起 我老婆不准我这样做
I'm sorry, but my wife said I'm not allowed.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表