比那件事更值得记住
More memorable than that.
真的吗 我觉得刚那件事超屌♥啊
Really? That was pretty impressive.
我们第一次接吻
We had our first kiss.
就在这张沙发上
On this very couch.
不 我们的初吻发生在你生日那天
No, no, our first kiss was at your birthday.
记得吗 我给你办了派对
Remember? I threw you a party,
你没赶上 所以我可怜你一下
you didn't make it, and I felt bad for you.
不 是万圣节
No, no, it was on Halloween,
然后你可怜了我一下
and you felt bad for me.
如果要把所有我觉得
If we're gonna go through every party
你可怜的派对都说一遍 那我们得说好久
where I felt bad for you, we're gonna be here awhile.
算了
Never mind.
什么 你生我气了是不是
What? You're not mad at me, are you?
当然没有
No. Of course not.
只是那次派对 我们记忆深刻的事件不一样
No, we just remember different things from that party.
我记得我坠入爱河
I remember falling in love,
你只记得吐在一个南瓜里
and you remember vomiting in a pumpkin.
我从一米外吐进那南瓜里呢
I was, like, four feet away.
旁边都响起如雷掌声了
People cheered.
-给 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thanks.
你看过霍华德的变装服了吗
So, did you see Howard's costume?
岂止看过 还是我做的 笑死人了
See it? I made it. It was hilarious.
但谢尔顿不觉得好笑 我也是
Well, Sheldon didn't think so, and neither did I.
别这样 只是无伤大雅的小玩笑而已
Oh, come on. It was all in good fun.
我想也是 但谢尔顿内心受伤了
Well, I'm sure it was, but Sheldon's feelings got hurt.
霍华德能给他道个歉吗
M-Maybe Howard could apologize?
你在逗我吧
You're kidding, right?
谢尔顿说我家宝宝
Sheldon didn't apologize
长得像丘吉尔 他也没道歉啊
when he said my baby looked like Winston Churchill.
他很喜欢丘吉尔
He loves Churchill.
你儿子应该把那当做称赞
Your son should take that as a compliment.
他是说我女儿像
He said it about my daughter.
我们在说的不是谢尔顿
Well, this isn't about Sheldon.
而是霍华德
This is about Howard.
这事的罪魁祸首就是谢尔顿
I think it is about Sheldon.
他嘲笑霍华德是工程师都多少次了
How many times has he made fun of Howard for being an engineer?
还笑他麻省理工的学位和他的魔术
Going to MIT? His magic?
谢尔顿没嘲笑他的魔术啊
Sheldon doesn't make fun of his magic.
他该笑的 那魔术蠢毙了
Well, he should. It's stupid.
总之 重点是
Anyway, the point is,
谢尔顿自己无法承受就不该嘲笑人家
Sheldon shouldn't dish it out if he can't take it.
我认为重点是霍华德欠他一句道歉
I think the point is that Howard owes him an apology.
我觉得重点在于
Yeah, well, I think the point is
如果谢尔顿不爽霍华德
if Sheldon has a problem with Howard,
他应该自己去找他说
Sheldon should take it up with him.
妈妈
Mama.
容我失陪一下
Now, if you'll excuse me,
大英帝国首相的尿布该换了
the prime minister of England needs her diaper changed.
太棒了
Oh, that's great.
他是最高法♥院♥的法官
He's a Supreme Court justice,
而你是美国宪法
and you're the U.S. Constitution.
没错 他对我有解释权
Yep. He interprets me.
猜猜底下是什么
And guess what's underneath this?
《美国紧身[权利]法案》
The Bill of Tights.
她聪明幽默又貌美 我们真是天生一对啊
Smart, funny, gorgeous-- are we a match or what?
伯特 你扮的是谁呀
Hey, Bert, what are you dressed as?
饰演伯纳黛特的演员身高1米5
给你个提示
I'll give you a hint.
我在震波折射测量方面的研究...
My work in seismic refraction measurements and...
斯图尔特 你扮的是谁呀
Hey, Stuart, what are you dressed as?
我是只小蝴蝶
I'm a butterfly.
那翅膀你是不是从哈雷的"扮演游戏"盒里偷的
Did you steal those from Halley's "Let's pretend" box?
我会放回去的
I'm gonna put them back.
好吧 我告诉你们
All right, I'll tell you.
我是1960年维特勒森奖得主莫里斯·尤因
I'm Maurice "Doc" Ewing, winner of the 1960 Vetlesen Prize,
这个奖通常被视为地质学界的诺贝尔奖
generally regarded as the Nobel Prize of geology.
对对对 现在我看出来了
Oh, yeah. Now I see it.
问我我怎么死的
Ask me how I died.
剧透一下 脑溢血
Spoiler alert: brain hemorrhage.
哎哟喂呀
Well, Gorblimey.
你看起来很精神嘛[像两千便士]
You look like a thousand tuppence.
你说对吗 玛丽·波平斯
Don't he, Mary Poppins?
她常唱的歌♥曲《喂小鸟》里有句歌♥词是"把便士装进袋子"
你整晚都要这样怪腔怪调地说话吗
Are you gonna talk like that all night?
老天鹅呀 是滴
Jiff willikers, I am.
他真可爱 不是吗
Isn't he cute?
他晚点会有一大勺糖吃
He's gonna get a spoonful of sugar later.
而我要打扫波平斯小姐的"烟囱"
And I'm gonna sweep Ms. Poppins' chimney.
到了这一刻啦
So, here we are.
又是万圣节 又是这张沙发
On Halloween. On this couch.
你想起什么了吗
Does it ring any bells?
不是吧 我们还在纠结这个吗
Really? We're still doing this?
我就是很讶异 你居然不记得我们的初吻
I'm just surprised you don't remember our first kiss.
好吧 就是在万圣节发生的
Fine. It was on Halloween.
你同意是为了让我闭嘴吗
Are you agreeing just to shut me up?
你还有其他办法吗 我洗耳恭听
You got another way? I'm all ears.
真的吗 包办婚姻
Really? An arranged marriage?
对 我知道听起来是什么样子
Yeah. I know how it sounds.
听起来也太赞了吧
It sounds awesome.
只有印度人才能这么做
Is that just an Indian thing,
还是我也能被安排一个老婆
or can I get a piece of that?
你知道女方有选择权的吧
You know the woman has a choice, right?
我就知道没有那么好的事
There's always a catch.
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween.
谁想看魔术表演呀
Who wants to see a magic trick?
没错 没人想看
Oh, that's right. No one.
他俩扮的是你俩
Ha! They're you.
你们觉得自己在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
这不是很明显吗
I thought it was clear.
我用着甜美的声线对人过分毒舌
I'm being unnecessarily hurtful but with a sweet voice.
我完全搞不懂情况
And I don't understand what's going on
因为我念的是弱智麻省理工
because I went to MIT.
好了 我觉得玩笑开够了
Okay, guys, I think that's enough.
等等 我是法官
Hold on. I'm the judge here,
我允许你们继续
and I'm going to allow it.
拉杰 一边歇会去吧
Raj, take a break.
他有言论自♥由♥
Hey, free speech.
我衣服背后某个地方写着呢
Right back there somewhere.
知道吗
You know what, guys?
我们被你们整到了 恭喜 现在你们可以
You got us. Congratulations. Now why don't you go back
回公♥寓♥换上其他变装服了
to your apartment and put on your other costumes.
可是公♥寓♥好远呀
Oh, but it's so far away,
人家又只有超级小短腿
and I have such teeny, tiny legs.
真的吗 羞辱身材 我们真要互相伤害吗艾米
Really? Our bodies? Is that where we're going, Amy?
我的身材有什么问题
What's wrong with my body?
首先 你鼻子里有个25美分硬币
Well, for starters, you have a quarter in your nose.
现在别变 谢尔顿
Not now, Sheldon.
我很少受邀参加派对
I don't get invited to a lot of parties.
这算精彩的吗
Is this a good one?
精彩绝伦
Oh, yeah.
你觉不觉得那个鳄梨酱味道怪怪的
Did that guacamole taste weird to you?
我觉得挺怪的
Tasted weird to me.
真不敢相信艾米居然那么做
Can't believe Amy did that.
别这样 我扮成谢尔顿时
Oh, come on. You thought it was funny
你也觉得很好笑啊
when I dressed up as Sheldon.
那根本是两码事
That was totally different.
-怎么说 -那没伤害到我的感受
- How? - That didn't hurt my feelings.
不管怎么说
Well, for what it's worth,
我觉得她扮你扮得不太像
I didn't think it was a very good impression of you.
真的吗 你不觉得我的声音尖到惹人烦吗
Really? You don't think I have an annoying high-pitched voice?
完全不会啊
No, not at all.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表